** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan

kevshat

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan TheresNoLimit, Allow me to give my opinion now. Kevshat puts his neck on the block and with quality analysis. Tipster records are what they are, and most are doctored in some way or fashion. He writes for the site and he produces many good winners and doesn't always back favourites. Only recently he back Maidana to Beat Broner in boxing when the whole world and his mum were on Broner with a very clear win. Maidana battered him, that's just one example. We're not here to argue with each other about the quality of our tips, but more so to share information and discuss different points of bets, but with manners and respect at the same time. You failed to do that so far, and I hope you yourself put your head on the block with quality analysis and lots of winners too, that's what we're here for. ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan i must say theresnolimit is a first class nooobbbb....and moving on is this bdo for real,i know its early in the tourney but most of these players are'nt even good enough for the pub league,ive only had one bet and that was on the number 8 ranked,then watched as he was still on 420 after 9 darts and he scored on all 9 of them,ive watched plenty of darts of darts in my time but never ever seen anything as bad as this year and it is certainly not an event to bet on at this stage,i have an 11 year old that could probably score higher than these and i wish i was taking the [email protected] im not,i reckon he'd struggle with his doubles though :)

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan

Wrong place to get into this but needs to be said..... I didn't follow Kevshat. I said I was concerned for those who did. I HAVE done my own research and had my own bets on this tournament and am in profit so far. I don't really understand what is going on here. The way I see it there are two options. Either people's tips are not open to comment from other posters OR people's tips are open to praise and criticism from other people. You can't have it that people get a load of praise but aren't allowed criticism. Where is the consistency in that? When Kevshat picks a few winners there are people saying 'Brilliant, excellent tipping mate.' So equally Kevshat's tips have to be open for analysis when 9 (relatively short-priced) losing tips out of 9 have been offered. Again, my worry is for other people and their finances. This forum differs to 99.9% of other Internet forums in that the opinions offered here directly affect people's money and large sums of money are won and lost based on the opinions given here. That means we have a responsibility to others and we have to be careful with our posts. People will come here and see posters such as Kevshat who are hailed as 'God punters' with awards next to their name and assume that this means that the tips offered by these people are top notch. Again though, where is the balance? If there are awards for the good tips offered, where is it telling people that Kevshat picked 9 losing tips out of 9 on the 2014 BDO World Championship? What also worries me is that Kevshat hasn't learned from his/her mistakes and is still blindly/stubbornly plodding on with the same strategy. I decided before the tournament that it was too difficult/unpredictable to find bets around even money for every match so I would have to be more selective and have done so with a profit so far. Kevshat should have realised after Saturday that this was the case and certainly after 3 more disasters on Sunday but Monday's tips are up in exactly the same manner. It's obvious that less matches should be bet on and also a lot more bets that are away from around the even money mark. I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is and have a treble tomorrow on all Kevshat's bets losing again. Knowing my luck this will be the day the tide turns and Kevshat scores a full house but after 9 out of 9 so far I fancy my chances a bit. This post will probably result in a ban for daring to criticise a 'God Punter' on the site but I'd hope I'm allowed an opinion without being banned. Nothing I've said has been offensive or insulting.
So you have made a profit aye? I cannot recall ever seeing someone make a profit and still be so upset. If you are that good then why do you not post some of your own tips then? You say you are worried about other people and their finances, so therefore you feel you need to start bashing someone elses effort. Well anyone betting with large sums on just one opinion on one website has a problem themselves and that is called laziness and lack of judgement. If you are so worried about people and their money then go ahead post some of your own previews, with a positive record so far that should be a good start right? You have spend a lot of time writing but not tipping, show us what you got then.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Tuesday afternoon previews: 4pts T.O'Shea to beat M.Adams 8/11 Ladbrokes I think this could develop into a bit of a Lakeside classic and in many ways it is a shame that they have to meet in the first round but one of the reasons why they meet in the first round is because Martin Adams has had a poor year. He’s on the up again now but I think there’s still a way to go before he’s back beating the likes of O’Shea on the big stage. Although he hasn’t got the best record against Adams down the years I think O’Shea will have just too much here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/o-shea-vs-adams-betting-silverback-can-tame-the-wolf-at-lakeside 4pts P.Hogan to beat S.Mitchell Evs BetVictor I’m surprised Hogan isn’t the favourite here because he has a couple of things going for him. He has played a match on this stage and he has won plenty of matches on it in the past and having got past his preliminary round match he now has nothing to lose. Mitchell will be a bit rusty and you’ve got to think in the back of his mind he knows he doesn’t perform on this stage so at even money with a fairly impressive game behind him Hogan is my fancy here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mitchell-vs-hogan-betting-paul-hogan-can-continue-scotty-dog-s-misery-on-the-lakeside-stage 4pts S.Bunting to beat J.Widmayer 3-0 4/5 Stan James Stephen Bunting is too good not to perform well on this stage and there’s every chance with one of his main rivals in Scott Waites already out that this could be his year. The Scouser should be looking to put a marker down but his B game is good enough to win this one with comfort unless the American improves dramatically from his preliminary round win. If Bunting is at his best he’ll be averaging in the very high 90s and that can see him through without losing a set. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-widmayer-betting-stephen-bunting-can-cruise-into-the-second-round-at-lakeside

Tuesday afternoon previews: 4pts T.O'Shea to beat M.Adams 8/11 Ladbrokes I think this could develop into a bit of a Lakeside classic and in many ways it is a shame that they have to meet in the first round but one of the reasons why they meet in the first round is because Martin Adams has had a poor year. He’s on the up again now but I think there’s still a way to go before he’s back beating the likes of O’Shea on the big stage. Although he hasn’t got the best record against Adams down the years I think O’Shea will have just too much here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/o-shea-vs-adams-betting-silverback-can-tame-the-wolf-at-lakeside 4pts P.Hogan to beat S.Mitchell Evs BetVictor I’m surprised Hogan isn’t the favourite here because he has a couple of things going for him. He has played a match on this stage and he has won plenty of matches on it in the past and having got past his preliminary round match he now has nothing to lose. Mitchell will be a bit rusty and you’ve got to think in the back of his mind he knows he doesn’t perform on this stage so at even money with a fairly impressive game behind him Hogan is my fancy here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mitchell-vs-hogan-betting-paul-hogan-can-continue-scotty-dog-s-misery-on-the-lakeside-stage 4pts S.Bunting to beat J.Widmayer 3-0 4/5 Stan James Stephen Bunting is too good not to perform well on this stage and there’s every chance with one of his main rivals in Scott Waites already out that this could be his year. The Scouser should be looking to put a marker down but his B game is good enough to win this one with comfort unless the American improves dramatically from his preliminary round win. If Bunting is at his best he’ll be averaging in the very high 90s and that can see him through without losing a set. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-widmayer-betting-stephen-bunting-can-cruise-into-the-second-round-at-lakeside
Got to say the 4/5 on a 3-0 Bunting win looks mighty generous from Stan James. All the other bookies have it at 8/13 or 4/7. Worth snapping up before it goes.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Hogan to beat Mitchell evens Betvic I?ve got to concur with Kev's tip on Hogan. Scotty Mitchell invariably spends more time walking on stage with his invisible dog than he does on the stage actually playing darts. He seems to have got into the habit of losing here and if he goes behind against Hogan there is every chance he will think here we go again. And there is every chance he will go behind as Hogan has the experience of the preliminary round under his belt and showed enough form to win this.

So you have made a profit aye? I cannot recall ever seeing someone make a profit and still be so upset. If you are that good then why do you not post some of your own tips then? You say you are worried about other people and their finances' date=' so therefore you feel you need to start bashing someone elses effort. Well anyone betting with large sums on just one opinion on one website has a problem themselves and that is called laziness and lack of judgement. If you are so worried about people and their money then go ahead post some of your own previews, with a positive record so far that should be a good start right? You have spend a lot of time writing but not tipping, show us what you got then.[/quote'] I'm not upset, not sure where you got that from. Also I wouldn't claim to be 'that good' either. I normally wouldn't post tips unless I was very confident but I guess in the circumstances it would be good for me to share what I'm betting on in this tournament. I'm not sure how to turn the pounds I bet into points as Kevshat has done though? Can someone explain that to me please? Also the bets I post will be few and far between ie maybe one a day as that is all I'm going with. (I've had 4 bets so far in the tournament.) My criticism wasn't of any of Kevshat's tips in particular, just the sheer volume of them. I, along with everyone else on this forum, have realised that being very selective with bets is the way to go in this tournament. Kevshat is the only person who hasn't realised/accepted that, with disastrous consequences so far.

What's gone before has gone. I can't do anything about that but I'm not going to change a style which has brought year on year success just because of a couple of bad days. If I do then I'm chasing losses and once that starts the hole gets bigger. Am I going to be in profit for the tournament at the end of today? No I'm not but I'd like to think I'll be in profit for the whole week when the tournament is finished which is always my target.
At what point then do you hold your hands up and say 'This isn't working, time for a change of approach.' Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you're sitting with 1 correct tip and 14 incorrect so far. Whilst you have had success in the past, there must come a point where you say 'I'm losing money with this strategy in 2014, so the fact that I made money with it in 2013 or 2009 or whatever is irrelevant.' For me that should have been after the 6 incorrect tips out of 6 on the opening day but you obviously have a different view as to when that point is reached?

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Tuesday evening previews: 4pts J.Williams (-1.5 sets) to beat D.Prins 11/8 Coral As long as he doesn’t suffer any nerves I think Williams will come through this with a bit to spare. Prins gets the odd eye catching score but then he’ll follow it up with a couple of poor ones and he misses far too many doubles to be beating the better players. Williams has proven he’s one of the better players at this level and he can show it in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/williams-vs-prins-betting-jim-williams-can-see-off-dave-prins-in-the-first-round 3pts J.Wilson vs C.Kist - Over 4.5 sets 15/8 Paddy Power I thought Kist looked good enough for a preliminary round game on Sunday and now that he is free of pain and injury we should see his career get right back on track. Most tournaments he grows in strength with each match so I think he’ll play well here. Wilson is a top player who has all the hallmarks of being the champion this week so we’ve got two champion players on stage here and if both play to their potential this one has every chance of needing a deciding set to separate them. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wilson-vs-kist-betting-two-top-quality-players-could-well-need-a-final-set-to-be-separated 4pts G.Durrant vs M.Day - Under 15.5 legs Evs Skybet I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Glen Durrant wins this 3-0 and if I was picking a correct score that would be it but it could be worth playing the total legs market where the line is 15.5. There has to be four sets for this to be covered but even then four one sided sets wouldn’t cover it. I would expect Durrant to dominate a couple of sets when he gets into his swing so this could be the safer play in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/durrant-vs-day-betting-glen-durrant-can-enjoy-a-quick-night-against-the-kiwi

I'm not upset, not sure where you got that from. Also I wouldn't claim to be 'that good' either. I normally wouldn't post tips unless I was very confident but I guess in the circumstances it would be good for me to share what I'm betting on in this tournament. I'm not sure how to turn the pounds I bet into points as Kevshat has done though? Can someone explain that to me please? Also the bets I post will be few and far between ie maybe one a day as that is all I'm going with. (I've had 4 bets so far in the tournament.) My criticism wasn't of any of Kevshat's tips in particular, just the sheer volume of them. I, along with everyone else on this forum, have realised that being very selective with bets is the way to go in this tournament. Kevshat is the only person who hasn't realised/accepted that, with disastrous consequences so far.
I don't know about others, but I don't follow kev's tips blindly. Personally I appreciate the fact that he has a tip to share in regards to every match, lets me learn more information about the other players/games. Anyone could simply just say they are backing a short priced favourite but there is no value in backing that. Just posting one tip that you feel very confident in, personally I would say that would be depriving me of the chance to learn about other games. At the end of the day, we are in it to win money from the bookies, kevshat has always been posting tips in this manner for several years now, I don't see any reason why he should stop doing so just because you have a problem with it. And if you have nothing to share in regards to tips on this forum, I suggest you don't say anything at all. It is better for everyone this way.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan 4pts C.Kist to beat J.Wilson 2.75 Ladbrokes I see some value with Kist here. Wilson a big favourite thanks to some hot form winning the Zuiderduin Masters and beating Bunting in the final with ease but I think too much is thought into that and Kist has the more experience in this event. Both of these were qualifiers last year in this event. Wilson went out in round 1 albeit to Bunting with a 85.71 average 3-2. Kist went out also in round 1 to Greene with a similar 85.68 average. But Kist won this event on his debut in 2012 and you could argue he wasn't as hungry for it last year. He looks more focused this year and had a decent enough 86.96 average in the qualifier. Having a game before this match will help Kist I think. We have had a few favourites go early here in Waites and O'Shea and until they play there first match nobody can tell for sure the form these guys are going to show.These two played last year and Wilson won 5-4 in the Belgium Open and it's going to be close again probably ,but I fancy Kist to win this time.

Tuesday evening previews: 4pts J.Williams (-1.5 sets) to beat D.Prins 11/8 Coral As long as he doesn’t suffer any nerves I think Williams will come through this with a bit to spare. Prins gets the odd eye catching score but then he’ll follow it up with a couple of poor ones and he misses far too many doubles to be beating the better players. Williams has proven he’s one of the better players at this level and he can show it in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/williams-vs-prins-betting-jim-williams-can-see-off-dave-prins-in-the-first-round 3pts J.Wilson vs C.Kist - Over 4.5 sets 15/8 Paddy Power I thought Kist looked good enough for a preliminary round game on Sunday and now that he is free of pain and injury we should see his career get right back on track. Most tournaments he grows in strength with each match so I think he’ll play well here. Wilson is a top player who has all the hallmarks of being the champion this week so we’ve got two champion players on stage here and if both play to their potential this one has every chance of needing a deciding set to separate them. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wilson-vs-kist-betting-two-top-quality-players-could-well-need-a-final-set-to-be-separated 4pts G.Durrant vs M.Day - Under 15.5 legs Evs Skybet I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Glen Durrant wins this 3-0 and if I was picking a correct score that would be it but it could be worth playing the total legs market where the line is 15.5. There has to be four sets for this to be covered but even then four one sided sets wouldn’t cover it. I would expect Durrant to dominate a couple of sets when he gets into his swing so this could be the safer play in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/durrant-vs-day-betting-glen-durrant-can-enjoy-a-quick-night-against-the-kiwi
I had to shop around to find it but a treble on these three bets losing pays 2.8/1. I'll have a wee dabble at that given what's gone before.

I had to shop around to find it but a treble on these three bets losing pays 2.8/1. I'll have a wee dabble at that given what's gone before.
Why you are trying to humiliate him?Obviously no one cares what you think and we are following kev's tips.Not blindly of course but only gives an opinio.I have never seen him to oblgiate you to follow his tips.The tournament is very hard to predict and he shares what he thinks to whom wants an advice.

Thats fecking out of order that is i don't like to see anyone getting banned from this forum but i would be happy to see you go, totally not in the forums interest to have you here imo:@

Can we have some reasoning to go with your bets? Otherwise, please don't bother posting at all. Thanks!

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan All this guy is after is create drama I see no point in further responding to him. He does not give tips he just is after bashing people who are on a bad run. Kev will bounce back soon anyway. Wilson vs Kist Kist was absolutely awful in his last game ( qualifier ) against the Japanese debutant who almost beat him with some very abysmal darts as well. Shocking to see him perform this bad. Can Kist bounce back? Well I cannot see how he can get on top of his game again overnight. Wilson his opponent, is in a fantastic form and created havoc on the tournament before the Lakeside, the Zuiderduin Masters where he wrecked everybody including players I have high regards for like O'shea and Bunting. It is a first round game for Wilson and he might not be throwing his best darts yet. However after having seen Kist play I would be rather suprised if he could get more than 1 set against Wilson. Therefore I am putting a small stake on: Wilson -1,5 sets @ evs Paddypower.

Can a mod please help us out, this is in no ones interest. It's obvious this man lost some money with following Kev, altought he's saying otherwise. Of course debatting about picks can and most of the time it's even interesting. But in this case it's because he's always there when the games are over. This shit is irritating alot.

He has raised one valid point to be fair. He has simply asked why bet on every game?. The only answer has been that this is the way it has always been done. There is a valid thought process that sometimes you need to evolve in your strategy to remain profitable. There is no evolution. Theresnolimit has also asked his questions without resorting to the kind of name calling and insults or calls for his banishment from the forum that are being directed at him for fundamentally asking a polite question that has not really been answered at this time. I will agree there is an inflammatory nature to the treble post but at this stage........its fair to suggest opposing kev in his current form is possibly not an unsound strategy. For what its worth i do follow kevshats tips. Blind. I swear by him at cricket but have drawn a line under this tournament after this afternoon and will not throw any more money after what i have already lost. Cut the guy a break though Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Adios' date=' TheresNoLimit, I hope you find your small penis real soon. :ok[/quote'] Well done, all the lad did was ramble over some losses. Now we can finally discuss the darts :clap To make it even funnier one of Kevshat picks just won, Durrant beat Day in under 15,5 legs. So get it right up ye theresnolimit with your lay kevs tripple :lol Enjoyed seeing Durrant play I must say definite contender for me a man worth another pun in the next round!

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan valiant effort from Kist. Never should of lost that 3-1 no way. 137 take out in last set 1-0 break up in 2nd. Pretty much could of won 3-0 but doubling and big scores when it mattered let him down.

All this guy is after is create drama I see no point in further responding to him. He does not give tips he just is after bashing people who are on a bad run. Kev will bounce back soon anyway. Wilson vs Kist Kist was absolutely awful in his last game ( qualifier ) against the Japanese debutant who almost beat him with some very abysmal darts as well. Shocking to see him perform this bad. Can Kist bounce back? Well I cannot see how he can get on top of his game again overnight. Wilson his opponent, is in a fantastic form and created havoc on the tournament before the Lakeside, the Zuiderduin Masters where he wrecked everybody including players I have high regards for like O'shea and Bunting. It is a first round game for Wilson and he might not be throwing his best darts yet. However after having seen Kist play I would be rather suprised if he could get more than 1 set against Wilson. Therefore I am putting a small stake on: Wilson -1,5 sets @ evs Paddypower.
pick won :ok Wilson is really in great shape he is another contender for me. One to remember for a few more punts this tournament.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Good shout Ziener :ok. Tuesday afternoon previews: 4pts R.Green vs G.Robson - Over 5.5 sets 4/5 Winner Sports I think this has all the hallmarks of being a close match. Green is a worthy favourite but he does go missing on his doubles and that can keep Robson honest. Robson is more than good enough to hold his own on his own throw though so I can see this one going the distance but the minimum I expect to see is six sets in a match between two of the better players on the BDO circuit. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/green-vs-robson-betting-opening-second-match-set-to-be-a-close-encounter 3pts S.Bunting to beat D.Prins 4-1 12/5 Ladbrokes This match is all about Stephen Bunting, as in many ways the entire tournament is. He should cruise through this match but for some reason he misses doubles out of nowhere on this stage and that can be the difference between a 4-0 win and a 4-1 win. I think Prins’ 180 scoring will keep Bunting honest so the Badger can nick a set before being sent on his way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-prins-betting-the-bullet-can-fire-his-way-into-the-quarter-finals-with-few-scares 4pts W.Harms vs T.Eccles - Over 5.5 sets 4/5 Bet365 This just has the look of a close match about it. Neither are fantastic scorers but both are steady, solid players at this level who don’t miss a huge amount. This will have the feel of a real game of darts about it. Harms wants to prove he’s the real deal. Eccles wants a real tilt at the title before he retires at the end of the tournament. Expect a very close one here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/harms-vs-eccles-betting-second-round-match-has-the-potential-to-be-incredibly-tight

Good shout Ziener :ok. Tuesday afternoon previews: 4pts R.Green vs G.Robson - Over 5.5 sets 4/5 Winner Sports I think this has all the hallmarks of being a close match. Green is a worthy favourite but he does go missing on his doubles and that can keep Robson honest. Robson is more than good enough to hold his own on his own throw though so I can see this one going the distance but the minimum I expect to see is six sets in a match between two of the better players on the BDO circuit. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/green-vs-robson-betting-opening-second-match-set-to-be-a-close-encounter 3pts S.Bunting to beat D.Prins 4-1 12/5 Ladbrokes This match is all about Stephen Bunting, as in many ways the entire tournament is. He should cruise through this match but for some reason he misses doubles out of nowhere on this stage and that can be the difference between a 4-0 win and a 4-1 win. I think Prins’ 180 scoring will keep Bunting honest so the Badger can nick a set before being sent on his way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bunting-vs-prins-betting-the-bullet-can-fire-his-way-into-the-quarter-finals-with-few-scares 4pts W.Harms vs T.Eccles - Over 5.5 sets 4/5 Bet365 This just has the look of a close match about it. Neither are fantastic scorers but both are steady, solid players at this level who don’t miss a huge amount. This will have the feel of a real game of darts about it. Harms wants to prove he’s the real deal. Eccles wants a real tilt at the title before he retires at the end of the tournament. Expect a very close one here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/harms-vs-eccles-betting-second-round-match-has-the-potential-to-be-incredibly-tight
I fancy those Green/Robson and Harms/Eccles punts for over 5,5 sets as well. They look like solid punts. I am impressed by Green I think he is a downright favorit but I got word that Robson is playing some good darts as well. Robson I have to look into the averages tomorrow morning but with Eccles and Harms I am almost sure of it. Harms is not that solid at the moment, he is not a clinical player and drops doubles and tripples. Eccles has played a very solid first round. I have to make my mind up tomorrow morning but it looks good.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan 2nd round starts today, so time to have a few bets after watching the 1st round. I use a 5pt system myself. Robbie Green(PDC bound) out 1st today and he should win covering the handicap. He played very well the other day, but there is no value in the cap. His opponent Robson got 3 ton plus finishes the last day, Green got none. I think Robson will have to take out high finishes again,as Green will be scoring heavily. 2pts Robson high checkout 11/8 Corals. Bunting should have too much for Prins, but I think it will come under the 180's total of 8.5. Bunting has only hit 2 and Prins 6 in 2 matches. I can't see more than 5 sets in this as well, which will help. 2pts under 8.5 180's 4/5. Corals Harms vs Eccles, I don't think Harms is a 2/5 shot here and I can see this going on a bit so over the 5.5 sets looks the bet here. They both had similar averages in the 1st round and I have seen nothing of Harms to suggest he is going to win this easily. 3pts over 5.5 sets 8/11 with skybet. Hofstra vs Atkins, I expect Hofstra to win this and can't believe the odds, I'd have him a 1/2 shot. I think reputation and past experience is playing too much a part here. Hofstra is 7 points clear on the averages which can't be overlooked, he looked cool and calm the last day. Atkins beat a man averaging 73 so the 5/6 on Hofsta looks a steal. 4pts Hofstra 5/6 >PP Norris vs Durant, I'd have Norris clear favourite here, I know he beat an out of sorts Waites but he did it impressively,93 average,over 50% checkout and he was hitting the bull for fun. Durant beat a man with a 76 average. I think Norris experience and new found confidence will do it for him here. 4pts Norris evens SJ. Wilson vs Mitchell,I can see this been closer than people think,therefore the extra sets should see a lot of 180's. They got 10 between them in round one and I can see this continuing. I expect at least 5 sets so the line of 8.5 180's looks on the low side. 3pts over 8.5 180'sevens >Boyles.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan 4pts D.Prins to have most 180s Vs S.Bunting 5.00 Skybet Crazy odds. Bunting only hit the 180 twice in his last match and Prins has hit more than that in both of his matches so far and that's in matches where less legs. Bunting would normally get alot more 180s but if he continues like the previous match then 3 could be enough to win this bet and that's what Prins is averaging.

Re: BDO World Championships 4-12 Jan Wednesday evening previews: 4pts R.Hofstra to beat M.Atkins 5/6 Stan James I like Hofstra in this match. Atkins is solid but he’s nothing special and that’s why he rarely gets past this round. Hofstra scored very well in his first match and his finishing was among the best we’ve seen in the tournament so far and often the good finishers go well in this tournament. Unless Atkins comes out firing early I would expect the Dutchman to win and win a shade cosily. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atkins-vs-hofstra-betting-rick-hofstra-can-continue-his-good-form-in-the-second-round 4pts A.Norris to beat G.Durrant 9/10 Boylesports In many ways this match is all about Alan Norris. If he had beaten Scott Waites in the last couple of days then I’d have been concerned for him but the fact he did it on Saturday means he’s had enough time to come back down to earth and get up for the job in hand. As long as he doesn’t believe all the hype which is suddenly around him I expect Norris to win the match. Durrant is solid and if he doesn’t miss so many doubles he’ll run Norris close but as long as Norris performs I think he’ll have too much in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/norris-vs-durrant-betting-alan-norris-can-back-up-his-win-over-waites-in-the-second-round 4pts J.Wilson vs S.Mitchell - Over 8.5 180s Evs Coral James Wilson is the real deal and I would expect him to come through this match but Scott Mitchell showed he has enough scoring power to make a game of this. In fact I think between then they will both score well in this match and if that is the case then the 8.5 180 line looks a touch on the low side. Both hit 5 180s in their opening matches and both missed a few more so I think we can see nine in what should be at least five or six sets here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wilson-vs-mitchell-betting-pick-of-the-evening-matches-can-contain-a-few-180s

4pts D.Prins to have most 180s Vs S.Bunting 5.00 Skybet Crazy odds. Bunting only hit the 180 twice in his last match and Prins has hit more than that in both of his matches so far and that's in matches where less legs. Bunting would normally get alot more 180s but if he continues like the previous match then 3 could be enough to win this bet and that's what Prins is averaging.
Ended 5-3 in favour of Prins. Excellent spot Fader! :ok