** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 28

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aldershot Town v Welling United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.67 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Southport (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.61 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braintree Town v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.80 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chester FC v Gateshead (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.29 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dartford v Woking (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Halifax Town v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.44 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grimsby Town v Macclesfield Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.61 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Wrexham (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.51 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Kidderminster Harriers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.85 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salisbury City v Barnet (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.94 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Forest Green Rovers (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.07 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 28 On spread trade for me so far: a sell of Halifax's 2nd goal at 73 (Sporting and Spreadex). It's a reasonably strong Halifax, and even Lee Gregory was back playing in a cast at Gateshead. Lincoln will be stronger at the back with Sean Newton's return, but will be missing the suspended Jake Sheridan, and possibly will be missing two other first-teamers from the Grimsby game because of injuries picked up in that game. Lincoln were competitive yesterday and may score tomorrow, which encourages me to think Halifax might need a second.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 28 [h=5]Sorry not had time to write full previews but here are the tips Dartford v Woking I thought Dartford were worth chancing on Thursday and they did go 1-0 up, but they failed to see the game out and ended up losing for the 10th consecutive time in the league. Woking also lost at home, but prior to that had been in decent nick and they have goals in them and should cause the shaky Dartford defence a few problems. Woking have won their last two away games and are even money for the hat-trick with BetVictor and Laddies Halifax v Lincoln Lincoln are another side on a terrible run with just one win in eight. Halifax have recovered well after a little slump which wasn't helped by injuries. They are 2nd in the table based on home form and they look a cracking bet to enhance that even further. I made Grimsby to beat Lincoln the Nap on Thursday and Halifax at 23/20 with William Hill are the Naps for today. Double I like the look of Alfreton and North Ferriby in a home banker double which pays 1.65/1 with Bet365. Alfreton are flying high in the Skrill Prem at the moment and should see off a Southport side who always struggle away from home. North Ferriby host a Bradford side who are missing bodies and struggling for form.[/h]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 28 TV game preview: 4pts Forest Green to beat Hereford 6/4 Ladbrokes At this time of the season having a big squad is a massive benefit and that should in theory at least play into the hands of the visitors here. Hereford showed their potential when they beat Cambridge last week but two games in barely 48hrs will stretch them to the full. Forest Green are going along nicely in the main at the minute and with the ability to rotate a couple of players and remain strong I like the visitors in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hereford-vs-forest-green-betting-forest-green-can-move-into-the-top-half-with-a-win-at-edgar-street

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 28

Any information on Halifax/Lincoln game? Halifax win on Hills looks a good price to me
Lincoln City manager Gary Simpson told BBC Radio 26 December 2013 : "They're (Grimsby, gogoto note) third in the table, full of confidence and going very well. We've got one or two who perhaps shouldn't have played and one or two on the bench who would have struggled if they'd gone on, but we kept going, gave everything from the first to the last minute and if we keep working as hard as that, surely things have got to turn sooner or later. "At half-time we were battering them but were 2-0 down and that's how we've been recently. I thought we more than matched them at times today. They had a couple of chances and took them and their keeper pulled off some terrific saves. "I'm just disappointed for the supporters, it's a local derby and they came out in their numbers so I'm disappointed for them. The players put their bodies on the line, they tried and tried and we just needed a goal. If we'd got one then momentum might have seen us through but we just couldn't get the goal."

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 28 If I had the option, there is one bet I would take before any other: Hyde to score first home to Wrexham. Hyde are terrible, obviously, but they often jump out to a lead and then blow it. Wrexham have been very poor away, and even in the games where they've collected points, they've had to come from behind to do it. Wrexham have just come off a home loss, late, against Alfreton, and I would imagine that they'll look to be focused as they did when they visited Dartford off a big loss at Kidderminster and won 5-1 (albeit giving up a very early goal). But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that after a tough loss at home and the easiest, easiest, easiest opponent of all time during a very busy week, they'll risk taking things easy and might not be able to catch up against a Hyde team that is desperate to show somebody something. Hyde have three points so far; six after today is worth the risk @ 5.3 (5dimes).

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 28 Braintree - Tamworth, over 2.25 goals @ 1.81 Not sure what to make of this line...Thus far the mismatches are responsible for the bulk of the overs in Conference...16-2 O/U when odds are greater than 6.0 on an away side. This is the highest-odds match today and it's the lowest O/U line in spite of overs in this fixture aside from the 0-0 at Tamworth last month. That's reason enough for me as I was expecting these odds on over 2.5 or even plus odds on over 2.75.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 28 I've taken a risk on Luton -1EH (Paddy, 2/1). They're putting out a strong side, and at the moment are good going forward. Kiddie are struggling for form, and I'd expect Luton to score at least once, meaning Kiddie will have to go forward at some stage and maybe open up. (It'll be 0-0 now)

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Dec 28 Decent end to a decent month, a cracking season so far and an excellent calendar year. Halifax's 2nd came on 27 for a very healthy 46 point profit: when you get a spread trade right you can get it very right indeed. Good shouts by addpea on the Alf/NFU double and Halifax, and Wiltshire Shot on the Luton -1.