** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2013/14 Outright Markets - any value left?

herefordian

As a first post, but a keen follower of the forum's regular users views - your knowledge of these tiers is immense - I'd be keen to hear your views at this stage of the season, who's going to win it and as to whether you think there's anyone who could come out of the pack to challenge: Skrill Prem: Luton seem the most likely challengers to Cambridge Skrill South: can anyone catch Bromley? Surely only Eastleigh and Ebbsfleet have the SID Skrill North: Bookies think any one of 5 - I'd plump for North Ferriby (still at 5's) if they can boulster their squad Southern Prem: Hemel to pip Chesham just because they will score loads Southern 1 Central: Any one of 5 - Daventry if they have enough steam Southern 1 South & West: Any one of 5 - Merthyr may just dog it out Ryman Prem: Maidstone with the pitch to pip Wealdstone Rym 1 South: Hastings for me (will Peacehaven run out of steam) Rym 1 North: Haven't a clue - VCD are on a terrible run, but everyone else is even less consistent Uni Prem: Can Skem hold their form - if not, Chorley to pip them. Why are Fylde so inconsistent? Uni 1 South: 1 of 3, with Halesowen being the value Uni 1 North: I still think Darlo will do it.

Re: 2013/14 Outright Markets - any value left? The Skrill Prem is between the top 3. I have coverage on Cambridge but will add Luton although really should have done it sooner. In the South I think Bromley will be caught hopefully by Eastleigh although will add Ebbsfleet. The North is tight and hard to pick a winner at the moment. My only other thoughts is that Maidstone won't win the Ryman Premier and again it is pretty tight.

• 2 weeks later...