** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey 2. Lig Group Kirmizi

Jase82

Nazilli Belediyespor - 0.5 @ 1.95 - bet365 V Ofspor. Goopd odds here on the home win IMO. I watched the home side play against Sivasspor in the cup last week and they were mightily impressive. They took the game to ET, and should have won it in normal time. Eventually losing on PENS. At home they have a pretty decent record it seems. Winning five out of their seven home fixtures, only losing once 5-0 to Altay back in September, which seems to be a bit of a freak result. Ofspor concede a lot of goals away from home, with eight in their last five. Winning once, drawing three and losing the other game. They also lost a couple of times more further back in September/October. I rate the home side as stronger than their opponents here so anything around evens is pretty good. Nazilli Belediyespor only came up from the 3rd lig a couple of seasons ago, and since then narrowly missed out on promotion last season after losing in Extra time of a play-off game. While Ofspor have never finished higher than tenth in Lig 2, finishing in the relegation zone last season.

Nazilli Belediyespor - 0.5 @ 1.95 - bet365 V Ofspor. Goopd odds here on the home win IMO. I watched the home side play against Sivasspor in the cup last week and they were mightily impressive. They took the game to ET, and should have won it in normal time. Eventually losing on PENS. At home they have a pretty decent record it seems. Winning five out of their seven home fixtures, only losing once 5-0 to Altay back in September, which seems to be a bit of a freak result. Ofspor concede a lot of goals away from home, with eight in their last five. Winning once, drawing three and losing the other game. They also lost a couple of times more further back in September/October. I rate the home side as stronger than their opponents here so anything around evens is pretty good. Nazilli Belediyespor only came up from the 3rd lig a couple of seasons ago, and since then narrowly missed out on promotion last season after losing in Extra time of a play-off game. While Ofspor have never finished higher than tenth in Lig 2, finishing in the relegation zone last season.
2-0 FT. Very comfortable all game for the home side. Bet won :ok