** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Chelsea v Swansea City > Boxing Day

Aidymac

Re: Chelsea v Swansea City > Boxing Day Chelsea - Swansea Under 2.5 goals, odds 2.25 @ Tipico Last 5 games went under, and i assume this one will follow the trend. All these games has been played within 31.01.12, so you will see a similarity in their philosophies. Swansea will try to neutralise chelsea with their possesion play, and if u look at their latest game against top opposition, they had 55% possesion against man city. Swansea are missing Vorm, but i don't rate Tremmel that bad, and it isn't like its his first game this season, so he knows what it's about. With this short break since last game, we will see a few switches, especially from Chelsea who played the 23th. Don't be afraid of Swansea scoring a lot either, as they are having troubles finding the net, and setting up chances, only 7 goals in 8 away games. I realise Chelseas home statistics will scare a lot of people away from this play, but i still see it being a low scoring game because of how the two teams playing style match each others. So far, i haven't been impressed with Chelseas play either, they still haven't hit top form, and their stikers are having trouble as always. A danger here would be if Tiendalli can manage Hazard.

Re: Chelsea v Swansea City > Boxing Day This under 2.5 goal bet scares me. The stats kind of suggest overs, simply because Chelsea are so good at home. Stamford bridge is a fortress, with 7 wins and a draw in 8 home games. In no game have Chelsea scored less than 2 goals, but they have only kept 2 clean sheets in 8 games. SO if you assume that they will score a goal or 2 , the only way this bet will win is if Swansea fail to score. Maybe a better bet is CHelsea to win to NIL which is 2.2 on betvictor Open to suggestions here...

Re: Chelsea v Swansea City > Boxing Day Oscar to score anytime 21/10 paddy power he should be in the starting eleven and is due a goal so this bet looks good he has been his usual self in the last couple of games but with a run of fixtures that are winnable he has got a great chance to add to his goal tally if chelsea play well then they could two or three and i think oscar will be involved

Re: Chelsea v Swansea City > Boxing Day

Oscar to score anytime 21/10 paddy power he should be in the starting eleven and is due a goal so this bet looks good he has been his usual self in the last couple of games but with a run of fixtures that are winnable he has got a great chance to add to his goal tally if chelsea play well then they could two or three and i think oscar will be involved
He hasn't played 90 minutes since the 2nd of November. Would you not wait first to see if he is in the starting 11? Because now that your bet is on, if he comes on in the 89th minute you will get no refund.

Re: Chelsea v Swansea City > Boxing Day Chelsea - Swansea City Premier League England Thursday 26/12 16:00 Prediction: Chelsea hcp - 1,5 Odds: 2,08 Stake: 4/10 units Bookmaker: PinnacleSports Game review: Chelsea heading into this game with a solid performance away to Arsenal were they drew 0-0, after yet another brilliant tactical setup by Mourinho. Chelsea currently 4th in the league, just 2 points behind leaders Liverpool. At home Chelsea are a force to be recon with, and we expect Swansea to have a tough Boxing day afternoon here, and their task wont be easier with the string of injuries that has reduced the squad selection, latest player to be injured, key striker Michu who is set to be away for up to 6 weeks with a ankle injury. Swansea is decent on the road, and M.Laudrup is a great coach who we one day will see coach a big team. However, Chelsea away on Boxing day, their task could be easier. We think Chelsea have a good chance to cover the handicap here.

Re: Chelsea v Swansea City > Boxing Day City facing Liverpool, Arsenal with two away games in a row, Chelsea will be aiming to reach the top with two home wins with Swansea and Liverpool. It´s in the big decisions that i like to see Mourinho´s teams, cause usually they deliver. Swansea is begginning string of matches that will probably lead them to hell, cause after Stamford Bridge they "get some rest" agains Villa, before facing City, United and Tottenham. Hard times coming for Laudrup´s troops. I predict and very strong aproach from Chelsea and maybe a job done at halftime. Chelsea -1.25 1.8 @ 188bet

Re: Chelsea v Swansea City > Boxing Day This is a straightforward win for Chelsea as they have Liverpool at weekend. They have no option but to get all 3 points from this Home game. They might give a rest to key players if they are in comfortable position. My assumption here is that it will be very attack minded start from Chelsea. Chelsea were in lead position till the Half Time in 3 / 5 previous home game. Chelsea won the 4/5 previous home game. I see Chelsea HT/FT a very descent opportunity here : 1.83 @ Bet365.