** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League > Thursday February 20th

Aidymac

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th What do people here think of Juve taking a decent lead to Turkey? This Trabzonspor topped their group but away form in Turkey is 1-3-6 and the assistant manager is taking this game as they've just fired the coach due to poor league form. How confident are ppl that Juve will win by at least a couple? Cheers

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th FC Dnipro v Tottenham Venue: Dnipro-Arena Date: Thursday, 20 February Kick-off: 18:00 GMT Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood will rest a number of first-team regulars for their Europa League last-32 first-leg tie against Dnipro in Ukraine. Emmanuel Adebayor, Aaron Lennon, Kyle Walker, Mousa Dembele, Younes Kaboul and Hugo Lloris are all left out with their Champions League target in mind.Sandro, Erik Lamela, Vlad Chiriches and Jermain Defoe are also out with injury. Dnipro manager Juande Ramos joined Spurs from Sevilla on 27 October 2007 after Martin Jol was sacked. He was sacked in October 2008 after Spurs' worst start to a Premier League season saw them four points adrift at the bottom with two points from eight matches. The Ukrainian side play their football at Dnipro-Arena in Dnipropetrovsk, a ground with an impressive 31,003 capacity. They're currently rated 74th in UEFA rankings 2013/14. First of all, Liverpool fans may be familiar with the club, after they spent the January transfer window pursuing their star man - Yevhen Konoplyanka. He's a tricky Ukrainian winger who showed glimpses of his class when Ukraine played England a while ago. Juande Ramos says about him "He had a very successful training camp in Spain and he trains a lot, follows all of the directions, tries his best and I'm sure he will do his best in this competition and help us succeed in this round. The fact is that players don't concentrate on their individual personalities, they have to bear in mind the success of the whole team and he will do his best to help his team succeed." FC Dnipro qualified comfortably for the Europa League group stages with a 5-1 aggregate win over two legs against Estonian side Kalju. They then went on to win 4 of their 6 group stage games, finishing with 12 points - second place in group E behind group leaders Fiorentina. They beat Pandurii 1-0 and 4-1 in their two matches against the Romanians, and overcame Portuguese side Pacos Ferreira 2-0 in both games. Their losses both came against eventually group winners Fiorentina, with the Italians winning 2-1 in both matches. Konoplyanka finished their top scorer with 3 goals in 5 games, with Ruslan Rotan scoring 2 in 5. Each of FC Dnipro's forwards have scored in the competition so far. Nikola Kalinic, who some may remember from his time at Blackburn, scored once, as did Yevhen Seleznyov, Roman Zozulya and Matheus - showing they have strength in depth and they're a team full of goals. UEFA forced Spurs to train at Dnipro’s training round on Wednesday as the hosts’ pitch is so bad. Probable teams: Dnipro: Boyko, Vlad, Mazuch, Douglas, Fedetskiy, Kankava, Gama, Konoplyanka, Rotan, Zozulya, Matheus. Tottenham: Friedel, Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose, Townsend, Bentaleb, Eriksen, Capoue, Chadli, Soldado. Conclusion Dnipro pitch is in a bad condition and the fact is that Ramos seems more motivated than Sherwood (Ramos playing best team) as he was sacked by Spurs so maybe something to prove. Spurs team should still include 7 internationals but they may be a bit disjointed as don’t play together too often. Based on the above I see close game without many goals so , 2.5 goals best bet 7/10 with Ladbrokes Asian Line handicap Dnipro + 0.0 at 1.77 (in the event of a draw bets are refunded)

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th One extra thing about Anzhi-Genk, that was some great info about Anzhi from HastGill1. About Genk, their form is getting better recently and that has to do with the return of their star-players for most part. Players like Jelle Bossen, Thomas Buffel and Benjamin De Cuelear were all injured at the same time. They are currently all fit and you can see that looking at the recent results. I will therefor also put my money on Genk.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th [h=1]Source : William Hills Opta Stats Europa League Opta Facts | Last 32[/h] Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v Tottenham Hotspur This match pits Dnipro manager Juande Ramos against one of his former clubs, Tottenham, whom he managed between 2007 and 2008, winning the League Cup whilst there. Tottenham were one of two sides, along with Red Bull Salzburg, to progress through the group stage with maximum points. Dnipro have lost just one of their last eight Europa League on home soil (v Fiorentina in this season's group stage), winning five and drawing twice. Spurs have been defeated just once in their last 10 away Europa League games (at Inter Milan in the last 16 last season), winning four and drawing five times. However, Tottenham's only previous European game in Ukraine (excluding qualifiers) ended in defeat, losing 2-0 to eventual UEFA Cup winners Shakhtar Donetsk in the last 32 in 2008/09. Dnipro's only previous game against English opposition also resulted in a loss (excluding qualifiers), being defeated by UEFA Cup 05/06 finalists Middlesbrough away 3-0. Jermain Defoe is the joint-top scorer in the competition so far, with five goals in four games. Yevhen Konoplyanka has scored in each of his last three Europa League games for Dnipro. Spurs have gone 341 minutes without conceding away from home in the Europa League, last shipping a goal against Basle in April 2013 (incl. extra time). Tottenham have only won two of their eight away fixtures at the last 32 stage of this competition (D3 L3), but have only been eliminated once (by Ukrainian side Shakhtar in 2009). Mousa Dembélé attempted more passes than any other player in the group stage (502), 85 more than anyone else. Swansea City v Napoli This will be the first time Swansea City have played an Italian team in European competition (excl. qualifiers). Napoli have won just one of their last 11 away games in the Europa League (D3 L7). After keeping clean sheets in their opening two Europa League matches, Swansea have conceded exactly one goal in their last four. The Swans have also failed to score in their last two Europa League games, losing 1-0 on each occasion. The Blues have also won only one of their previous eight matches at the Last 32 stage of the competition (D3 L4), being defeated in each of the last three. In fact, Napoli's last (and only) away win at this stage came in November 1974 against FC Porto, drawing four and losing four since. Of the sides who qualified to the Last 32, only Real Betis (1) scored fewer home goals than Swansea in the group stage (2). The Italian side have never won a European game against a side from England, Wales or Scotland losing seven of their eight trips to the United Kingdom (D1; includes European Cup, UEFA Cup, Cup Winners Cup and Fairs Cup). After three successive home defeats, Swansea have won their last two at the Liberty Stadium in the Premier League without conceding. Napoli's last two eliminations in this competition have come at the Last 32 stage - to Villarreal in 2011 and Viktoria Plzen in 2013. Only Spurs (69.7%) had a better average possession in the group stage than the Swans (63.0%). Napoli have won just three of their last 18 away games in all European competitions (excluding qualifiers), drawing four and losing 11.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th

Swansea City v Napoli After keeping clean sheets in their opening two Europa League matches, Swansea have conceded exactly one goal in their last four. The Swans have also failed to score in their last two Europa League games, losing 1-0 on each occasion.
Huh.. Swansea have conceded one goal in their last four, but failed to score in their last 2, loosing them both by 1-0. How can you loose the last two games by 1-0 and still only concede one goal in the last four games?

Was going to back Napoli +0 but the bastards have now pulled it from 1.75 into 1.60 overnight. No bet unfortunately.
Yeah, obviously. It was clear Napoli would take this game very serious a couple of days ago so Bookies ofcourse react, way too late though cause Napoli was easy to catch for an away win 2.50 and DNB around 1.80-1.85. But, they still have to win it first.. :P

What do people here think of Juve taking a decent lead to Turkey? This Trabzonspor topped their group but away form in Turkey is 1-3-6 and the assistant manager is taking this game as they've just fired the coach due to poor league form. How confident are ppl that Juve will win by at least a couple? Cheers
Conte, Juventus Trainer, admits clearly that he wants to win this cup consider that the final will be at Juventus Stadium He will play with Pirlo, Marchisio, Pogba and Tevez so really focused on the match

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th I wouldnt count on Cernomorec to upset Lyon. I know that it is very appealing with the odds, and the predicted lineup Lyon will field. But 1 thing comes to my mind. I have bet on Cernomorec EL games this year, mostly goal markets, since they are leaky as hell. They manage to score vs relaxed or overstrechted opposition. Their players lack what I call football inteligence. Attackers seem to camp in the offside, ruining many decent goal opportunities. Their defense is slow paced, from what I saw easy to rip apart. Their break is quite long by now, and their lack of competitive matches might prove to be a handicap for the home side. Lyon has been very decent as of late, scoring lots and holding the opposition far away from goal. Cernomorec is by no account a quality side, dont let the PSV result fool you. Lyon will rotate heavily for this match, and I can see many goals in it. Home side could squeeze 1 or 2, but I can not back them to win. Cernomorec - Lyon over 2,5 @ 2.3 (bet365) - massive value for 7/10 units btts @ 1.9 (bet365) - 5/10 unit bet

About the Dutch sides, I would pick Ajax and leave AZ Alkmaar for what it is. Ajax are very solid team which performed really well in de CL. They actually deserved to qualify instead of AC Milan. In the league Ajax is not in top-form, but they aren't bad either. They're really consistent, hardly conseed a goal and win their matches. I don't know much about Salzburg, except from their pretty good record in recent month. The thing is that they're playing in the Austrian league, which I don't rate very highly. In de EL they also played well, but Ajax also played well in the CL. Giving the fact that Ajax plays at home, I'll defenitely put my money on Ajax. Some record for Ajax at home in the Dutch league: 12 games played, won 10, drew 1, lossed 1. Goals scored: 29, conceded: 4. Then about my team: AZ Alkmaar, they are as inconsistent and unpredictable as it can be. In the league our away record is shit, but the thing is that we loose to mediocre and play pretty well in the away games against the top sides in the league (PSV, Feyenoord, Vitesse so far). In Europe our away record is pretty decent, I don't even think we've lossed yet. But like I said, everything is possible for AZ. At least we will start with the strongest line-up, nobody will be rested, despite the fact that we're playing Ajax-away on Sunday. I would leave this game for what it is and don't bet on it.
Ajax look very steady to me. Watched them many times this season, including CL, where they did not give up without a fight, in a heavy group. In the domestic league they have improved tactically a lot - to me this is no longer Ajax going forward all the time, they ''calculate'' more, they slow the tempo when needed, no more reckless rushing forward. At the back they look very solid to me. Odds for HW are high considering what teams meet - Dutch vs Austrian league. IMO the Dutch League has ''slowed down'' a bit, as most of the talent get sold abroad far too quick, while especially with Salzburg the situation is exactly the opposite. Yet I have seen Salzburg many times too. From a team bought for the personal entertainment of a very rich guy they are gradually turning into a very decent European team who can surprise many. They simply do not belong to the Austrian league anymore, this is how big the gap in class is between them and the rest of the teams in this league. Very solid at the back, a goal machine forward. An Austrian version of Celtic. True, the lack of real competition at home can slow them down, and I was curious how will they look after the break. They look even better, banging in with ease 15 goals in 3 games. A bit earlier in the preparation period did well vs Zenith, losing by a single goal, and destroyed a semi-experimental side of Bayern - I saw highlights of the game, in front of a full crowd - impressive ! Bayern missing some regulars was no excuse for the fact that the game was one way traffic, it was Salzburg all the way from what I saw. Fact is the domestic league and pre-season games should be no big point in Europe. Ajax are in Europe forever, producing over the past 40 years incredible talent and genious players. Salzburg on the other hand are IMO a rising force to consider, who seeks desperate European recognition - Austria is no longer a challenge to them. I see Salzburg in CL groups next year, with a bit of luck avoiding a couple of teams. Money-wise they are solid by the higher Euro standards. The game tonight? Two very solid defenses, make no mistake about the Austrians. Two very dangerous teams forward. Great crowd and a home team, who despite having no big names left, rises to all Euro games, with pride and great history. Guests who want Euro breakthough by all means, and they have all the resouces. IMO the value is with the HW at these odds, but I am not brave enough to take it. IMO the value is with the Under 3 Goals, but I do not bet on Unders. Instead I will go against my own logic, and go for: Over 2,5 Goals - 3 units Over 3,5 Goals with 1 unit Over 4,5 Cards with 3 units at the incredible 2,10 with bet365. GL

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th AZ,Hmmmm.The times i backed this team because of bum information from their fans in the local cafe"s has cost me plenty.Losing 4-2 to Heerenveen at the begining of the season.My local cafe owners always go to the away games with AZ in europe,but the best i can see next year is Nijmegan am zee.LOL.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Hi guys I'm looking at Shakthar at even money but don't know a great deal about there opponents can any one shed some light? Shakthar have won there last 5 matches and have even won 4 out of there last 5 away matches only losing 1-0 to Manchester United.

The game tonight? Two very solid defenses, make no mistake about the Austrians. Two very dangerous teams forward. Great crowd and a home team, who despite having no big names left, rises to all Euro games, with pride and great history. Guests who want Euro breakthough by all means, and they have all the resouces. IMO the value is with the HW at these odds, but I am not brave enough to take it. IMO the value is with the Under 3 Goals, but I do not bet on Unders. Instead I will go against my own logic, and go for: Over 2,5 Goals - 3 units Over 3,5 Goals with 1 unit Over 4,5 Cards with 3 units at the incredible 2,10 with bet365. GL
Thanks for the additional information. I must add something to your story though, Ajax isn't that impressive in the forward area. Their strongest area's are defense (including goalkeeper) and midfield. Upfront they lack a player who is able to score 20 goals in the League, and in the Dutch League that is pathetic. They don't have a clear striker and their wingers (Bojan and Fischer) fail to impress. At the moment Schone is playing as one of the wingers and he's an ok player, but not someone that will score a lot of goals. Their main goal scorers are in midfield with Siem de Jong and Davy Klaassen.

Huh.. Swansea have conceded one goal in their last four' date=' but failed to score in their last 2, loosing them both by 1-0. How can you loose the last two games by 1-0 and still only concede one goal in the last four games?[/quote'] It is saying Swansea have conceded exactly 1 goal in each of their last 4 games , that is how. It is not saying 1 goal in 4 games . Their last 4 games have been :

FC St Gallen

1-0

Swansea

0-1

Valencia CF

Kuban Krasnodar

1-1

Swansea

1-1

Kuban Krasnodar

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Ajax vs Red Bull Salzburg Ajax this season is a positive surprise for me. I was afraid after selling Eriksen and Alderweireld, they would lose the quality, but some of the young players have stepped up and Ajax has shown really classy play many times this season. They are currently topping the Eredivisie and weren’t too far from Champions League play-offs. They have the best defence in the league with 20 goals conceded but kept only 1 clean sheet in 3 home matches in Europe( 1 of 3 away aswell). Their away play is what could cost them. They drew 1 and lost 2 in CL and kept only 3 clean sheets domestically. Salzburg is certainly stronger than bottom half Eredivisie clubs. In last 2 seasons this is the round they have been knocked out of the Europa League (2012 vs ManU, 2013 vs Steaua). Salzburg is very impressive too. They have a 17 point lead at the top of Austrian Bundesliga and can afford to put their focus into Europe. They played Champions League qualifiers against Fenerbahce, losing 2-4 on aggregate. In Europa League this season they won all matches, that is 8 matches in a row won, beating the likes of Standard Liege and Esbjerg both home and away! The offensive duo Soriano and Alan combine 35 goals domestically and 13 in all European matches this season. For me today this is the match to watch. All season Ajax have failed to score only twice at home while Salzburg has scored in every away game this season. So goals are expected. Especially if both Alan and Soriano start. Result wise it is probably better to bet in-play or atleast after the lineups are confirmed. This is a 2 leg tie, so if Salzburg can get an away goal tonight, then it should be good enough for them because I believe they can outscore Ajax in Austria. Salzburg to advance to the next round 2.12@ Nordicbet

Ajax vs Red Bull Salzburg Ajax this season is a positive surprise for me. I was afraid after selling Eriksen and Alderweireld, they would lose the quality, but some of the young players have stepped up and Ajax has shown really classy play many times this season. They are currently topping the Eredivisie and weren’t too far from Champions League play-offs. They have the best defence in the league with 20 goals conceded but kept only 1 clean sheet in 3 home matches in Europe( 1 of 3 away aswell). Their away play is what could cost them. They drew 1 and lost 2 in CL and kept only 3 clean sheets domestically. Salzburg is certainly stronger than bottom half Eredivisie clubs. In last 2 seasons this is the round they have been knocked out of the Europa League (2012 vs ManU, 2013 vs Steaua). Salzburg is very impressive too. They have a 17 point lead at the top of Austrian Bundesliga and can afford to put their focus into Europe. They played Champions League qualifiers against Fenerbahce, losing 2-4 on aggregate. In Europa League this season they won all matches, that is 8 matches in a row won, beating the likes of Standard Liege and Esbjerg both home and away! The offensive duo Soriano and Alan combine 35 goals domestically and 13 in all European matches this season. For me today this is the match to watch. All season Ajax have failed to score only twice at home while Salzburg has scored in every away game this season. So goals are expected. Especially if both Alan and Soriano start. Result wise it is probably better to bet in-play or atleast after the lineups are confirmed. This is a 2 leg tie, so if Salzburg can get an away goal tonight, then it should be good enough for them because I believe they can outscore Ajax in Austria. Salzburg to advance to the next round 2.12@ Nordicbet
I like watching Salzburg - their attacking play has been superb this season, and they won all six games in their group. But Ajax are also in very good form. And the Dutch league is superior to the Austrian league, and Ajax played six games in their Champions League group against Barcelona, Milan and Celtic - a group in a different class to Salzburg's EL group opponenents Esbjerg, Elfsbord and Standard Liege. Also, Salzburg are stronger at home than away, and their odds have dropped quite a bit. The 2-way AH0 odds are currently around 1.75 - 2.3, and at those odds I'd say the value is on Ajax tonight. The second leg should be interesting though, what ever the score tonight, because Salzburg are so strong at home.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th this is jus my feeling but i am thinking to put big money on shaktar donetsk, thats the only game i am really interested today, maybe i am gonna do live betting because i cannot find confirmation of first 11. how plzen will handle counter attacks of Donetsk i have no idea. so we will wait and see what happens.

Hi guys I'm looking at Shakthar at even money but don't know a great deal about there opponents can any one shed some light? Shakthar have won there last 5 matches and have even won 4 out of there last 5 away matches only losing 1-0 to Manchester United.
Plzen are normally strong at home. But I'd say Shakhtar are a class above Plzen, and could be good value at around 2.0 (gap in class is similar to Man City v Barcelona or Arsenal v Bayern). A lot depends on Shakhtar's attitude tonight. Do they really go for the win, or do they just defend and rely on the home leg to get them through ...

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th LINE-UPS- Dnipro v Tottenham (18:00 GMT) Dnipro: Boyko, Fedetskiy, Mazuch, Cheberyachko, Strinic, Kankava, Rotan, Zozulya, Giuliano, Konoplyanka, Matheus. Subs: Lastuvka, Kravchenko, Kulakov, Kalinic, Bruno Gama, Douglas, Politylo. Spurs: Friedel, Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose, Townsend, Paulinho, Capoue, Bentaleb, Chadli, Soldado. Subs: Archer, Eriksen, Fryers, Kane, McEvoy, Veljkovic, Onomah. Referee: Antonio Miguel Mateu Lahoz (Spain)

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th I'm abit surprised that Spurs are a 12/5 shot if i'm honest. We have a pretty good side out in my opinion: Friedel; Naughton, Dawson, Vertonghen, Rose; Bentaleb, Capoue, Paulinho; Chadli, Soldado, Townsend. This isn't far off the sort of side we put out in the PL, Townsend back fit is a massive positive and we always defend better when Vertonghen is at CB. I won't be getting involved as i don't bet on my own team but i'd be disappointed to see us lose.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Sorry I'm late but I've gone for Tottenham in play at 3/1 on Bet365. They have a strong counter attacking side out and I can see Dnipro struggling to break them down with Tottenham getting chances on the break. Tottenham have been great away from home under Sherwood and despite resting a couple of regulars they look far too high here.

Anzhi Makhachkala v Racing Genk Anzhi are a poor side, still without a win after 19 games in the Russian League, they only qualified for this stage through two 1-0 wins against the worst side in the whole of the group stage Tromso. They sold their only remaining strong foreigner Traore to Monaco in their winter break (now on loan at Everton) and now they have a squad with only a couple of foreigners and virtually all the squad is Russian now, believe it or not the players now at the club have only scored 4 goals in 19 games in the Russian league! The squad has been ripped to shreds very quickly, every player with any re-sale value has been sold..Another problem for them is that after such a high player turnover they are only allowed to register 3 additional players at this stage of EL - Aliyev, Smolov and Bukharov. Bystrov (formerly Zenith), Bilyaletdinov (ex-Everton), Gadzhiev (ex-Samara) and Trosheschkin (former Lokomotiv Moscow) will be sat in the stands. From the team that got through to the 1/16th final eight players left the club - Traore, Adeleye, Jucilei, Razak, Demidov, Gatagov, Solomatin and Suleymanov. I don't know much about Genk, they started the season well but have dropped off lately, they have won two out of the last three in the league though, both away. They have 4 games left in the regular season before the league splits, they are currently in 6th and should qualify for the championship play-off. They did well in the group stage, remaining unbeaten and qualifying in first place. They look a far better prospect to qualify for the next round to me with Anzhi in crisis mode. Taken what looks like a safer option with draw cover, 1.79 looks a bit too big for me against a side which has been rapidly put together and they haven't played a competitive game for 2 months either, the game - like all Anzhi home games in EL - will be played at a neutral venue with only a few thousand present. Genk 0AH - 1.794 - pinnacle - 5 Points VOID
Everything about that game was dire, from the grey clouds and rain, the utterly terrible pitch that made it impossible to pass the ball, the lack of shots, crosses, completed passes, corners..the only thing of note to happen was the sending off at the end. One of the worst games I have ever had the misfortune to observe.

Swansea XI: Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies, Britton, Canas, Hernandez, Routledge, Dyer, Bony. Napoli XI: Cabral, Maggio, Henrique, Britos, Reveillere, Dzemaili, Inler, Callejon, Insigne, Hamsik, Higuain.

About Ajax I simply disagree with your picks and arguments. Ofcourse Red bull is in top form and scores a lot of goals, but come on. Austrian bundesliga is pretty poor. Not a standard you can compare with for these kind of games. They have the biggest budget of all teams and buy the best players around ofcourse they rape their opponents every week like they should. Second of all, Ajax did well this year in their very tough CL group. Most of the games they dominated possesion and had their chances. Ofcourse they got outplayed last year against Dortmund and Real madrid a couple of times but come on almost every team looses against Real. Salzburg is a small club compared to them. They maybe have some quality players but surely not better/technically than Ajax has overall. Especially at home Ajax played great and won against Celtic, Barcelona and against Milan they got robbed by the ref which ended in a draw. These are serious results in Europe and I don't think a team like Salzburg will come here and outplay Ajax in their own stadium. Ajax is fully motivated for this competition and Ajax will play with their best squad. They never rested many regulars for games like this so it would really surprise me if F. de Boer will field a mixture squad. If so, ofcourse Redbull will have a bigger chance but with their best line-up I really fancy ajax to atleast win at home. I do agree with you saying that Redbull is capable of scoring. Ajax does not concede much but with the firepower Redbull has they will certainly get some chances in this game. BTS is likely for me but I expect Ajax to come out on top. Ajax played a pretty good first half against Heerenveen and it could have been 4-0 at HT. They finnally put out a lot of pressure early in the game searching for goals which would help them clearly in the rest of the game. I follow their games pretty closely and watched many games live especially in Europe. I can tell you they played their best games of the season in these leagues. Highly motivated and they will surely not under estimate Salzburg here. I'll wait for the line-ups and if Ajax will field their best squad, I will back them with medium stakes and the BTS option too..
Whats that? 20 minutes in and Salzburg 2- ajax 0. ahaha enjoy ajax at medium stakes :cigar

sshh he's an Ajax fan :lol
aha. ok, well maybe he should mention that in he is biased in that way when he tips, I put less on Salzburg -1.5, at 7.2 than I might have partly because of that. Salzburg is now up 3-0 and is completely destroying ajax. What you need to understand is that Salzburg didn't just buy players, they bought young gifted players who are developing into superstars.

aha. ok' date=' well maybe he should mention that in he is biased in that way when he tips, I put less on Salzburg -1.5, at 7.2 than I might have partly because of that. Salzburg is now up 3-0 and is completely destroying ajax. What you need to understand is that Salzburg didn't just buy players, they bought young gifted players who are developing into superstars.[/quote'] I got Salzburg +0.5 at 1.90 3 days ago :)

Yesterday Ludogoretz finished their training camp with a astonishing turn over Krasnodar(3:2).In fact during the camp they beat Korona Kielce(3:0),Sparta Prague(0:1)Lokomotiv Moscow(3:1)and drew (1:1)with Rubin Kazan.I could only see the win over Krasnodar yesterday and i can say they looked great.Especially upfront.They just can score from everywhere and look much better from Manchester United,righ now:lol.Anyway the defence was sloppy at some moments but i think it was due to the rotation in the squad.Krasnodar scored 2 goals in 1 minute but after that Ludogoretz was the only team on the pitch and quickly managed to net a ew and win.Good passing moving the ball from the one wing to another and good shooting.In the middle of the field they looked solid too.It seems that they are doing the job during the pause and would be stronger after that.If their form remain unchanged they will finish 1st for sure.The best team in Bulgaria right now.The only minus for them is that they haven't played an official game since 15th of December and now will start against Lazio in Rome.This shouldn't be much of a worry because they met several big clubs during the break and i think they will be prepared.I watched an interview after the victory against Krasnodar yesterday and Stoev(Ludogoretz coach)said that they have fulfilled what they have come for and look forward to Lazio game.I am confident that they won't go to Rome just on a trip and will look to take at least a point fron there.And why shouldn't they?Good wins over Partizan befor the group stage,they played well when lost to Basel in the Champ.League,then they beat PSV twice,Dinamo Zagreb and Chernomorets Odessa.They believe in themselves that will perform well.The most important is that they didn't sell their star Virgil Misidjan as well as top scorer Roman Bezjak.They didn't sell anybody(except Ivan Stoyanov who was in the starting line-up almost never) in order to stay put.Maybe this will change during the summer but they are here for now.Ludogorets signed for a long term two conditioning coaches from(villareal and Betis).To sume all.My bet would be BTTS.While Ludogoretz score for fun lately,they tend to concede when they are not 100% focused just what happened yesterday.(shipped two goals in 1 minute).I expect Lazio to push from the very beginning but that's when the Bulgarians should hit back.I don't know if Lazio would be 100% commited to win Europe League and maybe they could do some changes in the squad.Ludogorets will fight for their lives for sure.For the teams from BUlgaria Europe LEague is a big stage to perform at.They fulfill their budgets with the money from the Europe competitions and the money they earn from Europe League are big enough to fight for.Be sure that if they manage to get a draw or lose by 1 goal margin in Rome,here in Sofia the hell will fall upon Lazio.Bet365 offers 2.1 for BTTS which is a massive value given the fact that the game is in Rome and we should see Lazio baning on all fronts, but i can see Ludogorets netting at least one with their forwards and motivation sky high. P.S small bet on Correct score Hw 3:1 @13 with bet365
0:1.Lazio were terrible during the 1st half.In the 2nd they tried to hit back and had a bunch of shots on target but our goalkeeper was perfect.Anyway Lazio is a weak team and didn't deserve to win but should have score a goal...No joy today.