** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Europa League > Thursday February 20th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 20 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anzhi Makhachkala v Racing Genk (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ajax v FC Red Bull Salzburg (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chornomorets Odessa v Olympique Lyonnais (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk v Tottenham Hotspur (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dynamo Kyiv v Valencia (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Esbjerg fB v Fiorentina (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.71[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Porto v Eintracht Frankfurt (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Viktoria Plzen v Shakhtar Donetsk (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v Trabzonspor (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lazio v Ludogorets Razgrad (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.68[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Maccabi Tel Aviv v FC Basel (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]NK Maribor v Sevilla (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]PAOK v Benfica (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Betis v Rubin Kazan (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Napoli (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]93.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Yesterday Ludogoretz finished their training camp with a astonishing turn over Krasnodar(3:2).In fact during the camp they beat Korona Kielce(3:0),Sparta Prague(0:1)Lokomotiv Moscow(3:1)and drew (1:1)with Rubin Kazan.I could only see the win over Krasnodar yesterday and i can say they looked great.Especially upfront.They just can score from everywhere and look much better from Manchester United,righ now:lol.Anyway the defence was sloppy at some moments but i think it was due to the rotation in the squad.Krasnodar scored 2 goals in 1 minute but after that Ludogoretz was the only team on the pitch and quickly managed to net a ew and win.Good passing moving the ball from the one wing to another and good shooting.In the middle of the field they looked solid too.It seems that they are doing the job during the pause and would be stronger after that.If their form remain unchanged they will finish 1st for sure.The best team in Bulgaria right now.The only minus for them is that they haven't played an official game since 15th of December and now will start against Lazio in Rome.This shouldn't be much of a worry because they met several big clubs during the break and i think they will be prepared.I watched an interview after the victory against Krasnodar yesterday and Stoev(Ludogoretz coach)said that they have fulfilled what they have come for and look forward to Lazio game.I am confident that they won't go to Rome just on a trip and will look to take at least a point fron there.And why shouldn't they?Good wins over Partizan befor the group stage,they played well when lost to Basel in the Champ.League,then they beat PSV twice,Dinamo Zagreb and Chernomorets Odessa.They believe in themselves that will perform well.The most important is that they didn't sell their star Virgil Misidjan as well as top scorer Roman Bezjak.They didn't sell anybody(except Ivan Stoyanov who was in the starting line-up almost never) in order to stay put.Maybe this will change during the summer but they are here for now.Ludogorets signed for a long term two conditioning coaches from(villareal and Betis).To sume all.My bet would be BTTS.While Ludogoretz score for fun lately,they tend to concede when they are not 100% focused just what happened yesterday.(shipped two goals in 1 minute).I expect Lazio to push from the very beginning but that's when the Bulgarians should hit back.I don't know if Lazio would be 100% commited to win Europe League and maybe they could do some changes in the squad.Ludogorets will fight for their lives for sure.For the teams from BUlgaria Europe LEague is a big stage to perform at.They fulfill their budgets with the money from the Europe competitions and the money they earn from Europe League are big enough to fight for.Be sure that if they manage to get a draw or lose by 1 goal margin in Rome,here in Sofia the hell will fall upon Lazio.Bet365 offers 2.1 for BTTS which is a massive value given the fact that the game is in Rome and we should see Lazio baning on all fronts, but i can see Ludogorets netting at least one with their forwards and motivation sky high. P.S small bet on Correct score Hw 3:1 @13 with bet365

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Porto to beat Eintracht Frankfurt at 1.55 looks like a huge price to me. Frankfurts last 2 away matches have been 4-0 and 5-0 demolitions at Dortmund and Munchen, while i dont think Porto are as good as thse teams they have a lot of quality players. If Porto play their first team i can see them having far too much for Frankfurt and i think they will win comfortably by 2 or 3 goals. Another bet i like is Napoli to take a result away to Swansea. Swansea have not been at their best this season they have won just 4 from 14 home matches and i fully expect Benitez to play his first choice 11 for this match he values Europa League highly i think 1.8 for a Napoli win (draw no bet) is a fair price. My bets will be Porto -1 goal at 2.5 and Napoli to win (draw no bet) at 1.8 Good luck everyone

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Maccabi Tel Aviv- Basel Bet: Tel Aviv +0AHC @ 1.96 (Pinnacle) (4/10) Tel Aviv is in great shape lately with 5 wins in a row in league. They are a team that is completely focused on attacking. No really important players will miss the match against Basel. Basel on the other side had a hard CL group in which they had two wins against Chelsea, two draws against Bukarest and two defeats against Schalke. The matches against Schalke and Chelsea were quite close but the matches against Bukarest were the matches, because of which they got kicked out of CL. Now against Tel Aviv they have a match in which both sides surely take each other serious. Basel will have two important misses with both main defenders Ivanov and Schär still being injured and at the same time suspended for the match against Tel Aviv. Tel Aviv is one of the best home matches at home and I surely believe with the crowd in the back they won't lose the first match against Basel.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Swansea City- Napoli Bet: Napoli AHC 0 @ 1.76 (Pinnacle) (4/10) Swansea City is having a hard time in league. They are purely average in league and also the EL group stage wasn't the best. In the group they lost two times, draw two times and won two times. Completely average. It's the first time for most Swansea players to get this far in an international championship. For the match against Napoli they will probably miss Michu and Shelvey. Napoli on the other side has Higuain in doubt. Napoli played great in the CL matches against Arsenal, Dortmund and Marseille going out of the CL very narrow. Benitez already said that he wants to do absolutely all for Napoli to win this EL and bring the team the first international title since 1989. Napoli has a much better quality and comes from a great 3-0 against As Rom in the Coppa Italia which gives them a big mental boost

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Thursday previews: 4pts Dnipro vs Spurs - Under 2.5 goals 4/5 BetVictor I think this will be a tight first leg. Dnipro may be a little rusty while Spurs will probably play some sort of containing game in the knowledge that they should have far too much for the Ukraine side back at White Hart Lane. In what is likely to be a pretty cold climate the ball may not move as well as both sides would like so I fancy less than 2.5 goals in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dnipro-vs-tottenham-betting-goals-likely-to-be-in-short-supply-in-first-leg 4pts Napoli to beat Swansea 31/20 BetVictor Rafa Benitez’s experience on the European stage could be a valuable asset in this match and indeed the tie and I think he can edge out the Swans here. In what is sure to be a loud Liberty Stadium Swansea will no doubt give it their all but I think the Italians have the quality to take care of that and produce a knockout blow or two to set up a comfortable second leg. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-napoli-betting-italians-can-be-too-strong-for-swansea

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Napoli definitely seems like a really good way to go. Swansea's Europa form really hasn't been much better than their league form, I already had a wager on that match and I might add a little more, Napoli seams the much better squad. Another Europa League match I find interesting is Red Bull Salzburg against Ajax. If anyone has been following Salzburg lately they are in incredible form at the moment. All season they have been great, but now they are in even better form since beating Bayern 3-0 in a friendly during winter break. They have come back from winter break and slaughtered the Austrian Bundesliga teams 6-0, 5-1 (against the second placed club in the league), and 4-1. They are an incredibly offensive team, I definitely see them at least getting a goal or two here. I wouldn't give a tip though because I don't know much about Ajax, if anyone follows the Eridivisie it would be nice to know. Anyways I'm even considering putting a really small bet on Salzburg -1 or -1.5 because when Salzburg win they often win big, it's a hail mary but could pay out big.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th I also like Napoli to win, their following game is a home game on monday so they have 3 full days to rest after this game. The europa league is Certainly a price they can win if they are focussed among some other teams. Swansea is struggeling lately and their focus should be on the EPL. The difference is only 4 points with a relegation spot and they play crystal palace at the weekend. Nothing to risk for them here. Like many english teams they often rotate in the europa league. If they will do it again against Napoli then I'm going for the away win with medium stakes for sure. Swansea struggles against the better teams in england lost at home against Everton tottenham and city lately but they often win against the bottom teams like Cardiff and Fullham. Napoli is way better than these teams and will get serious chances here. The question is ofcourse will they push for the win and field their best squad? I will wait for line-ups cause the odds won't change anyways at my local bookie. There were some guys suspended at the weekend for Napoli so they had enough rest, wide and quality squad so I hope they will deliver well. They played some great games in their CL group aswell so I hope they are motivated to get some succes in Europe this year. About Ajax I simply disagree with your picks and arguments. Ofcourse Red bull is in top form and scores a lot of goals, but come on. Austrian bundesliga is pretty poor. Not a standard you can compare with for these kind of games. They have the biggest budget of all teams and buy the best players around ofcourse they rape their opponents every week like they should. Second of all, Ajax did well this year in their very tough CL group. Most of the games they dominated possesion and had their chances. Ofcourse they got outplayed last year against Dortmund and Real madrid a couple of times but come on almost every team looses against Real. Salzburg is a small club compared to them. They maybe have some quality players but surely not better/technically than Ajax has overall. Especially at home Ajax played great and won against Celtic, Barcelona and against Milan they got robbed by the ref which ended in a draw. These are serious results in Europe and I don't think a team like Salzburg will come here and outplay Ajax in their own stadium. Ajax is fully motivated for this competition and Ajax will play with their best squad. They never rested many regulars for games like this so it would really surprise me if F. de Boer will field a mixture squad. If so, ofcourse Redbull will have a bigger chance but with their best line-up I really fancy ajax to atleast win at home. I do agree with you saying that Redbull is capable of scoring. Ajax does not concede much but with the firepower Redbull has they will certainly get some chances in this game. BTS is likely for me but I expect Ajax to come out on top. Ajax played a pretty good first half against Heerenveen and it could have been 4-0 at HT. They finnally put out a lot of pressure early in the game searching for goals which would help them clearly in the rest of the game. I follow their games pretty closely and watched many games live especially in Europe. I can tell you they played their best games of the season in these leagues. Highly motivated and they will surely not under estimate Salzburg here. I'll wait for the line-ups and if Ajax will field their best squad, I will back them with medium stakes and the BTS option too.. Just my 2 cents! Goodluck with your bets though.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Can't see Betis a favourite at home vs Rubin. The Spanish Team in a desperate fight to stay in Primera, with a CL contender visit at the weekend ( Bilbao ). The Russians are a hard working team, with killer counters, and solid defence. Rubin is in Europe for ages, both coach and majority of players have great experience in Europa League and CL. Last thing Betis needs now is a distraction from the league, rotation is certain, motivation and morale - doubtful for such a game. Another relegation for the Sevilla team is close, but I think they will fight hard all the way. Europe comes second as a proirity, while to Kazan the longer the run here - the better. Consider + 0,25 AH for Rubin. I am not touching the Swansea game. Napoli have many options to rotate, they can win, but the the absolute focus is catching up with Roma in Italy. Swansea are not safe yet, but surely they will give a good fight to Napoli in the first leg. My guess is Under 3 Goals, Draw at HT, and possibly a narrow win by Napoli. If forced to bet I would look for a surpise Draw here, but I will pass for now. No Bet. Another possible banana skin is the game in Esbjerg. The team was in a difficult group, got through and had a good preparation period during the break. Fitness is beyond doubt to me, and playing at that small ground ( I enjoyed myself there ) is not a walk in the park. Viola do not convince me recently, and a visit to a dangerous Parma team is coming next. Looking for H'cap options backing Esbjerg here and both to score.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th I'm with you nicko, also looked at that fixture.. Only thing that worries me is that Rubin sold his best players do don't really know what to expect from them. They only played a couple of friendlies lately but on the other hand Betis will probably field a weak side. Relegation would be a huge blow for them! Like every round we have to wait for line-ups cause you just never know what to expect from these teams.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Anzhi Makhachkala v Racing Genk Anzhi are a poor side, still without a win after 19 games in the Russian League, they only qualified for this stage through two 1-0 wins against the worst side in the whole of the group stage Tromso. They sold their only remaining strong foreigner Traore to Monaco in their winter break (now on loan at Everton) and now they have a squad with only a couple of foreigners and virtually all the squad is Russian now, believe it or not the players now at the club have only scored 4 goals in 19 games in the Russian league! The squad has been ripped to shreds very quickly, every player with any re-sale value has been sold..Another problem for them is that after such a high player turnover they are only allowed to register 3 additional players at this stage of EL - Aliyev, Smolov and Bukharov. Bystrov (formerly Zenith), Bilyaletdinov (ex-Everton), Gadzhiev (ex-Samara) and Trosheschkin (former Lokomotiv Moscow) will be sat in the stands. From the team that got through to the 1/16th final eight players left the club - Traore, Adeleye, Jucilei, Razak, Demidov, Gatagov, Solomatin and Suleymanov. I don't know much about Genk, they started the season well but have dropped off lately, they have won two out of the last three in the league though, both away. They have 4 games left in the regular season before the league splits, they are currently in 6th and should qualify for the championship play-off. They did well in the group stage, remaining unbeaten and qualifying in first place. They look a far better prospect to qualify for the next round to me with Anzhi in crisis mode. Taken what looks like a safer option with draw cover, 1.79 looks a bit too big for me against a side which has been rapidly put together and they haven't played a competitive game for 2 months either, the game - like all Anzhi home games in EL - will be played at a neutral venue with only a few thousand present. Genk 0AH - 1.794 - pinnacle - 5 Points

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Well to mitigate the risk of Napoli not taking it serious enough we have Benitez as their coach. He makes me nervous in the league because I know his mind is on Europe! So in theory we should be OK in the Europa league. Agree with the above to wait until line-ups are announced. If most of Higuain, Mertens, Hamsik, Inler, Dzemali, Albiol, Callejon and Insigne start then Napoli +0 AH is something I'll consider. They really can counter attack well and are playing away from home. The risk is that maybe Benitez thinks "we're so strong at the San Paolo that as long as we don't lose 0-3 in Wales, we can turnover any result".

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th

Can't see Betis a favourite at home vs Rubin. The Spanish Team in a desperate fight to stay in Primera, with a CL contender visit at the weekend ( Bilbao ). The Russians are a hard working team, with killer counters, and solid defence. Rubin is in Europe for ages, both coach and majority of players have great experience in Europa League and CL. Last thing Betis needs now is a distraction from the league, rotation is certain, motivation and morale - doubtful for such a game. Another relegation for the Sevilla team is close, but I think they will fight hard all the way. Europe comes second as a proirity, while to Kazan the longer the run here - the better. Consider + 0,25 AH for Rubin. I am not touching the Swansea game. Napoli have many options to rotate, they can win, but the the absolute focus is catching up with Roma in Italy. Swansea are not safe yet, but surely they will give a good fight to Napoli in the first leg. My guess is Under 3 Goals, Draw at HT, and possibly a narrow win by Napoli. If forced to bet I would look for a surpise Draw here, but I will pass for now. No Bet. Another possible banana skin is the game in Esbjerg. The team was in a difficult group, got through and had a good preparation period during the break. Fitness is beyond doubt to me, and playing at that small ground ( I enjoyed myself there ) is not a walk in the park. Viola do not convince me recently, and a visit to a dangerous Parma team is coming next. Looking for H'cap options backing Esbjerg here and both to score.
Esbjerg + 1 AH is currently at 1,70, I need a bit more than this. Both to score is at the reasonable 1,80 and I am taking it. Rubin Kazan + 0,25 AH is at 1,95 and I am also taking it. Porto -1 AH also makes sense to me. I do believe is history in Europe and Porto are here for lyfetime. The Germans will give them a good fight, Franfurt are quite good at keeping it tight, despite the number of goals conceded in the domestic league. The sitaution in Portugal could be a bit of a distraction to Porto - the sudden revival of Sporting made the Season a lot more interesting and competative, and hosts will not appriciate much a tough night vs Franfurt plus a Sunday game vs a very good team ( Estoril ). I still think the class and the experience here should prevail.

The Russians are a hard working team' date=' with killer counters, and solid defence. Rubin is in Europe for ages, both coach and majority of players have great experience in Europa League and CL. [b']+ 0,25 AH for Rubin.
Please note Rubin sold Rondon, Marcano, Natcho & Ryazantsev in January. All from the starting lineup. They've sacked former manager Berdyev as well and brought in the inexperienced Bilyaletdinov.

I read that Lyon are resting their entire starting XI.
Apparently they are resting the following: Anthony Lopes (gk 19/0), Umiti (df 18/0), Bedimo (df 24/0), Dabo (df 6/0), Miguel Lopes (df 14/0), Fofana (mf 23/2), Gourcuff (mf 14/3), Malbranque (mf 16/1), Gonalois (mf 23/0), Grenier (mf 23/4), Lacazette (att 23/13), Benzia (att 10/2) and Gomis att 20/10) To be fair Lyon did this for virtually the whole of the group stage and did fine, not sure I would lump on based on this, odds have dropped significantly.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th In the group stage they played with 6 or 7 changes they surely not rested their entire starting 11. Playing an away game is tough at this stage especially if you field 11 players who don't play together that often. The question is how good is this home side and will they be fully focussed on this game?!

In the group stage they played with 6 or 7 changes they surely not rested their entire starting 11. Playing an away game is tough at this stage especially if you field 11 players who don't play together that often. The question is how good is this home side and will they be fully focussed on this game?!
Not played in two months, lost 2 out of 3 home group games to a terrible PSV side and Ludogorets, average record in the Ukrainian league at home, doesn't look much to get excited about to me. This looks like one of those games that people lump on based on team news and realise 10 minutes in the team they have bet on is total garbage, Europa League is full of such games. With draw cover you can still get them at 1.72 with coral which might be a safer option.

Dynamo Kiev's tie with Valencia has been moved to Cyprus because of continuing violence in the Ukraine capital. Uefa said the match will be played at the GSP Stadium in Nicosia at 18:00 GMT after "security" concerns
Dynamo will also bee wthiout Yarmolenko and Mbokani who are both suspended.

Not played in two months, lost 2 out of 3 home group games to a terrible PSV side and Ludogorets, average record in the Ukrainian league at home, doesn't look much to get excited about to me. This looks like one of those games that people lump on based on team news and realise 10 minutes in the team they have bet on is total garbage, Europa League is full of such games. With draw cover you can still get them at 1.72 with coral which might be a safer option.
Fully agree. Saw it many times! Only teams I bet on in this league are really motivated teams way more important than changes in the starting 11. Second squads are not always poor like we think. Napoli seems like a great shout cause of Benitez and their home game on monday is far away. I fancy Ajax, they play great in europe, fc porto always a strong force in europe and they are experienced. Ludogoretz on some kind of handicap for me too! This is a really good example for a motivated side.

Please note Rubin sold Rondon, Marcano, Natcho & Ryazantsev in January. All from the starting lineup. They've sacked former manager Berdyev as well and brought in the inexperienced Bilyaletdinov.
Money is already with bet365, fingers crossed. Thanks for the info though...

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Higuain suffered an injury on the back Sunday during match against Sassuolo, He is in Galles with the team, and yesterday he has done the entire training, according italian newspaper he should be on the bench, and Pandev will play, but for sure Benitez will decide tomorrow In defense, Fernandez is banned, and he's a regular, Britos will play as central defender with Albiol In midfiled, Behrami is back from a long injury, ancd Jorginho was not included in the Uefa list, so Inler and Dzemaili should play, with new player brasialian Henrique possible alternative, but at this moment He has still to make first presence in the team Hamsik and Callejon will play, Between Mertens and Insigne one will be on the bench Benitez usually surprise all with his rotation, but if this will be formation, I think draw no bet on napoli is a good bet possible XI Gabriel, Maggio, Albiol, Britos, Goulhan, Inler, Dzemaili, Callejon, Mertens, Hamsik, Pandev Tomorrow we will see...

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th Cuadrado out for Fiorentina he's injured Montella states clearly that Gomez has no the condition to play all 90 minutes, but he will play. Vargas and Gonzalo Rodriguez are injured, Ambrosini, Borja Valero and Mati Fernandez should be the midfiled line, with joaquin Ilicic and Matri or Gomez forwarder Good team, but Fiorentina appeared tired against Inter Sunday evening, and Montella confirmed this.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th For Lazio big rotation, Biava and Dias, two regular defender are both out, Cana and Ciani will be the couple of defender Marchetti will be the goalkeeper Between Klose and Candreva only one will play Keita for sure as forwarder Lazio odd is too short, Reja declares clearly the EL is important but he will make some rotation

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th About the Dutch sides, I would pick Ajax and leave AZ Alkmaar for what it is. Ajax are very solid team which performed really well in de CL. They actually deserved to qualify instead of AC Milan. In the league Ajax is not in top-form, but they aren't bad either. They're really consistent, hardly conseed a goal and win their matches. I don't know much about Salzburg, except from their pretty good record in recent month. The thing is that they're playing in the Austrian league, which I don't rate very highly. In de EL they also played well, but Ajax also played well in the CL. Giving the fact that Ajax plays at home, I'll defenitely put my money on Ajax. Some record for Ajax at home in the Dutch league: 12 games played, won 10, drew 1, lossed 1. Goals scored: 29, conceded: 4. Then about my team: AZ Alkmaar, they are as inconsistent and unpredictable as it can be. In the league our away record is shit, but the thing is that we loose to mediocre and play pretty well in the away games against the top sides in the league (PSV, Feyenoord, Vitesse so far). In Europe our away record is pretty decent, I don't even think we've lossed yet. But like I said, everything is possible for AZ. At least we will start with the strongest line-up, nobody will be rested, despite the fact that we're playing Ajax-away on Sunday. I would leave this game for what it is and don't bet on it.

Re: Europa League > Thursday February 20th I am pretty confident in this Ukrainian side. If Lyon rest their starting 11 a 1X double chance is pretty much in the bag for me. Chernomoretz were the only side to win some points off the group leader. After all they qualified in front of PSV, who were not resting anyone.