** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st

Aidymac

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st

thanks no fear ' date=' so i take it your from the uk . no fear i have good tips usually for german bundesliga , italiaan and spanish and english premier league or do you just bet on french football[/quote'] srry, but i dont take tips from one person. I analyse info on forums and articles, do research and then bet. (meatmans tips are the only exception)

Also you mentioned this bankroll management NO FEAR how do i go about that.... i usually bet on btts or no clean sheet i dont know so much about handicaps
loads of great articles on google. as a general rule, you do not want to start with anything less than a 1000 units. so u need to have 10k set aside if u are betting 100 pounds on a match edit - lets not chat here and derail this thread. if u have questions , pm me

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st Fuck it, let's use soccervista for the other games. Nimes - Angers Prediction: 0-3 Recommended bet: Angers 5/10 Caen - Brest Prediction: 2-0 Recommended bet: Caen 7\10 Nancy - Laval Prediction: 2-0 Recommended bet: Nancy 5/10 Le Havre - Auxerre Prediction: 1-0 Recommended bet: Le Havre 2/10

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st Get a grip, we all use different bookies,all the money everyone had on divided by the amount of online bookies we all use would not get Victor Chandler chasing after Meatman to give him a brown envelope,lol.I love Meatmans and other peoples insight and tips.We are all here trying hard to help each other find winners and its bloody hard sometimes.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st We all know how hard is to predict a football match these days and especially to get some really good odds and actually win it. All of us should be thankful for somebody who spends so much time to write this amazing tips and predictions for FREE. Last night the bookies had the last laugh... Meatman, let's get back to them tonight !!! ;)

When Meatman has 6 wins from 6 bets, nobody says that him working for bookies. Where are you in this time? Keep up the good job, Meatman, i read your previews, i search on google for other info, and maybe then i bet on your tips. But i think is others who bet large stakes when they saw 10/10, and this is very wrong. Like you said, 10/10 = 2*5/10, not house, not car, not all the money from bank accounr... Sent from my P5_Quad using Tapatalk 2

Almost every time u go big u loose,not 10/10 but 9/10,8/10 u had couple of 7/10 loose(som wins too)but generally i tihnk u are in big minus when u go with big stakes.If u are a good tipster u need to have good money managment.I cant believe that u as one of most influenced tipster around do such a amateurish things!Thats why i thought u work for some bookies because i know some tipsters from the past who are paid from bookies to do such a things.I personally dont believe that one person is so naive,good or whatever to spend hours,days,weeks doing something for free(writing previews) and look at the coincidence fuk up lets say every 2nd time or even more when goes big!Its simply suspicious to me. I mean look at u for example u rarely go 4/10,5/10...and u decided to go 10/10 now?WOW...even if im wrong and u dont work for the bookies(i truly want to believe in this)than ur money managment is very poor.Nobody blames u for lost pick...it happens every day.U can have bad months,terrible runs its ok but going 10/10 in a match that is very very suspicious...i dont know...i already said to much.Dont want to go into some kind of trouble.With this 10/10 confidence and ur status for winning 2/10 3/10 picks often,with ur status as legend here i bet even those who dont play this league decide to folow u tonight and for some reason ur only 10/10 pick in last 3 seasons was on the match who is maybe most suspicious in this league for those 3 years.... Sorry for long post and everything i said,i dont want to be general after the battle or acting like some smart ass now...wish u luck in further work here.I just wanted to say this...its 3rd time i loose solid money following ur big stakes this time even on DNB on 2nd ticket!!! Good luck BTW im pro punter since 2002 im not some kid...but my specialities are tennis and some less know leagues so i follow some so called good tipsters on various free or paid forums.Maybe in the future i will have time to write something here see ya
Just so we are clear, the last time you tipped high stakes on this forum the bet lost.. You tipped Armenia to beat Kazakhstan, 8/10... Kazakhstan won 1-0. Are you working for the bookies? :\ I don't follow French football, but Meatman is a terrific poster and puts a lot of unpaid time and effort into his writeups, and also does not work for any bookmaker I can assure you.