** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st

Aidymac

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st This guy(meatman)is working for bookies...ban me forever do whatever u want,im nobody here(im quite long on this site but never had time to write something so my reputation is zero but...).He knows a lot about this league,he is great tipster BUT allmost everytime when he goes with high stakes 9/10 10/10 HE FAIL.For me everything is clear here,he give free tips people see he knows something,have followers and than say hey put all ur money on this and bookies earn a profit. Also his result predictions are simply awful he often predictes something like 4-0 4-1 and whole world knows this league is underish one... Going 10/10 and loose is shame,going 10/10 with AH -1,5 is terrible...keep going with ur usual 2/10 or 3/10 stakes and dont fool us anymore with this crap 10/10

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st

No' date=' We Dont know which matches are you talking about[/quote'] ok ,no problem check it out. its dinamo zagreb - locomotiva zagreb they played around 10 times in history, always dinamo win all games. and they have the same owner. of course not on paper. lot of fixed games around just have to stay focused and try to catch the odds when there is a value.

This guy(meatman)is working for bookies...ban me forever do whatever u want,im nobody here(im quite long on this site but never had time to write something so my reputation is zero but...).He knows a lot about this league,he is great tipster BUT allmost everytime when he goes with high stakes 9/10 10/10 HE FAIL.For me everything is clear here,he give free tips people see he knows something,have followers and than say hey put all ur money on this and bookies earn a profit. Also his result predictions are simply awful he often predictes something like 4-0 4-1 and whole world knows this league is underish one... Going 10/10 and loose is shame,going 10/10 with AH -1,5 is terrible...keep going with ur usual 2/10 or 3/10 stakes and dont fool us anymore with this crap 10/10
I don't really want to ban you or remove your post as that would seem like censorship but where are you when Meatman has the winners. Previewing a tough league ain't easy and no one can win every week.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st I'm totally baffled after that result, really it's a complete and utter shocker. Istres actually looked like a top 5 team and played very well. They totally deserved the 3 points here. Lens were awful, except the keeper and Touzghar. They just didn't seem to care and were 2nd to every loose ball. There is no logical explanation for the result or manner of performances tonight. No regrets over the bet or stake, the Lens price was ridiculously high. That might be it for me in 2013, I just can't pick a thing these last 2 weeks or so, I feel like not much has gone my way and a lot of strange things are occurring. It's been a good 2013 and it might be a good time to quit whilst ahead. I don't personally believe in a fix here. Despite a few strange calls, If it was fixed then the whole Lens team was in on the job because they were pathetic.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st It is unfortunate to lose 10 units tonight, but this is exactly why you should never stake more than 10/10. Seriously I'd have had something like 20 units on this game if I could. But you need to have a sustained staking system to be successful long term. Really for me, this is exactly the same as losing 2x 5/10 selections so whilst frustrating, it doesn't bother me that much., Sadly I suspect some people out there will have staked big on this but stick with me long term for results and profit. Oh and for the guy who says my 10/10s always lose, this is actually my first losing 10/10 bet for 3 and a half years, so it's a completely false accusation.

It is unfortunate to lose 10 units tonight' date=' but this is exactly why you should never stake more than 10/10. Seriously I'd have had something like 20 units on this game if I could. But you need to have a sustained staking system to be successful long term. Really for me, this is exactly the same as losing 2x 5/10 selections so whilst frustrating, it doesn't bother me that much., Sadly I suspect some people out there will have staked big on this but stick with me long term for results and profit. Oh and for the guy who says my 10/10s always lose, this is actually my first losing 10/10 bet for 3 and a half years, so it's a completely false accusation.[/quote'] haters gonna hate meatman. keep doing what u do best and keep giving us ligue 2 info

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st dont worry meatman...we'll get them next time..its funny how ppl take a 10/10 unit stake as a banker..defies logic really..i once had a bet on a horse years back who came back from an injury had the odd of 80 at start n went on to win it..n i had layed the stupid horse...ive seen funny shit in my time this is nothing.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st although meatman, you should keep a running profit/loss record as that will shut up the doubters and let people know how u r doing. This way you wont be wasting time proving your innocence, etc, and just carry on doing the betting.

dont worry meatman...we'll get them next time..its funny how ppl take a 10/10 unit stake as a banker..defies logic really..i once had a bet on a horse years back who came back from an injury had the odd of 80 at start n went on to win it..n i had layed the stupid horse...ive seen funny shit in my time this is nothing.
haha,thats a good joke,though its a true experience,lol…you thought the horse would race with 3 legs ;) anyways,about today`s match,istres are clear winners,well deserved.. instead of crying over spilt milk,we have to look forward and see how to get the profits in tomorrow.GL

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st I've backed each and every one of meatman's selections so far this season, and I'm comfortably ahead to the tune of around 12%. Shock results happen in every league, and in every country........it certainly DOESN'T mean that there is any fixing going on ................every team, and I mean EVERY team, has an off-day once in a while. Keep up the great work meatman! Hope you post your selections for Friday/Saturday/Sunday matches.

You guys should lay off Steve. He comes on here every week, giving you his time by writing about a league none of you have a clue about. You should be grateful you get such info for free. I was on Lens -1AH tonight too. For every French football fan, this seemed a good bet. It wasn't. That's fine. Move on. This is why this game is known as gambling. Nothing is certain. Lens were poor tonight; Istres played better than they have for some time. My advice: untwist your knickers, have a glass of wine and move on to your next bet.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st I just can blame myself because I was not careful. People all around the world put so much big money,on thursday night game. I was checked some franch forums too, all people was high stake on LENS. And this was not final of the World Cup,so we know who can win... I placed a big bet double on the lens and fenerbahce basketball ... Meatman is genius. I do not blame him. I watched both games last week Bordeaux and Lille ... as he wrote, they was playing but he did not have lucky ... I think he is one of them who never believe the game can be fixed. So this can be only his problem.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st Something else to consider is that, broadly speaking, in the top divisions of most countries teams have a level of consistency. As you go down through the leagues, teams are less consistent and that's one of the reasons why they are in the league they are in.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st IMHO this forum is getting worst everyday. Altough i only have a couple of posts myself, i have been following this forum for awhile. In the last few weeks what i read the most in a couple of threads was the words "fixed match". It is clear that a lot people here dont have a clue about soccer nor about betting. Meatman is a great tipster. Even if you dont wont to follow his predictions you can at least take advantage of his insights, like weather conditions, team form, injuries, squads conditions, etc... Guys like Shima should be banned..if the mods dont want to ban a guy that after taking advantage of a fellow´s work still comes here to insult him...than F*uck this forum aswell. Im a professional punter since 2006...for all you kids complaining about this bad streak and about fixed matches i can tell you this: "get up everyday at 7am...and go to work till the rest of your lives"..cause definitely, you'll never profit with betting in your life.. KEEP UP MEATMAN...

. Oh and for the guy who says my 10/10s always lose' date=' this is actually my first losing 10/10 bet for 3 and a half years, so it's a completely false accusation.[/quote'] Almost every time u go big u loose,not 10/10 but 9/10,8/10 u had couple of 7/10 loose(som wins too)but generally i tihnk u are in big minus when u go with big stakes.If u are a good tipster u need to have good money managment.I cant believe that u as one of most influenced tipster around do such a amateurish things!Thats why i thought u work for some bookies because i know some tipsters from the past who are paid from bookies to do such a things.I personally dont believe that one person is so naive,good or whatever to spend hours,days,weeks doing something for free(writing previews) and look at the coincidence fuk up lets say every 2nd time or even more when goes big!Its simply suspicious to me. I mean look at u for example u rarely go 4/10,5/10...and u decided to go 10/10 now?WOW...even if im wrong and u dont work for the bookies(i truly want to believe in this)than ur money managment is very poor.Nobody blames u for lost pick...it happens every day.U can have bad months,terrible runs its ok but going 10/10 in a match that is very very suspicious...i dont know...i already said to much.Dont want to go into some kind of trouble.With this 10/10 confidence and ur status for winning 2/10 3/10 picks often,with ur status as legend here i bet even those who dont play this league decide to folow u tonight and for some reason ur only 10/10 pick in last 3 seasons was on the match who is maybe most suspicious in this league for those 3 years.... Sorry for long post and everything i said,i dont want to be general after the battle or acting like some smart ass now...wish u luck in further work here.I just wanted to say this...its 3rd time i loose solid money following ur big stakes this time even on DNB on 2nd ticket!!! Good luck BTW im pro punter since 2002 im not some kid...but my specialities are tennis and some less know leagues so i follow some so called good tipsters on various free or paid forums.Maybe in the future i will have time to write something here see ya

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st meatman, waiting for your weekend tips. tis the month to be cheerful. lets have a few tips and take advantage of bookies offers. Serious punters know about streaks. Lets turn this bad run into a good weekend. We cant let bad runs affect our future bets or else we r in the wrong game. Punters like me know about Bankroll management and what not. So we dont complain. And people who r complaining are kids or amateurs and we cant let it affect our betting. So keep posting your insights. You have nothing to prove and dont have to explain a bad run. Nuff said. Lets move onto Ligue 1 for tommorows match. Never give up. Cos you rock :clap

nofear just wondering how much do you usually put on bets say for the lens match how many pounds would you have placed on it normally a fiver?
100 pounds on the lens handicap. thats my 10/10 atm. Normally, 50. Not as much as some here are betting but it fits with the bankroll management I am on. And I will be honest. I know little bout french football and follow meatmans tips blindly. My speciality is PL, cricket.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st I just can blame myself because I was not careful. People all around the world put so much big money,on thursday night game. I was checked some franch forums too, all people was high stake on LENS. And this was not final of the World Cup,so we know who can win... I placed a big bet double on the lens and fenerbahce basketball ... Meatman is genius. I do not blame him. I watched both games last week Bordeaux and Lille ... as he wrote, they was playing but he did not have lucky ... I think he is one of them who never believe the game can be fixed. So this can be only his problem.

100 pounds on the lens handicap. thats my 10/10 atm. Normally' date=' 50. Not as much as some here are betting but it fits with the bankroll management I am on.[/quote'] thanks no fear , so i take it your from the uk . no fear i have good tips usually for german bundesliga , italiaan and spanish and english premier league or do you just bet on french football