** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st

Aidymac

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st istres is here to play. they have had their chances and arguably been the best side in the first half. However, lens havent been too bad either (attack that is as their defence has been all over the place). Lens had a goal disallowed and I still dont understand why. Lens Had another best chance of the game and istres keeper is having a good night. Maybe lens underestimated istres due to istre's position on the table. Hope they raise their game in the second half now that they know what to expect from istres, and hopefully the ball finds the back of the istres net in the second half. TBH it has been fairly even for now although the best chance of the game has gone to lens. But in the first half they didnt look like a 1.5 bet. More like 2.50

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st Very weird half, a number of strange things have occurred 1) Lens get a penalty which wasn't one and they miss it 2) Istres should've had a penalty for a clear foul by the Lens GK who probably should've been sent off as well 3) Lens have a goal disallowed, I've no idea why because it seemed legitimate 4) Istres get a penalty - it looked like a dive to me, very debatable. Anyway, they missed it. The referee has been atrocious for both teams, he has hardly got any decisions correct. Lens have been sleepwalking through this contest so far though and haven't played well. The missed penalty might've had an effect to be fair, but in general they thought they'd be in for an easy night. Istres have actually turned up very motivated and had some reasonably good tactics. HT came at a very good time because the visitors were on top. For those looking for a positive. Lens have been 0-0 at HT in 4 of their 8 home games this season and have gone on to will all of those matches.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st

its been the away team wid the advantage..very poor in the midfield...3 lens player going to close down one istres player n leaving spaces open..makes no sense..
pretty suspicous probably some of the players involved also

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st it s very strange game...ljuboja missed penalty ,goal keeper make save...but it was not so much good shoot...lens attacking but dont want to finish the job. Then they made goal but very strange disition from referee. One time attacker was alone on 5 metars he shoot in the ground and ball go over the bar...2 times yahans dont made shoots he just tuch ball but it was clear chances....defenders made mistakes...and middle players making mistakes in the there half vary danger...they giving to istres players to make shoots. I never watch lens dont know how they playing but this is strange...lets see other half 0-1

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st but u do have a point about disallowed goal. would love to see the replay of that one. I dont believe in russian mafia fixing football etc, but still need a reason why the goal was disallowed. They cant just disallow a goal for no reason.

but u do have a point about disallowed goal. would love to see the replay of that one. I dont believe in russian mafia fixing football etc' date=' but still need a reason why the goal was disallowed. They cant just disallow a goal for no reason.[/quote'] I saw once strange thing in russian hockey. there was a goal and everyone is just doing like nothing happened. they take out the puck from net quickly and continue playing. so strange. money is the power. so sad. its not about believe ,there are evidence match fixing is happenning, and was also in champions league ,uefa.etc. so even easier in lower leagues.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st maybe if the match is planned alone than its bigger probabilty for the game to be fixed .as stand alone match and stand alone "banker" attract more victim of bookies. we must always look out for suspicous signs and rather skipp a bet when it seems fixed. if we of course are not informed of the fixed match result. then bet. there is going to be one game in march and april which is fixed. hope to have money then so i am able to bet. do you guys now which game i am talking about ?

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st tbh a draw for istres would be unfair..lens should get humiliated at home. Well wat can you do..meatmans insight to this league is invaluable n keep up the great work meatman. But as far as french league 2 goes this is it for me. My fault again for trusting a very poor league. Shot myself in the foot again but no more. mentioned it last time as well..its far to common for top teams to lose to relegation fodder. Well thats my opinion n coud be wrong.

Keep up the good work Meatman. Excellent write ups on all things French throughout this season. You just can't plan for matches like tonight. Lens just haven't turned up. We take a hit and move on
Yes meatman Thank you. Nevermind. Today was Not a Lucky day. Despite the fact that many people lost much, you are doing a great job. And this match was just another weird play of statistically better team.. Maybe Fixed.... WHO knows

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st Men wth take your "suspicious fixing" somewhere else and stop ruining a good thread. Jeez! Thanks meatman for the great write-ups. Too bad game turned out to be different. Please don't give up on previewing L2 and ignore people who just show up when results are negative but they are never here to thank you when they got money in their pockets thanks to you. You said there are more fixtures there this round that you like, focus on them instead of other people's negativity. Cheers!

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st I think the christmas partys are affecting the results of some games,a team playing as well as Istres does not compute with their league position.We will get our money back the next time Istres play as they will beat anybody if they play like that.