** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 19 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]RC Lens v Istres (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Nancy v Stade Lavallois (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chamois Niortais v Créteil (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Clermont Foot v CA Bastia (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]LB Châteauroux v Dijon FCO (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Havre AC v AJ Auxerre (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.96[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v Angers SCO (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SM Caen v Stade Brestois 29 (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Arles-Avignon v Tours (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.86[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Metz v Troyes AC (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st Lens – Istres (20:45 cet Thurs) The hosts don’t have any important players ruled out through injury or suspension. It’s worth nothing that key defender Yahia was rated doubtful, but he’s included in the squad and should start. Lens are much more solid at the back when he plays, the guy is a complete rock. There are also doubts surrounding striker Yoann Touzghar, but again just like Yahia he’s fit enough to make the squad so could feature. To be honest, it’s not the end of the world if he doesn’t start anyway because his form this year has been patchy. He scored a well taken goal against Angers at the weekend, but then missed 2 or 3 other big chances afterwards. At the time of writing, the Istres squad has yet to be announced, it probably won’t be until Thursday morning. But their condition doesn’t bother me at all, even if they’re at full strength it wouldn’t affect my bet for this match. Lens are now the team I rate as the best in Ligue 2. Ok, they might not be top of the table yet, but they’ll probably win the division come the end of the year. They just have too much quality in their ranks and it also helps that they have the best coach. Les Sang et Or have a great home recording and have won 7 out of 8 here at Le Stade Felix Bollaert, this place is a real fortress. They really shouldn’t have too many issues facing Istres who are one of the worst sides in Ligue 2. They are 2nd bottom of the table and in this instance its a pretty fair reflection of how good a side they are. Istres have lost a massive 9 times already this season and conceded a whopping 31 goals in just 17 games – thats the worst defensive record out of anyone. Away from home they’ve lost 6 out of 8 times and yet to obtain a victory, you have to go back as far as 13th September the last time they even managed to pick up an away point. Caen totally dismantled them 4-0 a couple of a weeks ago and I can definitely see that sort of outcome occurring again. Istres just don’t have the ability to push Lens close and they don’t have any sort of defensive resistance which could spell big trouble for them here. Istres do have some attacking threat and its possible they could score, but ultimately their leaky backline will be their downfall in this contest. I’m absolutely amazed at the lines and prices offered by the bookies for this game. Lens -0.75 or -1 (asian) is an extremely viable bet and I’m going to stake highly on them here. Think about it, this is a clash between who I rank as the best team in the division, against one of the worst, at this stage of the season something like a -1.25 AH line or even a -1.5 should be considered fair. The value here is extreme and Lens have to be backed IMO. My only concern is if they are too overconfident, presume this’ll end up as an easy win and get sloppy. But this is their last match before the winter break and live on TV so the players should be ‘up for it’ and deliver the goods. The gulf in class is so much though that they are unlikely to have that many issues though. This has to be a 10/10 maximum stake bet for me. You just can’t sit there and let bookies offer such ridiculous odds and let them get away with it. For some reason, Lens are underestimated. It was the same a few weeks ago against Chateauroux too. Lens are the real deal and can be trusted, I have a lot of faith in them for this match. Prediction: Lens 4-1 Istres Recommended bet: Lens -1 (asian) @ 2.20 10/10

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st

i was only asking as i am looking to do an accumalator with lens to win thats all sorry
well he said he is pretty confidence with his bet. hence the 10/10. If he was God and knew for sure, it would be 1,00,000+his house as stake. The thread got derailed last time and we dont want them this time. So pls no stupid comments.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st I'm staking 10/10 but it doesn't mean anyone should put their mortgage on it. Basically this is the same as two 5/10 bets. In proper stake management you should never stake more than 10/10. But obviously I'm pretty confident. If the bet loses I know 110% I got insane value so I would have no regrets. I also considered backing the overs and I wouldn't want to put anyone off backing over 2.25 or 2.5 line

I'm staking 10/10 but it doesn't mean anyone should put their mortgage on it. Basically this is the same as two 5/10 bets. In proper stake management you should never stake more than 10/10. But obviously I'm pretty confident. If the bet loses I know 110% I got insane value so I would have no regrets. I also considered backing the overs and I wouldn't want to put anyone off backing over 2.25 or 2.5 line
Over 2,5 goals is now @Evens with PaddyPower but @21/20 is available with Bet365. I definitely will have some of that !!!

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st a question meatman..how is the weather going to be tonite n also the condition of the pitch? recently i have seen top teams not performing to their potential cuz of bad weather e.g heavy fog etc...just wanted ur feedback in this if possible..referring to the match tonite ofcourse.

a question meatman..how is the weather going to be tonite n also the condition of the pitch? recently i have seen top teams not performing to their potential cuz of bad weather e.g heavy fog etc...just wanted ur feedback in this if possible..referring to the match tonite ofcourse.
Pitch condition should be fine in Lens. I haven't looked at the weather forecast, but unless something extreme turns up it's never been a factor which influences me that much tbh

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st I'm happy just to play the straight win. Thanks to meatman for his preview, which helped me to decide. French Ligue 2 - Lens to beat Istres @ 1.56 Betfair Lens need to win this in order to put pressure on league leaders Metz, who play at the weekend. They are unbeaten at home this season, taking maximum points save for a draw against mid-table Creteil. Istres are on a dismal run away from home, managing only two draws from eight games. They have been leaking goals all season, and so Lens should be able to head into the winter break with three more points.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st Hi Meatman. Great preview as usual. Thank you. Though i would like to ask you the same question i did last week: Where do you get those odds from? Cant find a single bookie with opening odds for -1 at 2.2. This has been happening for the last weeks. I have been following you almost blindly as i do appreciate you previews but i never bet with the same value as you do...please help! Cheers and keep going!

Hi Meatman. Great preview as usual. Thank you. Though i would like to ask you the same question i did last week: Where do you get those odds from? Cant find a single bookie with opening odds for -1 at 2.2. This has been happening for the last weeks. I have been following you almost blindly as i do appreciate you previews but i never bet with the same value as you do...please help! Cheers and keep going!
some books were at 2.2 very early. U have to remember that u r betting on ligue 2 and not the champions league. Online bookies wont take much money on such matches. so if one person bets 50, they will shorten the line immediately. And over the course of day price may shorten as more people start betting on favorites and other factors And if u cant find good value at your bookie, try pinnacle or local books. they offer better value. And like someone said above, price has shortened since last night. But TBH there have been other tips by meatman where the price had actually drifted out so its basically luck and other team news like injury or team selection.

Hi Meatman. Great preview as usual. Thank you. Though i would like to ask you the same question i did last week: Where do you get those odds from? Cant find a single bookie with opening odds for -1 at 2.2. This has been happening for the last weeks. I have been following you almost blindly as i do appreciate you previews but i never bet with the same value as you do...please help! Cheers and keep going!
At the time of writing yesterday afternoon, 2.20 was the top price available. Typical odds being offer were between 2.10-2.15. But today there has been a significant odds drop on Lens which is fairly commonplace for many fixtures on the day of a match. Ridiculously, Lens -1 @ 1.88 (current price) is still good value. I'd have backed them anything 1.70+!

Re: Ligue 2 > December 19th - 21st wanted to bet this game and was waiting just for meatman to say go. but as time went by i got that paranoia that this is typicall possible suspicous "inverso" match from bookmakers. suspicous bigger odds, really have a bad feeling about this game. will watch it live and maybe bet but watch out for suspicous things to happen in this game. gl all hope just and conspiracy theory but you never know. and i am looking for final all in bet, but this game looks really really strange ,smell something fishy

thank you guys for both your posts. i understand the system, i know that odds drop, i know what makes them to drop. i bet on pinny, sbobet, 188bet, bet365 and betfair...so, the best bookies around. and the fact that lines change is not luck...is always about the money!
by luck i meant, there are so many factors affecting the odds. I have seen tips made by meatman drift in the past too. Nothing new. cos so many factors affecting the game. Meatman gives tips and his tips are great at the time but a player may pick injury later or be involved with a managers daughter later or get bid by another club. Things that are out of meatman's control obviously, but to say the least, I trade and know that there are so many factors affecting the movement of price, it would be foolish to think that a tip or two is moving markets.