** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Women World Handball Championship 2013

Australia-Paraguay Tipp: Australia Odds: 1,8 Bwin Date: 2013.12.15 15:30 Stake: 4/10 I know hard to predict the President's Cup matches, but I try it now. Two poor team here. The Austral team more strongest than last years, they has a very good player Sally Potocki who is playing in Germany. She throwed 29 goals in the 5 matches. She could score goals against strong teams. They lost all macthes, but less margin than last years. Paraguay is very weak team, Paraguay is missing their best scorers, the Fabiana Aluan and her sister Carimy Aluan during this World Championchips. They has bad matches for example spanish team: they couldn't score a goal in the first half!!!! All matches here: http://www.ihf.info/IHFCompetitions/...0/Default.aspx The main important thing: The australian team has only one ambition in this championship: they want to win the first match during the world championships!!!! They will very motivated I think, and they has real chance to win this match!! GL.