** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

India I League > 14th December

Jase82

Sporting Goa V Shillong Lajong Under 2.5 goals @ 1.85 - bet365. Initially I was looking at taking Sporting Goa here but I believe the margin will be so tight you'd want some draw cover, which isn't particularly forthcoming. Good odds IMO considering this should be a fairly tight top of the table encounter between Goa who sit second and Shillong Lajong who sit third, with only one point seperating the two sides. Three out of the last four head to heads home and away have gone under, with the only game going over being a 2-1 victory for Goa away in 2012. This is normally a fairly tight league so anything above 1.6 looks great here considering it's a top of the table clash where stakes are high. Sporting Goa have a couple of injuries too to key players - captain defender Mathew Gonsalves and tough tackling midfielder Pratesh Shirodkar are both suspended. Both sides concede bugger all home and away respectively so should be a tight contest.

Sporting Goa V Shillong Lajong Under 2.5 goals @ 1.85 - bet365. Initially I was looking at taking Sporting Goa here but I believe the margin will be so tight you'd want some draw cover, which isn't particularly forthcoming. Good odds IMO considering this should be a fairly tight top of the table encounter between Goa who sit second and Shillong Lajong who sit third, with only one point seperating the two sides. Three out of the last four head to heads home and away have gone under, with the only game going over being a 2-1 victory for Goa away in 2012. This is normally a fairly tight league so anything above 1.6 looks great here considering it's a top of the table clash where stakes are high. Sporting Goa have a couple of injuries too to key players - captain defender Mathew Gonsalves and tough tackling midfielder Pratesh Shirodkar are both suspended. Both sides concede bugger all home and away respectively so should be a tight contest.
5-1. Bet lost :( ... Should have stuck with my gut instinct and backed Goa as Shillong Lajong really aren't that great away.