** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Iran Persian Golf Cup > 13th December

Couple of games here that caught my eye.... Mes Kerman + 0.5 @ 1.8 - bet365 V Persepolis. Now, Mes Kerman do sit bottom and Persepolis are in third position, however Mes Kerman have had an upturn in form of late and crutially they've been scoring a few goals. Persepolis are woeful away from home and they've only won once in their last eight attempts. I think there must have already been a lot of money backing Mas Kerman as the line firstly changed from +0.75 to +0.5, and then the +0.5 changed from 1.90 to 1.85, down to 1.8. Persepolis have never beaten Mas Kerman away either. The over 2.25 AH goal line might appeal also as Mas Kerman games are quite high scoring for this league. Foolad - 0.5 @ 1.7 - bet365 V Saba Qom Another one that dropped in price as the AH odds are significantly more than the straight win odds. Foolad lie fifth in the table while Saba Qom sit twelth. At home Foolad have won five of their last eight, drawing two, and losing one. Saba Qom have lost four out of their last seven and away they've lost six out of their last eight. I am surprised to see that line on offer for this particular result.

Re: Iran Persian Golf Cup > 13th December

Couple of games here that caught my eye.... Mes Kerman + 0.5 @ 1.8 - bet365 V Persepolis. Now, Mes Kerman do sit bottom and Persepolis are in third position, however Mes Kerman have had an upturn in form of late and crutially they've been scoring a few goals. Persepolis are woeful away from home and they've only won once in their last eight attempts. I think there must have already been a lot of money backing Mas Kerman as the line firstly changed from +0.75 to +0.5, and then the +0.5 changed from 1.90 to 1.85, down to 1.8. Persepolis have never beaten Mas Kerman away either. The over 2.25 AH goal line might appeal also as Mas Kerman games are quite high scoring for this league. Foolad - 0.5 @ 1.7 - bet365 V Saba Qom Another one that dropped in price as the AH odds are significantly more than the straight win odds. Foolad lie fifth in the table while Saba Qom sit twelth. At home Foolad have won five of their last eight, drawing two, and losing one. Saba Qom have lost four out of their last seven and away they've lost six out of their last eight. I am surprised to see that line on offer for this particular result.
Foolad win comfortably 2-0. Bet won :ok Freak result as Persepolis win 6-0.... Overs came in wildly, but the rapidly changing odds should have set alarm bells ringing on the Asian bet.