** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 2 > December 13th - 16th

Re: Ligue 2 > December 13th - 16th

Dont worry about him meatman..as you u can clearly see alot of ppl here appreciate your hardwork. As for people like him' date=' I'm sure if a admin looks into it he can easily ban him. I request a admin to look into this thread and take appropriate action. Cheers![/quote'] I have the power to ban him myself but I'm not so petty just to ban someone on the back of one comment. Everyone has a right to have a response or two

Re: Ligue 2 > December 13th - 16th Angers – Lens The hosts have no new injuries to worry about and actually welcome back defender Arnaud Bouka Moutou from injury. Angers still have a number of starters on the sidelines, but that seems to have been the case all season and they’ve coped fairly well. Stud CB Fabien Boyer is on the sidelines but hasn’t actually played that much of a big part. Its the same with a couple of other big players, CM Olivier Auriac and playmaker Alharbi El Jadeyaoui. When at full fitness both are quality players but neither seems to have been operating at their best level this year. So whilst both have to be classed as important absences, maybe it won’t have that much of a bad effect. Lens are at full strength for this match, their only injuries are to insignificant players. This is an interesting contest between a couple of teams who have done well this season. Its 3rd vs 4th in the table so a crucial matchup in terms of the promotion battle. My personal feeling is that Angers have overachieved so far, but they have to be commended for their efforts because injuries and suspensions haven’t gone their way. I think its fair to class them as a top 6 team now in Ligue 2, but Lens are definitely the better outfit. Some might even argue Lens are the best team in the division, certainly at the very least I’d say they are equal ranked with Metz. The visitors have the best coach in the ligue and the best pool of players available within their squad. They have a great knack of grinding out results when not playing well, and you never know when this team is beaten. But Lens do have some issues away from home where they have generally struggled all season. Only once have they managed to win, and that was facing 9 man Laval. Its true they’ve travelled to some difficult locations, but their lack of away success is a concern. Once again today, this is another tricky away trip and a draw wouldn’t be a bad result for them. Lens have to overcome a massive trend today, and thats playing on the road at 14:00. Away teams have really struggled at this fixture time so far this season, it upsets circadian rhythms. Home sides have a great 12/19 record for matches that kick off early Saturday afternoon, only 3 times have road teams been victorious. Lens were a victim of this a couple of weeks ago at Nancy, so maybe they’ll fall into the trap again. My gut feeling is that Angers will win this match, but there’s no way I’m taking on Lens today. They have enough quality to avoid defeat here and if they play at their absolute best, they could even win. Prediction: Angers 1-0 Lens Recommended bet: None

Meatman' date=' stop giving predictions. You're costing us punters money. Most of your predictions about today's league 2 - soccer matches were FALSE!! Just STOP!!!!!!!!!![/quote'] Why following blindly? No brains of your own? If you think Meatman is wrong and costing you money, use your chicken brain and oppose his predictions..Arguably you might be a winner then...

That's bollox. Sorry but I've been a member for ten years and we've got the best group of tipsters by far. Anyone selling their tips or running one of these tipping services on Facebook has less knowledge than we do here collectively. And on top of that these people will try to convince people they have "insider knowledge" when they don't. People with insider knowledge don't run tipping websites. Bankers is a pretty frowned upon terminoligy here too.
Agree...If ''bankers'' are 100% then there will be no bookies. If I am tipped on a fixed game I won't go around shouting it out loud as I will never get tipped again...

Re: Ligue 2 > December 13th - 16th Dont know if my post sounds weird, but I said that I feel tht here its not about gambling but finding good value in bets, maybe banker was not appropriate word, but I never mentioned tipsters and sure bets. I only noted that I believe meatman is a great member with insightful previews. Dont know what exactly is bollocks. I dont consider myself a gambler, but a punter and there is a difference IMHO. and I dont like when ppl vent their frustrations on a forum, especialy on a valuable member of the community.

I guess this is what you do with your chicken brain
Well I'm banning marinoscowe because I'm impartial and you're bringing nothing to the forum and personal abuse isn't tolerated.. An otherwise normally good thread completely derailed by one moron..

Re: Ligue 2 > December 13th - 16th quote_icon.png Originally Posted by marinoscrowe viewpost-right.png Meatman, stop giving predictions. You're costing us punters money. Most of your predictions about today's league 2 - soccer matches were FALSE!! Just STOP!!!!!!!!!! and you can fuck right off you cunt

Re: Ligue 2 > December 13th - 16th Glad you have been banned! If you had followed all Meatmans tips in Ligue 2 this season you would be well in profit. You cant expect winner after winner he is not a miracle worker. If he was he would be retired and sat on a beach drinking cocktails! If you don't understand the principles of betting and bank management then give up now Marionscrowe!

Meatman' date=' stop giving predictions. You're costing us punters money. Most of your predictions about today's league 2 - soccer matches were FALSE!! Just STOP!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

Glad you have been banned! If you had followed all Meatmans tips in Ligue 2 this season you would be well in profit. You cant expect winner after winner he is not a miracle worker. If he was he would be retired and sat on a beach drinking cocktails! If you don't understand the principles of betting and bank management then give up now Marionscrowe!
marinoscrowe is obviously some kid that don't understand betting. As for Meatman, I've been on large number of forums around here and Meatman is far the best punter I've ever seen.

Re: Ligue 2 > December 13th - 16th No bet from me tonight. I've decided to take the day off. Prices for this match seemed spot on so I didn't feel like there was much point ion researching it. I'm not expecting a classic, maybe a 1-0 home win or a low scoring draw. GL to anyone who bets