Announcements
*** Cheltenham Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Skittle, 2nd. glavintobuy & 3rd. Cragwood ***
** March Poker League Result : 1st muttley, 2nd andybell666, 3rd ian309 **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MABS, 2nd PercyP, 3rd Kingdom for, 4th Catijohn, 5th runadrum **
** March Naps Competition Result: 1st GARY66, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd ZIDANE123, 4th MICK33. KO Cup Winner SILVER FOX, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Liverpool v West Ham > Saturday December 7th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v West Ham (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v West Ham > Saturday December 7th Hi guys do u think any problems for Reds to take a win here? Suarez is on fire,W.Ham is nothing special even they are better than Norwich maybe.Big Sam will organize a defencive tactics maybe but Liverpool should be able to win at Anfield! do you think a surprise here? can i put HW in my multibet? thx for your help!

Re: Liverpool v West Ham > Saturday December 7th One thing I'd say to anyone planning on backing Liverpool; the home win doesn't have much value, but HT-FT does at roughly 1.7 (most bookies). Liverpool have won 6 out of 7 games at home and they have been leading at half time in all of their victories. (The general pattern is that they overwhelm the opponent early on before taking their foot off the pedal a bit after half time.)

Re: Liverpool v West Ham > Saturday December 7th

One thing I'd say to anyone planning on backing Liverpool; the home win doesn't have much value' date=' but HT-FT does at roughly 1.7 (most bookies). Liverpool have won 6 out of 7 games at home and they have been leading at half time in all of their victories. (The general pattern is that they overwhelm the opponent early on before taking their foot off the pedal a bit after half time.)[/quote'] To me @1.41 is a value in this case, but it doesn't mean it has to be valuable bet for the other punters. Also I want to say that I agree with you that HT/FT is a good option here.

Re: Liverpool v West Ham > Saturday December 7th West ham are poor away from home so the biggest threat here to Liverpool taking 3 points would be Liverpool. 1st line is Liverpool's last 3 EPL at home 2nd line is West Ham last 3 EPL away [TABLE=class: leaguetable sortable table detailed-table fixed-wide-table, width: 557] [TR=class: sub-head] [TH=class: number away mp away_total sortcol, align: center]MP[/TH] [TH=class: number away won away_won sortcol, align: center]W[/TH] [TH=class: number away drawn away_drawn sortcol, align: center]D[/TH] [TH=class: number away lost away_lost sortcol, align: center]L[/TH] [TH=class: number away gf away_gf sortcol, align: center]F[/TH] [TH=class: number away ga away_ga sortcol, align: center]A[/TH] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: leaguetable sortable table detailed-table fixed-wide-table, width: 557] [TR=class: team_rank odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: number home mp home_total, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: number home won home_won, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: number home drawn home_drawn, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]0[/TD] [TD=class: number home lost home_lost, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]0[/TD] [TD=class: number home gf home_gf, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]13[/TD] [TD=class: number home ga home_ga, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]2 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: leaguetable sortable table detailed-table fixed-wide-table, width: 557] [TR=class: team_rank odd, bgcolor: white] [TD=class: number away mp away_total, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: number away won away_won, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]0[/TD] [TD=class: number away drawn away_drawn, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]1[/TD] [TD=class: number away lost away_lost, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: number away gf away_gf, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]1[/TD] [TD=class: number away ga away_ga, bgcolor: #DADADA, align: center]4 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

They could win 8-0 here and probably should as West Ham are terrible away from home. They really offer very little. I'd be weary of the ht/ft bets though as Liverpool have historically found it tough to break defensive sides down and West Ham will most likely set themselves up as a wall, they will probably say to Liverpool come on then let's see what you've got. Beating Norwich 5-1 is easy.

Re: Liverpool v West Ham > Saturday December 7th " Beating Norwich 5-1 is easy. " ...and yet exactly a month ago the same Norwich were beating the same West Ham 3-1. ;) Just kidding. I found a good stat for this game, which is that Glen Johnson has scored in 3 of his last 4 against west ham (old club). Johnson to score is available at around 6 on betfair.

Re: Liverpool v West Ham > Saturday December 7th If the logic in previous posts is correct then surely value is to back over 2.5, if Liverpool want to carry on with the current momentum they will have to score goals and in the process might leave gaps for the away team to exploit, as was the case against Norwich (even though Norwich only scored 1)...over 2.5 @ 1.60 on Betfair

If the logic in previous posts is correct then surely value is to back over 2.5' date=' if Liverpool want to carry on with the current momentum they will have to score goals and in the process might leave gaps for the away team to exploit, as was the case against Norwich (even though Norwich only scored 1)...over 2.5 @ 1.60 on Betfair[/quote'] You're probably better off backing Liverpool to win three or four nil in that case as West Ham are toothless up front, especially without Andy Carroll.