** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th I agree on some points but I still fancy bastia to win the game. It is one of the biggest derby's as you say but without any audience. This will be a bad sign especially for the home team cause I think that home advantage is important in these kind of games especially when you are in a must win situation. So no advantage for AC ajaccio here so it will all depend on what happens on the field. We all know that bastia is the better side and has way more confidence for this clash. But the most important thing is, is that ajaccio is just terrible again this season. I was really surprised that they didn't relegate last year. Mutu saved them a lot and since he's out results are bad. They lost some important players in the summer too and now their best midfielder pedretti is also missing for a while. Zubar was injured at the weekend and I'm not sure if he's in or out. Important factor cause he is one of their best defenders and a regular last year. On the other side Bastia will have to make 2 chances, cahuzac and diakite. Blows ofcourse but since ajaccio is pretty toothless upfront I think bastia can handle diakite missing pretty well. Bastia's away record is really bad but since this is the game of the year, I expect them to be fired up and recent H2H shows that bastia can really cope with these situations. bastia won 5 out of the last 6 meetings but only with a 1 goal difference. I expect a tight game but bastia as winners. Their offensive line and midfield are capable to score against any team. Odds around 2.20 are fair for me cause Ill give the away team a small advantages due recent form and history. 5 point on the away win and 1 point on correct score 1-1 to cover.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th I tend to agree with meatman on the Sochaux - Reims game. This is a do or die game for the home team as they are really struggeling for points this season. But if you look closely to their results recently it isn't that bad. Oke, they lost 5-1 against toulouse, total off-day I guess? This will happen maybe once in 10 years or not at all. 2-1 loss awayat marseille is nothing to be ashamed off. Draws against St etienne and Bastia is good and a cup win over Montpellier. So all in all, they are improving and espcially at home they are still hard to beat. Unbeaten in their last 5 even a draw against Monaco and a win over valenciennes. They are able to score, the only doubts I have about these kind of teams is when they concede first are they able to turn it around.. Reims are having a decent season but got hammered in their last 2 games. They will want to bounce back ofcourse but they will face a team who is desperate for points and won't give away much. Sochaux will win games again and for sure they will not end up like this. Only 8 points so far and like last year they finished in safety just behind Reims with only just 2 points difference. Ofcoure this is no gaurantee or what so ever but these teams are equal to me. They've also won their home game last year against Reims. Must win game for the hosts and and if they wanna play a part this season, they wll have to win against teams like Reims. 50-50 game but home advantage is key here. Small stakes on the home win for me. Goodluck

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th Im on the draw in the game guingamp - Bordeaux. I expect a really tight game, since both teams are without important players upfront I can see a boring game here with definitely an under if you would ask me. Odds are not great so I'll take the draw here. 0-0 or 1-1 are likely outcomes, these teams can easy cancel eachother out. Always hard to beat a team like Bordeaux, known for their solid defense and guingamp is also a hard place to go. 4 draws already for Bordeaux away from home why not the fifth tonight? All in all likely under game and the draw for me.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th Evian vs PSG AW with handicap at 1,7 on betclic Notice that PSG will equalize their record of unbeatten matches tonight if they don't loose against Evian. This is a great motivation according to me, this record was held 20 years ago (season 1993/94). The record in Ligue 1 was Nantes in 94/95 without 32 unbeatten matches (good memories for me;)) Evian is still missing players : Bérigaud, Barbosa, Benezet, Bertoglio, Blanc. The 2 first are a big blow and we have seen the Evian's result since they are out. On the other side, PSG is just flying above Ligue 1 (4-0 against Lyon on sunday evening) but they have to be concentrated because Lille and Monaco are just behind. So loose against Evian should be a sort of professionnal mistake and I can't see it happen. I've taken also PSG MT/FT at 1,7 and PSG to win the 2 halfs. Thanks

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th hey im just wondering what MT/FT MEANS i know ft means full time but what does mt stand for

Evian vs PSG AW with handicap at 1' date=7 on betclic Notice that PSG will equalize their record of unbeatten matches tonight if they don't loose against Evian. This is a great motivation according to me, this record was held 20 years ago (season 1993/94). The record in Ligue 1 was Nantes in 94/95 without 32 unbeatten matches (good memories for me;)) Evian is still missing players : Bérigaud, Barbosa, Benezet, Bertoglio, Blanc. The 2 first are a big blow and we have seen the Evian's result since they are out. On the other side, PSG is just flying above Ligue 1 (4-0 against Lyon on sunday evening) but they have to be concentrated because Lille and Monaco are just behind. So loose against Evian should be a sort of professionnal mistake and I can't see it happen. I've taken also PSG MT/FT at 1,7 and PSG to win the 2 halfs. Thanks

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th PSG could score in 1st half with Menez ... Ligue1 has some surprise like that, lots of stadium grass of Ligue1 are very bad, i have follow the Premier League games in same time and British grass stadium are so great !! It's cold too in England ! more than in France! But we have not that professionality in France , except in Paris ( Gardener is an british :) ) Now im afraid odds on PSG vs Sochaux gone be very low... @1.10 in local french bookmakers lol Maybe an Overteam2.5 or 3.5 PSG , i smell a revenge at home for Sathurday :)

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th I had accumulators where I diversified risk between the UK matches. So all the UK legs I won, (Arsenal score over 1.5, Chelsea win, Tottenham win etc.) but in all those accumulators the common leg to boost returns was just the straight PSG win(as I thought it was the safest leg today) so now all the good EPL results for me this morning have gone to hell.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th Well, bad night for Sochaux! It was pretty funny though, cause at first sight I was looking at Lorient, Bordeaux and Toulouse as dogs, 2 out of 3 already won their game but I didnt make a single bet on it.. Guingamp really deserved an equaliser in their game against Bordeaux especially after that early red card but they managed to hold on. Bad luck, Bastia conceded a late goal also against 10 men but the correct score saved me there. All in all not that bad, maybe Toulouse has some value tomorrow!

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th Well I said the dogs would bark and all 6 did tonight! I will take being level here. Rennes winning really does delight me because they were a great price and I know some people (albeit not on here on PL) said they had little chance. But sadly Sochaux failed to deliver. Well I had a feeling if they didn't win they would lose. Maybe they are actually just a bad team. I'm finished with them anyway. If they can't beat Reims at home then they are in serious shit., The first goal was a shocking individual error. They keep making serious dumb mistakes!

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th I'm on Toulouse not too loose today. +0.5 around 2.40 is decent value to me! They are on a good run and have some great talented players in their squad. Sometimes unpredictable but when you play lyon I expect a motivated side. Lyon played many games lately and are nowhere near their best form. Think it will be a tight game and under 2.5 goals is likely if you ask me. Toulouse will mostly defend and lyon lack real threat upfront. In lyons last 5 home games it went under 2.5 goals. Goodluck

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 3rd - 5th Its the 50th birthday of Jean Pierre Papin at Marseille's Velodrome tonight they gone celebrate him before the game start , i think we can see a Goal festival , over 2,2.5 @2.02 on betonline.ag // over2.5 @2.34 on betcity look value for me . We have two team with good offensive potential, of course Marseille could win this game they naturally have a class difference with Nantes and they have to take points to not be distanced by the top3 Marseille is 4th 27pts and Nantes 5th 26pts For Marseille : A.Ayew and Valbuena gone be out , Payet is questionnable i dont have more info on him For Nantes : Cicero out Valbuena out is of course a big blow for Marseille's tactic playing game but i think other players can replace him GL and sorry my bad english