Announcements
** Poker League Results : July: 1st McG, 2nd Rhino_Power, 3rd Elliott Sutcliffe; August: 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd Rivrd **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st LEE-GRAYS, 2nd Gary66, 3rd LeMale, 4th RUG. KO Cup Winner DONNYFLYER. Most Winners TVY: **

South Africa vs India - ODI Series

kevshat

India's tour of South Africa begins with 3 ODI matches which start on Thursday. All three matches are live on Sky in the UK and all three come from good grounds so it should be a good mini series. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Thu Dec 5 (50 ovs) 11:30 GMT | 13:30 local 11:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st ODI - South Africa v India New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 30.png 13 - 22° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Dec 8 (50 ovs) 08:00 GMT | 10:00 local 08:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd ODI - South Africa v India Kingsmead, Durban [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Wed Dec 11 (50 ovs) 11:30 GMT | 13:30 local 11:30 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 3rd ODI - South Africa v India SuperSport Park, Centurion [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: South Africa vs India - ODI Series Series preview: 4pts India to win ODI series 6/5 Betfred Even though this series is in South Africa I’m very surprised that the home side are favourites for the series. India look the real deal in this format of the game at the minute and you get the feeling whatever their bowlers concede their batsmen will just chase down. Confidence is a big thing in limited overs cricket especially when it comes to setting totals not to mention chasing them down. India are full of confidence and at odds against are worth taking in this series. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-india-odi-series-betting-india-look-good-value-to-claim-the-three-game-series

Re: South Africa vs India - ODI Series 1st ODI preview: 6pts Over 50.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill With India having not played a warm up match ahead of the series and South Africa losing their recent series with Pakistan I think the best thing to do is avoid the match betting and head for the total boundaries market. At 50.5 it looks very low because they last two matches here have both had over 65 boundaries in them. This Indian batting line up hit boundaries for fun and on this small ground with a lightning outfield I expect a lot more than 50 boundaries in this series opener. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-india-1st-odi-betting-expect-the-boundaries-to-flow-at-the-bullring

Re: South Africa vs India - ODI Series

1st ODI preview: 6pts Over 50.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill With India having not played a warm up match ahead of the series and South Africa losing their recent series with Pakistan I think the best thing to do is avoid the match betting and head for the total boundaries market. At 50.5 it looks very low because they last two matches here have both had over 65 boundaries in them. This Indian batting line up hit boundaries for fun and on this small ground with a lightning outfield I expect a lot more than 50 boundaries in this series opener. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-india-1st-odi-betting-expect-the-boundaries-to-flow-at-the-bullring
In the bag at halfway, just need to keep the fingers crossed the rain stays away please!

Re: South Africa vs India - ODI Series 2nd ODI preview: 4pts India to win 2nd ODI 5/4 Skybet Conditions at Durban should be more to India’s liking and I think they can level the series in this match. There won’t be the extravagant pace and bounce that we saw in Johannesburg so their batsmen should be more comfortable and their spinners should be more threatening. Everything fell into place for South Africa in the first match but they need to back that up before they become the real deal again but in these conditions I favour India. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-india-2nd-odi-betting-india-can-level-the-series-up-in-durban

Re: South Africa vs India - ODI Series 3rd ODI preview: 5pts South Africa Highest 1st 15 Overs 4/5 Stan James South Africa have dominated this series from start to finish not only in the series as a whole but each match and I think they can dominate the early stages of this match too. Amla and de Kock both look in fantastic form and with Davids and de Villiers coming in after them there is a lot of power in the South African top order. India’s top order haven’t coped with the pace and bounce of the South African attack and I don’t see that changing here so I expect South Africa to have a commanding lead after 15 overs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/south-africa-vs-india-3rd-odi-betting-expect-south-africa-to-dominate-the-early-stages-in-centurion