** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Napoli v Arsenal > Wednesday December 11th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Napoli v Arsenal (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Napoli v Arsenal > Wednesday December 11th From UEFA.com

Group F SSC Napoli (9) v Arsenal FC (12) Olympique de Marseille (0) v Borussia Dortmund (9) • Arsenal will clinch qualification, and top spot, with a draw or a victory. • If Dortmund fail to win, Napoli will advance with a victory – in the event of a three-way head-to-head on 12 points, the two qualifiers will be decided by the precise scorelines between the three teams. • A draw is only enough for Napoli if Dortmund, who have a superior head-to-head, lose. If Napoli lose they are out. • Dortmund are through if they win. Should Dortmund draw, they will progress if Napoli do not win. Dortmund can only afford to lose if Napoli are also beaten. • Marseille will be fourth.

Re: Napoli v Arsenal > Wednesday December 11th 3pts Arsenal to beat Napoli 2/1 Paddy Power Arsenal’s away form this season stands up to anything out there and at 2/1 they are definitely value to come through this match. I think man for man they are better than Napoli, especially with Hamsik out for the home side, so the only concern the fact they only need a draw to go through and they could have half an eye on the City game on Saturday. 2/1 is too good to refuse though so I’ll have a small bet on the Gunners here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/napoli-vs-arsenal-betting-arsenal-can-top-the-group-in-style-out-in-italy

Re: Napoli v Arsenal > Wednesday December 11th don`t see napoli winning this one... arsenal away been brilliant and at emirates they looked some gap better. then arsenal played dortmund away, they were under pressure to draw at least or cl gone + add dortmund crowd and atmosphere, whereas now they have a safe cushion and they know that it`s not there to protect , they are out to play their game and win it to top a group, what could be very important. as well as napoli stadium is designed for something else rather then football and crowd is too far away and not having much impact. arsenal could start theo w., today, what would really improve today`s chances for them, as they more likely play from defense and arsenal have finally have wide man, what ozil is good for to deliver. so all and all like DNB arsenal @ 1.90 with paddypower, 10 % of my betting fund to cover or win both bets with both teams to score and arsenal to win @ 4.33 with paddypower , 5 % of my betting fund.go gunners...

Re: Napoli v Arsenal > Wednesday December 11th I'm surprised there is not much discussion on this match. After the Dortmund game, this probably the most interesting and exciting match for today. I'm in a dilemma over this. Arsenal always perform above expectations when no one expects them to but I noticed a weird trend in Arsenal. They have a tendency to lose their last match in Europe. Last year, they lost 1-2 to Olympiacos, three years ago, they lost 0-1 to the same team and four years ago, they lost 0-2 to Porto. All matches were away so this makes me a little skeptical for tonight's match. I know Arsenal are in an amazing run of form right now, odds on them to win have been dropping but I think Wenger might have one eye on the weekend clash against Man City so he might rest a few of the first team but Arsenal is still more than capable of beating Napoli. Very tempted to bet on an Arsenal win but there must be a reason why the bookies priced them so high so I'm just going for a Both Team To Score with bet365 @ 1.53. Not the best odds but this should be a given considering Napoli has not kept a clean sheet over their last 12 games in Europe and they concede an average of 2 to 3 goals per game and we all know Arsenal can score goals.

Re: Napoli v Arsenal > Wednesday December 11th

Pepe Reina could be out for Napoli tonight, rumour is he failed a fitness test. Big loss for Napoli if this is the case, he is an important player.
Reina has failed a fitness test so he's out. With this in mind I think Arsenal at 2.87 from Coral look big. Napoli will have to attack and should be venerable on the counter, which will suit Arsenal.

Re: Napoli v Arsenal > Wednesday December 11th Totally unpredictable match. IMO this is the kind of match that any kind of result will not surprise me at all. Both teams can win with no surprise, Napoles has enough power to win by 2 or more if Arsenal has one of those Champions nightmares, the opposite can happen if Arsenal scores first...anyway pure gambling! for me, both 0-0 or 4-4 wont be a surprise. my first thoughts were BTS, but 1.5ish is kinda low. live betting is my call here.. gl to all

I'm surprised there is not much discussion on this match. After the Dortmund game' date=' this probably the most interesting and exciting match for today. I'm in a dilemma over this. Arsenal always perform above expectations when no one expects them to but I noticed a weird trend in Arsenal. They have a tendency to lose their last match in Europe. Last year, they lost 1-2 to Olympiacos, three years ago, they lost 0-1 to the same team and four years ago, they lost 0-2 to Porto. All matches were away so this makes me a little skeptical for tonight's match. I know Arsenal are in an amazing run of form right now, odds on them to win have been dropping but I think Wenger might have one eye on the weekend clash against Man City so he might rest a few of the first team but Arsenal is still more than capable of beating Napoli. Very tempted to bet on an Arsenal win but there must be a reason why the bookies priced them so high so I'm just going for a [b']Both Team To Score with bet365 @ 1.53. Not the best odds but this should be a given considering Napoli has not kept a clean sheet over their last 12 games in Europe and they concede an average of 2 to 3 goals per game and we all know Arsenal can score goals.
Weren't those games they lost all because they were already qualified and they rested players. I think we'll see some squad changes tonight but nothing like we have in previous seasons. The only thing that would concern me would be if Ozil is rested. Goals look a given here just as a passing comment. Napoli have to attack and as quite rightly pointed out, that should suit Arsenal down to the ground.

Re: Napoli v Arsenal > Wednesday December 11th No britos, insigne and inler for Napoli. I think they might keep an eye on sunday game against Inter. They know winning with a 3 goal margin against Arsenal is almost impossible in this form. Arsenal line-up do look strong, too bad Ramsey does not start he is on fire lately but strong enough to atleast not loose here. Maybe the away win has some value now. If the game is 0-0 for a long time Arsenal will get their chances cause of Napoli's believe will drop as a stone. I'll check the first 20 minutes and if it's still 0-0 I'll try the away win with some stakes. Goodluck Edit. And no P.Reina ofcourse. which is a huge blow for the team!!