Open Championship > July 17th - 20th

Aidymac

A player that might not go off this price if he recaptures his form is Rory McIlroy and there have been signs that he is finding his feet again. He finished in a tie for 6th in the HSBC Champions with a score of -15 this month and followed that up with a tie for 5th in Dubai last week again with a score of -15.. It has been a very difficult year or so for Rory but talent such of his does not go away overnight and I am expecting a much improved 2014 out of him. Come July I think we will see a much different McIlroy, more like the one we saw 2 years ago where he could not stop winning. He finished 3rd in the British Open a few years back but in general finds playing on links tough enough but as he gets older he should start playing cuter golf.. At 25/1 I think he is worth an each-way bet for 2014. Rory McIlroy - 5 Points each-way @ 25/1 Bet Victor

• 6 months later...

Re: British Open Championship > July 17th - 20th Shane Lowry 150/1 e/w Bet 365 1-5 Massive price for the big Irishman who won the Irish open as an amature 5 years ago. He does have hot and cold spells after being out of form at the start of the year he is now striking the ball well and has had some good results of late. I think he will put up a big showing in this years open was 32nd in it last year will be fired up for it. Northern Irish golfers have been stealing the limelight from their southern counterparts in recent years but Lowry may just change that as he has got the potential to win a major IMHO and is well worth a tickle at the price for tis years open.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.