Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
kevshat

UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec Thursday afternoon previews: 4pts N.Robertson vs S.Maguire - Over 9.5 frames 6/5 Paddy Power I think we’ll see a close match here. Both men look to be scoring well and both can get in from distance so it is hard to see either running away with this match. Robertson looks in fantastic form but Maguire showed all his capabilities in beating Higgins on Tuesday night so this is all set up for a thrilling, high quality quarter final and one which contains at least ten frames if not all 11. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/robertson-vs-maguire-betting-two-top-players-can-play-out-another-tight-match-in-york 4pts R.O'Sullivan vs S.Bingham - High break Over 112.5 8/11 Boylesports I expect to see a pretty open match here. Both men like to get in the balls and get them open and score heavily so I think we’ll see some high breaks in this match. The highest break line has been set at 112.5 which looks a little on the low side. These two men both know how to clear the table so it is worth taking the over on that line. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bingham-vs-o-sullivan-betting-expect-to-see-some-big-breaks-in-quarter-final

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec Thursday evening previews: 3pts B.Hawkins to beat M.Selby 13/8 Ladbrokes I think Barry Hawkins has an excellent chance in this match. He has won the last two meetings between the two including over a long distance at the World Championship so he knows how to beat Selby and I think he can do so again. Selby hasn’t really convinced me that his top game has come to York with him and if it doesn’t show itself here then his title defence could be over. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-hawkins-betting-barry-hawkins-can-end-the-title-reign-of-selby-in-york 4pts R.Walden to beat M.Allen 6/4 Stan James Mark Allen was woeful in his win over Judd Trump and you get the feeling from his interview that there is something not quite right in his game and he isn’t at ease. Ricky Walden is at ease though. He is playing well and has a bit of confidence about him and if he can get ahead early in this match we might just see him power into another major semi final. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/allen-vs-walden-betting-ricky-walden-can-move-into-the-uk-semi-final-at-allen-s-expense

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec Semi final 1 preview: 5pts S.Bingham (+2.5 frames) to beat N.Robertson Evs Boylesports Stuart Bingham has an exceptionally good record over Neil Robertson in tournament play. If we take out the Championship League and the six red tournament Bingham has won the last five meetings and Robertson didn’t win a single frame in three of those matches. I think Bingham is playing as well this week as he has ever done whereas Robertson’s form has just gone off a little bit. The Englishman looks to have a fantastic chance in this match but the very least I expect from him is to stay within two frames. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/robertson-vs-bingham-betting-stuart-bingham-can-give-a-good-account-in-his-first-uk-semi-final

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec Long time lurker about time I made a few contributions. Agree with most things you say Kev but going to go against what you say here (not such a good idea for a first post). N.Robertson vs S.Bingham - Under 14.5 Bet365 Stuart has played well in this tournament so far and his only hard opponent was Ronnie who has played poor all tournament but I expect Neil to come out strong like he's been doing so far and get the first few frames and power on from there therefore, I don't expect Stuart to win more than 5 frames.

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec and I am on century breaks over 1,5 for nice value 1,66 @ bet365. robertson making new record in this season, with his 55 breaks is only 6 behind trumps record. bingham yesterday made nice 132 break and before this made another 6 centuries. i expect in minimum one century from great Neil Robertson and Stuard can do it too. I like Neil here but odds are low and under is risky, because Bingham can play againt favorites like yesterday with Ronnie.

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec Semi final 2 preview: 4pts M.Selby (-2.5 frames) to beat R.Walden 11/10 Paddy Power Ricky Walden has done well to get to this stage for the second time in three years but just like in 2011 I think this will be a step too far for him. Selby hasn’t really hit top form in this tournament but the day off to work on one or two things should see him sharpened up for this contest and given his good record against Walden I would expect Selby to come through this relatively comfortably. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-walden-betting-mark-selby-can-reach-a-second-successive-uk-final

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec Mark Selby v Neil Robertson - Either Player To Win 3 Successive Frames NO 18/1 Bet365 Excluding Ronnie I put these two the best players in the game at the moment and expect the final to be very tight, neither player has hit top form yet and think this bet has very good value.

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec Final preview: 5pts M.Selby vs N.Robertson - Over 16.5 frames 11/10 Coral I think this will be a great final. We see the two best players in the world (on rankings) going against each other and both are big fighters and give everything they’ve got so I don’t see either winning this easily. The tournament deserves a close final and I think it will get it. Both have scored well when the chance has come their way this week and both have good tactical games so I fully expect this to be 10-7 or closer either way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-robertson-betting-expect-the-uk-final-to-be-close-throughout

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec in my opinion will robertson win today, maybe really clearly. selby was poor side yesterday where he lost too many frames at the end of match. robertson had better opponent and advanced after hard game. but he had one day pause and this would be critical factor. selby is even under pressure because he has chance to defend title. my bet is robertson for 1,66 @ bet365