** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec

kevshat

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec Semi final 2 preview: 4pts M.Selby (-2.5 frames) to beat R.Walden 11/10 Paddy Power Ricky Walden has done well to get to this stage for the second time in three years but just like in 2011 I think this will be a step too far for him. Selby hasn’t really hit top form in this tournament but the day off to work on one or two things should see him sharpened up for this contest and given his good record against Walden I would expect Selby to come through this relatively comfortably. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-walden-betting-mark-selby-can-reach-a-second-successive-uk-final

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec Final preview: 5pts M.Selby vs N.Robertson - Over 16.5 frames 11/10 Coral I think this will be a great final. We see the two best players in the world (on rankings) going against each other and both are big fighters and give everything they’ve got so I don’t see either winning this easily. The tournament deserves a close final and I think it will get it. Both have scored well when the chance has come their way this week and both have good tactical games so I fully expect this to be 10-7 or closer either way. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-robertson-betting-expect-the-uk-final-to-be-close-throughout

Re: UK Championship - 26 Nov - 8 Dec in my opinion will robertson win today, maybe really clearly. selby was poor side yesterday where he lost too many frames at the end of match. robertson had better opponent and advanced after hard game. but he had one day pause and this would be critical factor. selby is even under pressure because he has chance to defend title. my bet is robertson for 1,66 @ bet365