** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 Orange > November 29th - December 1st

Aidymac

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 29th - December 1st I like Ajaccio to take the game to Bordeaux and win. I know they got nothing to lose and pretty much look dead but this is usually when teams produce a shock. my experience has taught me to put some money on these types of opportunities so small stakes but hopefully surprise away win

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 29th - December 1st Cheers guys, although today I have to say a number of you had already posted about Bastia so I really have to say well done to those who also tipped them up! Very pleased with the weekend in Ligue 1, much better than last week anyway and a +30 profit. For those interested in my season records I'll post them up tomorrow or in next week's thread.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 29th - December 1st

any idea or care to have a educated guess the reason for the sudden price increase for bastia?
There was no team news to affect this. I can only presume someone big (or multiple sources) placed big bet(s) on Evian to move the odds. Who knows, maybe Evian were a value bet in someone's statistical system?

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 29th - December 1st

Meatman' date=' i want to thank you for your great picks! Amazing record this weekend, i followed you on Marseille, Lorient and Bastia, so thank you for everything. But what do you think of Metz tonight?[/quote'] That's what I call a quality post........... Thanking Meatman for his previews on the matches, and offering some of the profit gained from this to a charity of Meatman's choice............NO..........I read the last bit incorrectly...... what do you think of Metz tonght? :rollin