** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardiff City v Arsenal (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th Arsenal is on fire right now.In their last 6 or 7 games they have conceded only once and it was away to Old Trafford.Now they travel to Cardiff i i think we will se BTTS-Yes,because Cardiff is playing solid and with passion especially at home.We saw that against Man Utd last round.They created decent amount of chances and decpite the fact that Arsenal's defence rarely do mistakes,i think Cardiff will be high flying after their last minute equalizer, and will force them to do so.Bet365 offers 1.72 for BTTs-Yes and i will be on that.

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th the Gunners in a blood bath, no other out come. I don't care if this match is played in South Dakota (US). Cardiff has last weeks draw against Manchester United and the win against Manchester City...great results, however the return to normalcy has to happen. #1 in the league Arsenal comes calling with their current 4-1-1 league form and have outscored opponents 11 to 5 on the road. ​Arsenal -1 (+1.12 or 2.12)

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th i ain`t gonna be fulled by those giant killers :D to me man c, got a bit surprise here as they arrogance came in combined with cardif spirit + they bad on a road anyway... man u where winning and could of won with their second string squad here, but happened to be so, that one of shortest cardif players hit a set piece as last minute equalizer .. spurs done a job here, everton was unlucky not to win it here, and arsenal knows what to expect and they don`t do last few season mistakes anymore, 4 out 0f last 5 gunners games have see them beating -1 handicap, and as Flowers above said... normality has to resume :D as i don`t see arsenal dropping points here and i don`t see pl newcomers taking points from all top 4 teams! i`ll do 2 bets, one to cover another or both win ... arsenal @ 1.61 with paddypower, 10 % of my betting fund and arsenal -1 @ 2.62 with paddypower, 5 % of my betting fund...

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th I have also taken Arsenal -1 (8/5 WillHill) Man UTD didn't have an amazing team out, and it was a late equaliser, I think City total under estimated Cardiff and paid the price (as with Sunderland recently). Arsenal have an amazing midfield and think they will just have too much for Cardiff later on in the game. I have also back Ramsey to score and Arsenal to win (1/4 with WillHill) I think playing against his old club may spur him on. Good Luck All

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th as a blue bird i will say cardiff 4-2 no seriously i think our run against the big boys may end tomorrow Three of Cardiff's six home games this season have been decided by goals in the 87th minute or later so im on a goal after 73 mins @ 1.83 ( bet365)

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th

Arsenal will win this by at least four goals. The goonies have the pedrigree while the hounds of Cardiff are likely to be chased off the park by the Wenger wolves. I can see the midfield battle being dominated by the likes of Arteta and Rasmey and if you lose the midfield you lose the match. Giroud is on fire at the moment and is probably the best striker in world football on current form. I just don't see how Cardiff can possibly contain all the threats that will come their way against the league leaders. I can see a 4-0 win for Arsenal here and I've backed them heavily at 4/7 with Betfred.
man, you gotta love this kind of comment...hilarious!

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th I'm always aware that Cardiff's owner is a Malaysian billionaire, and Malaysia is among those countries in Asia with heavy tradition of punting and dirty bookies who would do anything. This might sound like a conspiracy-theory, but whenever it looked like a banker game against Cardiff (heavy bet on MCity and MUtd against them), Cardiff somehow always found a way to pull a miracle. Maybe a draw odds is a worth betting, but looking at how Arsenal perform lately, I'll stay away from this game.

I'm always aware that Cardiff's owner is a Malaysian billionaire, and Malaysia is among those countries in Asia with heavy tradition of punting and dirty bookies who would do anything. This might sound like a conspiracy-theory, but whenever it looked like a banker game against Cardiff (heavy bet on MCity and MUtd against them), Cardiff somehow always found a way to pull a miracle. Maybe a draw odds is a worth betting, but looking at how Arsenal perform lately, I'll stay away from this game.
Well that logic doesn't make any sense. If they're going to rig the contest, then the Malaysian owner is their contact so they have access to the Cardiff players, not those of the opposition. So Cardiff would be fixed to lose, not to take points. If you fixed it for Cardiff to win (as in the City match) then you would need to bribe the City players to throw the game. "Hey Sergio, here's 20 bucks try and miss every shot today chap". :rollin Back to reality, I think that the failure of the Manchester teams to win here is a big motivating factor for Arsene and the players and will mean alot to a team who have almost been characterised in recent seasons by their mental fragility.

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th I think this is must win game for Arsenal, upcoming games are against Everton and Manchester City so today's game will be the easiest of all three in terms of individual quality. As @TotoSchillaci said above that both Manchester teams lost against Cardiff is no that bad for Gunners. They know how tough Cardiff can be (especially at home) and will be well prepared.

Arsenal will win this by at least four goals. The goonies have the pedrigree while the hounds of Cardiff are likely to be chased off the park by the Wenger wolves. I can see the midfield battle being dominated by the likes of Arteta and Rasmey and if you lose the midfield you lose the match. Giroud is on fire at the moment and is probably the best striker in world football on current form. I just don't see how Cardiff can possibly contain all the threats that will come their way against the league leaders. I can see a 4-0 win for Arsenal here and I've backed them heavily at 4/7 with Betfred.
:lol:lol I think he's awful, the reason is that he's looking good that he has an awesome midfield line behind him.

i ain`t gonna be fulled by those giant killers :D to me man c' date=' got a bit surprise here as they arrogance came in combined with cardif spirit + they bad on a road anyway... man u where winning and could of won with their second string squad here, but happened to be so, that one of shortest cardif players hit a set piece as last minute equalizer .. spurs done a job here, everton was unlucky not to win it here, and arsenal knows what to expect and they don`t do last few season mistakes anymore, 4 out 0f last 5 gunners games have see them beating -1 handicap, and as Flowers above said... normality has to resume :D as i don`t see arsenal dropping points here and i don`t see pl newcomers taking points from all top 4 teams! i`ll do 2 bets, one to cover another or both win ... [b']arsenal @ 1.61 with paddypower, 10 % of my betting fund and arsenal -1 @ 2.62 with paddypower, 5 % of my betting fund...
gee ... up till 85` min. i thought i won`t get my peanuts today... but 3 : 0 FT makes me nice number here :)

:lol:lol I think he's awful' date=' the reason is that he's looking good that he has an awesome midfield line behind him.[/quote'] i don`t think you understand football ! sounds all you know is how many goals someone scores?!

i don`t think you understand football ! sounds all you know is how many goals someone scores?!
Believe me any other ordinary striker would have scored more than Giroud, having behind Özil - Cazorla - Ramsey and Wilshere! Also any other strikers would have keep opposition's defenders busy as much as Giroud does

Believe me any other ordinary striker would have scored more than Giroud' date=' having behind Özil - Cazorla - Ramsey and Wilshere! Also any other strikers would have keep opposition's defenders busy as much as Giroud does[/quote'] I don't think Giroud is brilliant but he's come a long way this season. Great hold up and link up play but his lack of pace is a problem for Arsenal who transfer the ball from defence to attack so well. He doesn't score enough to be considered up there with Aguero and Suarez as well but calling him awful is a bit mad to say the least. He's well above that level.

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th yep... i am not saying he is top top striker, the likes of aguero or suarez, but "any other ordinary striker would have scored more than Giroud" ?? cam`on man ! he is most important player atm at arsenal, he is ahead of benzema in french team, he had his touch and link up play in 2/3 of all arsenal goals this season, he is only one besides, mertesacker and koschelny, who can do anything on second floor, his physical presents is the one what actually gives freedom to thrive for arsenals midfield, by taking on defenders on a long ball situations and plating ball for middle, "any other ordinary striker " wouldn`t give half of that for arsenal`s style of football... well i am certainly more happier that we got girourd instead of higuain or jovetic. yes other strikers would have more goals ( maybe ) but girourd reached almost 20 in first season, not playing all of them and he is half his last years tally all ready, so it`s kind of too much blaahh blaaahh from you to state your statements !

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th Giroud is no superstar but he is vital to Arsenal and has had a brilliant season so far.. Can't fault him whatsoever, he has to play as lone striker with a lot of pressure on his shoulders to perform and he has done very well.

Re: Cardiff City v Arsenal > Saturday November 30th I agree with the posts above. Arsenal have by far the classiest midfield in the country. You would need to go to Spain to find one in the same league. They are genuine talent and Arsene can be proud. Giroud fits in nicely because he is the "physicality" of the team. He is a hit man who wants to bust the net when he is in play which gives the team the balance it needs. People saying he is no good, I understand where they are coming from. They are saying he doesn't have the class of Augero or Suarez. But if you had these guys in the Arsenal 11 then you would have all your midfielders and attackers being short and zipping around and flicking it on and becoming one dimensional. Giroud breaks up that sameness in attack by being able to be direct and powerful when that is required, giving space and time to the little maestros behind him to do their stuff. Don't underestimate the intelligence of Wenger.