** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen > Wednesday November 27th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.13[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen > Wednesday November 27th 6pts Man City (-2AH) to beat Viktoria Plzen 1.82 Bet365 I can’t see anything but a Manchester City win in this match, the question is how big will the win be. For me I would expect to be a lot more than two goals but even if City are locked in first gear two goals is the worst I think they will win by so the 1.82 on them on the Asians -2 looks a perfectly good play to be as if City are in the mood this could be 4 or 5 if not more. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-city-vs-viktoria-plzen-betting-man-city-can-end-their-home-games-in-the-group-with-a-convincing-win

Re: Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen > Wednesday November 27th City have pretty much secured a play-off spot already. If Bayern gets atleast a point in Moscow then its clear: Bayern first, City second and the last group match between those two wont matter anyway. So here is the idea: Yaya Toure has already been booked twice in group stage this season and another yellow would keep him out of the next match. I’m pretty sure City won’t want to risk missing Toure in the first playoff match, so it would be better if he served his suspension before that. Yesterday Fabregas did the same thing against Ajax, so its worth a punt here. Yaya Toure to get booked 3.20 @ Nordicbet

Re: Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen > Wednesday November 27th The one bet that stands out to me is the Over 2.5 Man City Goals @ 1.80 bet365 The thing that everyone has come accustomed to seeing at Man City's home games are goals and despite it being slightly risky to back anything before seeing the line-up for this game, I feel that Man City should be too strong for their opponents and should score a minimum of 3 goals vs their opposition who their beat in the reverse fixture 3-0.

Re: Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen > Wednesday November 27th UEFA Champions League - Manchester City to beat Plzen @ 1.20 Betfair Athough there might be changes to the team for this match as qualification is already assured, confidence must be high in the Manchester City camp and no matter who plays I think they will be keen to continue where they left off in the league against Tottenham. They have a vast array of attacking options and I think Plzen will struggle to contain them in this match.

Re: Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen > Wednesday November 27th I just want to point out how good a keeper Plzen have. City have still time to convience me of being such a big name as they are, internationally that is. Plzen is horrible offensivewise. 7 shots on target, with 4 against Moscow, 1 against Bayern and 2 against City. City can't really do anything about the result of the group. I think they did great against Tottenham and might need to rest a couple of players. - City to win without conceeding 1.95 @BET365 - City to with both halfs 2.00 @BET365

Re: Manchester City v FC Viktoria Plzen > Wednesday November 27th

City have pretty much secured a play-off spot already. If Bayern gets atleast a point in Moscow then its clear: Bayern first, City second and the last group match between those two wont matter anyway. So here is the idea: Yaya Toure has already been booked twice in group stage this season and another yellow would keep him out of the next match. I’m pretty sure City won’t want to risk missing Toure in the first playoff match, so it would be better if he served his suspension before that. Yesterday Fabregas did the same thing against Ajax, so its worth a punt here. Yaya Toure to get booked 3.20 @ Nordicbet
Nice