** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CSKA Moscow v FC Bayern München > Wednesday November 27th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]CSKA Moscow v FC Bayern München (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.48[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: CSKA Moscow v FC Bayern München > Wednesday November 27th FC Bayern München AH (-1) 1,74 Pinnacle looks great to me, their next game will be 30.11 so they can focus on this game. With Manchester City CSKA showed their poor defensive game, Bayern will take 3 points easy in this game.

Re: CSKA Moscow v FC Bayern München > Wednesday November 27th Mandžukić will continue to Bayern's long list of injured players who are already in, for example, Franck Ribéry, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Xherdan Shaqiri, Claudio Pizatto and Diego Contento. IMO CSKA Moscow get some positive result in this game.

Re: CSKA Moscow v FC Bayern München > Wednesday November 27th 4pts Bayern to win to nil 31/20 BetVictor Fringe players or not the personnel on the field for Bayern in this match will be top quality and I still expect them to win this match. It may not be the runaway win we would expect in what will be tricky conditions but I think they’ll have too much quality for the Russian side. How much they will win by is difficult to assess so perhaps the best bet is just for them to win without conceding at a shade over 6/4. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cska-moscow-vs-bayern-munich-betting-bayern-can-prove-too-strong-for-russians-even-with-stars-missing

Re: CSKA Moscow v FC Bayern München > Wednesday November 27th It is cold and snowing in Moscow today and as usual I don't expect that the pitch will be that good. So, I doubt that the Germans will risk too much here and will settle for a narrow win. Moreover, Moscow is a hard place to get a result, especially in winter, so I also don't expect to see many goals here. Under 2.5 Goals @ 2.20 Bet365 (as a single bet) Under 3.5 Goals @ 1.44 Bet365 (in an accumulator)

Re: CSKA Moscow v FC Bayern München > Wednesday November 27th I believe CSKA Moscow winning here is not so impossible. Doumbia has a good effect on team, and Bayern should lose somewhere somepoint. Bad conditions that will bring the two teams in to same technical level, then it will be a game of stamina, which actually is very much present in CSKA team, even better than their German counterparts. Bayern's last CL loss was in similar conditions(i believe it was belarus). Seriously expecting an upset here. CSKA WINS

Re: CSKA Moscow v FC Bayern München > Wednesday November 27th CSKA Moscow v Bayern München CSKA Moscow: Seydou Doumbia, Alan Dzagoev (both doubtful), Aleksandrs Cauņa, Vasiliy Berezutski Bayern München: Franck Ribéry, Mario Mandžukić, Claudio Pizarro, Xherdan Shaqiri, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Diego Contento, Holger Badstuber Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions on: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: CSKA Moscow v FC Bayern München > Wednesday November 27th CSKA: Akinfeev, Ignashevich, Aleksei Berezutski, Nababkin, Schennikov, Wernbloom, Honda, Zuber, ToÅ¡ić, Milanov, Musa. Subs: Chepchugov, Vasin, Karavaev, González, Elm, Vitinho, Bazelyuk. /// BAYERN: Neuer, Dante, Martínez, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Götze, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Kroos. Subs: Starke, van Buyten, Thiago, Kirchhoff, Weiser, Hojbjerg, Green. Very strong Bayern line-up

Re: CSKA Moscow v FC Bayern München > Wednesday November 27th

4pts Bayern to win to nil 31/20 BetVictor Fringe players or not the personnel on the field for Bayern in this match will be top quality and I still expect them to win this match. It may not be the runaway win we would expect in what will be tricky conditions but I think they’ll have too much quality for the Russian side. How much they will win by is difficult to assess so perhaps the best bet is just for them to win without conceding at a shade over 6/4. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cska-moscow-vs-bayern-munich-betting-bayern-can-prove-too-strong-for-russians-even-with-stars-missing
Really like this especially now that Doumbia and Dzagoev are out. CSKA will struggle to create chances and without some key attacking players I'm not convinced they'll be clinical enough to take any of few they get. Bayern will keep the ball and shut out the opposition as they have done in most off their games this season where they boast a fantastic defensive record. Odds too high here so I'm on this as well. Good call kevshat. :ok

CSKA: Akinfeev, Ignashevich, Aleksei Berezutski, Nababkin, Schennikov, Wernbloom, Honda, Zuber, Tošić, Milanov, Musa. Subs: Chepchugov, Vasin, Karavaev, González, Elm, Vitinho, Bazelyuk. /// BAYERN: Neuer, Dante, Martínez, Robben, Rafinha, Boateng, Götze, Lahm, Müller, Alaba, Kroos. Subs: Starke, van Buyten, Thiago, Kirchhoff, Weiser, Hojbjerg, Green. Very strong Bayern line-up
But quite a few first choice players missing as well

But quite a few first choice players missing as well
The same team that started the 3-0 win away to Dortmund at the weekend apart from the one enforced change with Gotze replacing Mandzukic. All three goals against Dortmund were scored after Gotze replaced Mandzukic, with Gotze scoring the first himself. Still a very strong team that should comfortably beat a fairly average CSKA side.