** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FC Basel v Chelsea > Tuesday November 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Basel v Chelsea (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.92[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: FC Basel v Chelsea > Tuesday November 26th

Hi, I will bet this today: Basel vs Chelsea - 2 (with 2.18 odd) I think it’s quite difficult to lose Mourinio second game from Basel… :)
Could you please quote the bookmaker you are using? If it is indeed at odds of 2.18, I would like a large piece of that as well. :ok

Re: FC Basel v Chelsea > Tuesday November 26th 4pts Chelsea to beat Basel 20/23 BetVictor Chelsea were caught cold in the first match in this group but Jose was just getting his feet back under the desk at that time. He has settled in now and I think we’ll see his side be much more ruthless in this match. Basel won’t be easy to beat but I don’t think they have quite enough quality to match Chelsea so with the Blues eager to get qualification done here I think we’ll see them win this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/basel-vs-chelsea-betting-chelsea-can-secure-qualification-in-style-in-switzerland