It's all in my Draws!

Lemmiwinks

Hello fellow forumites I have never attempted a thread like this before so I am mixed with feelings of fun and fear! For a few weeks now I have been using a loose system method to find draws in the English & Scottish Football Leagues. I say it is a loose system I look at various areas but do not follow a rigid selection process. For example I look at recent form, past history of draws etc. to find my selections. I have had reasonable success with them so I thought I would share them here. I look at selections to draw, and also look at a correct score too. I will keep both sets of selections separate or the benefits of betting banks. I usually look for three selections but it may occasionally be slightly less or more. However I will only increase the number if I feel strongly enough to go above three. I am generally sticking to weekends only but may post the odd midweek selection if there are enough games to choose from. All odds are based on Victor Chandler (BetVictor) as that's who I place my bets with more often than not. I am going to share my selections for two reasons. Firstly for a bit of fun, secondly on the hope that if my selections continue to do ok we might all make an extra few quid! I'm no professional punter and do not have the time to become one (or the money for that matter). So here goes nothing... Saturday 2nd November 2013 Draw Selections (All 3pt wins) Rotherham United @29/10 Chester City @23/10 Bath City @12/5 Starting Bank: 100pts Total Staked: 9pts Weekly P/L Total P/L Current Balance: 91pts Correct Scores (All 1pt Wins) Rotherham United 1-1 @15/2 Chester City 1-1 @6/1 Bath City 1-1 @ 13/2 Starting Bank: 100pts Total Staked: 3pts Weekly P/L Total P/L Current Balance: 97pts Strap in boys and girls... could be a fun ride :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.