** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

BillyHills

Qualifying .........From a betting point of view this weeks Abu Dhabi Grand Prix lacks any real value and it will remain that way for the last three races I reckon. This week I think we need to concentrate on Hamilton and Grosjean as at least we know they will both not give up and give us a run for our money. We can’t back Vettel at silly prices; Webber is bad value as he’s unlikely to trouble his team mate. Alonso and Raikkonen seem to have next year on their minds and the McLarens just aren’t quick enough. Rosberg and Massa are other possibilities but I think Hamilton drives this circuit better than Rosberg and Massa is in a rather slow car and wont get any help from the pit lane before he leaves in a few weeks time. Selections To Finish On Pole 2pts L.Hamilton 8/1

>Betfred 1pt EW R.Grosjean 20/1 Coral (first 2)

Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-hamilton-to-bounce-back-on-favoured-yas-marina-circuit

Re: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

So where does the value lie this week? Well with Vettel odds on and the pole sitter at 5/2 it’s not rocket science to work out that Webber is worth the risk despite his failings in the past. We know he has a quick car and we also know he wants to win one more Grand Prix before he quits in a few weeks time. To be honest it would also be nice if Red Bull could help him by using Vettel as a traffic jam in the later stages if the situation arises by maybe I’m dreaming too much now. In the points market Daniel Ricciardo is a very big looking 11/10 with Betfred, he was pretty quick in Q2 and didn’t really try in Q3 and reckon he can hold on to his tip ten position here although both Alonso and Raikkonen will be charging from behind. I have my own thoughts on both of those drivers at the moment and I’m not sure their heads are in the right place. The final bet is for the much-improved Nico Hulkenberg to garb a top six finish, he has been the most impressive driver bar Vettel recently and looks pretty good value in this market. Selections; 2pts M.Webber 5/2

>Betfred 2pts D.Ricciardo Points Finish 11/10 >Betfred 2pts N.Hulkenberg Top 6 Finish 7/5 >Paddy Power

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-9-4-webber-to-end-career-in-style-at-abu-dhabi-grand-prix

• 1 year later...