Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** June Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Like2Fish, 3rd McG **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

The Masters 1-3 Nov

Re: The Masters 1-3 Nov Very tough looking tournament. First round is a mine field. To win outright: Kim Huybrechts @ 25/1 - Straight off the back of winning in Holland, and his first big title. Kim will be full of confidence here. His average in that tourney was 101+ spread over all 6 matches! Impressive stuff. He beat Winstanley, Jones, Mansell, Wright, MVG and then Dolan in the final in a really impressive run. If he can produce those darts again he's in with a chance. First round he has Lewis, and in a best of 11 legs , Kim is more than capable of getting the job done. Should he do so, its an "easier" second round potentially. 25's is good enough for me to get stuck in.

Re: The Masters 1-3 Nov Tournament preview: 4pts P.Taylor to win The Masters 13/8 Boylesports The bottom half of this draw looks like a tournament in itself and any one of the eight could come through that. Given the personnel in this tournament I don’t think Taylor could have hand picked a better draw than the one he has got. Jenkins could be a challenge given their match is only over 11 legs but everyone else in the top half have been battered and bruised by Taylor in recent times. I hate to be original when it comes to outright bets but given the form Taylor has shown in the second half of 2013 and the superb draw he’s got I can’t see him being beaten this weekend. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/the-masters-betting-phil-taylor-can-win-another-title-up-in-edinburgh

Re: The Masters 1-3 Nov 4th Quarter preview: 2pts K.Huybrechts to win 4th Quarter 9/2 Bet365 Kim Huybrechts goes into this tournament in excellent form. He won the latest Players Championship event a couple of weekends ago and last weekend he followed that up with a win in a European Tour event where he outplayed Michael van Gerwen along the way to the title. Huybrechts had 9-12 months in the doldrums but he is bang in form at the minute. He is scoring very heavily while finishing well has always been a strong part of his game. This is a tough section but nobody in it is in better form than the Belgian so he looks good value at 9/2. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/the-masters-betting-kim-huybrechts-looks-good-value-to-come-through-the-bottom-part-of-the-draw

Re: The Masters 1-3 Nov [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 1 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Wade, J v Painter, K (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newton, W v Pipe, J (19:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hamilton, A v Thornton, R (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Whitlock, S v King, M (20:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lewis, A v Huybrechts, K (20:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Taylor, P v Jenkins, T (21:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Van Gerwen, M v Wright, P (21:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chisnall, D v Van Barneveld, R (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.94 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: The Masters 1-3 Nov Friday previews: 4pts W.Newton to beat J.Pipe 8/11 BetVictor This will be a good watch because both will be trying their hardest to win given that they don’t get along. I think Newton will come through though. He looks in better form to me. He played very well in Eindhoven last week while Pipe was getting beat in the first round and while Pipe made the semi final in Dublin his performances were never brilliant. Newton is a big time player these days and can come through this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newton-vs-pipe-betting-wes-newton-can-overcome-pipe-in-masters-opener 4pts R.Thornton to beat A.Hamilton 11/10 William Hill These two have met four times in 2013 and Thornton has won three of them. I think he can make it a fourth time here. Not only is he a solid player but he’ll have the crowd right behind him and Hamilton is likely to get put off somewhat here. Hamilton showed signs of being jaded last week which is no surprise after a heavy schedule which has seen him in places like Dubai and Sydney in recent times. Thornton is likely to be a bit fresher and with the support he’ll get he’s a good option at odds against. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hamilton-vs-thornton-betting-robert-thornton-can-use-home-advantage-to-beat-hamilton 4pts D.Chisnall to beat R.Barneveld Evs Boylesports Dave Chisnall looks to be in excellent form right now and his scoring pressure can put Barneveld under pressure and that is when we see cracks from the Dutch legend. Chisnall has won two titles and made the final of another tournament in the last two months so he’s bang in form. I’d make him favourite given his recent form so the even money on the Englishman should be taken. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chisnall-vs-barneveld-betting-dave-chisnall-s-good-form-can-continue-in-scotland-opener

Re: The Masters 1-3 Nov Some great darts last night, and Huybrechts was so unlucky losing. He'd have won every other match on that form. Lewis was unbelievable, despite notably suffering from illness. Quarter Finals Simon Whitlock @ 10/11 (Bet365) (to beat James Wade) - Wade wasn't good at all in the opening round, and Painter should really have won after leading 4-2 with a break. Wadey averaged under 90 in his win, and never looked like finding any form. He was using new darts too, which my be affecting him a little. Whitlock on the other hand, was pretty good in beating King. Averages were nothing to shout about, but it was a solid display. With Whitlock you know what your going to get, and I think he'll have too much for Wade tonight. Phil Taylor -2.5 legs @ 7/10 (BoyleSports) (v Newton) - Taylor has the beating of Wes, and leads the head to heads 27 - 1! The last time they met, Taylor won 6-1 in the Champions League Groups. Obviously all these defeats will play on Wes mind, so for me there is only one winner, and a relatively easy one. Taylor to win 8-5 or better for me.

Re: The Masters 1-3 Nov Adrian Lewis @ 8/13 (Bet365) (to beat Barneveld) - Lewis is flying, and on this form he beats everyone! He did brilliantly first round to defeat the in form Huybrechts, and then walloped Thornton last night in a comfortable victory averaging 108! Fantastic darts. Barney did well to beat MVG, but prior to that form has been a big issue. I just think Lewis is more confident at the minute and will get the job done.