** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

October 28 - November 3

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: October 28 - November 3

Any reasoning to go with that rgx?
as i remember it's 21 to 5 in head to head, Rafael always win with him 3:0, 2:0 etc, i think this bet is 99% propably to win :) (sorry for my english if i did mistake)

Re: October 28 - November 3 Back Novak Djokovic (-5) to beat David Ferrer for a 2/10 stake at 2.03 with Pinnacle A superb win for David Ferrer on Saturday, but I can't see him troubling Djokovic too much to be honest. The Serb has been improving with every single match here and he simply out-played Federer in the deciding set, which was no easy feat given that the Swiss was playing superb tennis in that match. I would say that the handicap will be covered here more often than not. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/djokovic-vs-ferrer-betting-novak-djokovic-to-confirm-his-dominance-over-david-ferrer-on-sunday Back Simona Halep to beat Samantha Stosur for a 2/10 stake at 1.55 with Unibet The only thing that can deny Halep her sixth title of the season is her health, as I cannot see Stosur out-playing her in the Sofia conditions. The roller-coaster match against Ivanovic should be a big confidence boost for her and she had no problems against Stosur back in Moscow, so she deserves to be a fairly decent favorite today as well. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/halep-vs-stosur-betting-simona-halep-can-end-her-breakthrough-season-with-yet-another-title

Re: October 28 - November 3

Hats off to Czech' date=' great writeups and reasonings behind every selection.[/quote'] that's true, a lot of his selections are winable i trusted you, i hope i will win by this selections :)