Indian Grand Prix

BillyHills

Indian GP Qualifying All this makes the betting a little tricky on F1 at the moment, unless you want to pile in at ridiculously short odds and I wouldn’t recommend that in this sport, it’s hard to find any value as the bookmakers are all only betting on two places for qualifying purposes. For a sporting bet I’m going to back Hamilton as he’s such a big price and although practice didn’t go too well for the Brit he has recovered for the actual qualifying day on a couple of other occasions this season and at least he has the car that can do one very quick lap. In scouring the lists to try and find another bet I’ve come up with Daniel Ricciardo to make it through to the top ten shootout. The Aussie has had plenty of success this season in both qualifying and accumulating points although more recently has struggled. He’s odds against in the betting and will be fighting with the McLaren’s and the Force India’s to make it pay and looks worth a punt. Selections: To Finish On Pole 1pt EW L.Hamilton 16/1

>Boylesports To Reach Qualifying Session Three 2pts D.Ricciardo 5/4 Ladbrokes

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-daniel-ricciardo-can-make-it-through-to-q3-in-india

Re: Indian Grand Prix

Indian GP .........So with Vettel being so dominant what’s the best way of making a profit on the betting markets? Well you could just steam in at 1/3 but it’s not a working mans price and we do have 60 laps of fast corners to negotiate. The bookies are certain Webber will finish second so the each way market is poor with only two places up for grabs and it maybe wise to look at the markets without Vettel or indeed without Red Bull this week.

>BetVictor are betting without both Red Bull drivers and Alonso at 11/4 appeals to me, when you think he is 5/4 to be on the podium it looks fair value. He has a bit of traffic to work through but should be able to pass most of them either at the start or while in the pits after lap 9 or 10. It’s a bit of a hunch but at least it’s value for money. If you think the soft tyre strategy is the right one then it makes sense to go with the ‘Without Vettel’ market only. Here we have Kimi Raikkonen at 8/1 and I like the sound of that as both Webber and Alonso should be out of the equation on the medium tyre and I’m not sure the Mercedes will go too well around here over 60 laps. For the third bet I’m staying loyal to Toro Rosso driver Daniel Ricciardo, only just missed out on Q3 and looks value to push his way into the top ten here. Selections: Betting Without Red Bull 2pts F.Alonso 11/4 >BetVictor Betting Without Vettel 2pts K.Raikkonen 8/1 Ladbrokes Points Finish 2pts D.Ricciardo 6/4 Ladbrokes

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-with-red-bull-out-of-the-way-alonso-looks-fair-value-in-indian-gp