** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS - Toronto vs Montreal Oct. 26th

Toronto vs Montreal This is the last game of the season. Toronto are out and Montreal can qualify with a win. If the draw or lose, then they must cross their fingers hoping the other games turn out the right way for them to get through, which is not what they want... They will try to go out for the win. Toronto has not been in great form all year long. They are 1W-1D-4L in their last 6 matchs and tend to give up goals easily. Montreal had a great beginning of season but as of lately, they've had a lot of problems to collect points. They have the same record as Toronto in their last 6 games and they also ten to give up goals way to easily. Last week, Montreal had to win to keep their playoffs hopes alive. They were losing 1-0 after the 1st half and in the second half, they were all offense to get the win. Their main striker, Di Vaio, had tons of chances and they managed to get the win 2-1. I expect Montreal to be all offense against Toronto to try to get the win and get into the playoffs. However, this could expose them in the back and tend to give up a goal. This is the 5th meeting between those teams. Previous results were: TOR 3 MTL 3 MTL 6 TOR 0 TOR 2 MTL 0 MTL 2 TOR 1 I think that MTL will win this game to get into the playoffs because of all the pressure they get from the fans and the media. However, I think they might give up a goal so imo, I would expect the following: MTL to win Both teams to score Over 2.5