** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Juventus v Real Madrid > Tuesday November 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v Real Madrid (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6/4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Juventus v Real Madrid > Tuesday November 5th Both sides are in good form but I will be backing Juventus here due to the following reasons.

• Firstly, even if Real Madrid loses they will remain top of the group; and
  • Secondly, Juventus have a good home record against Real Madrid, having won last 4 games against them

Some statistics from uefa.com "The teams have faced each other 15 times – all in the European Cup – with home advantage proving key: Madrid's home record is W5 L2 while Juventus' is W5 L1."  Juventus @ 2.50 Bet365

Re: Juventus v Real Madrid > Tuesday November 5th Madrid's last two performances have been a tad unstable which isn't so surprising when you consider some of the lunatics in their squad. They beat Sevilla 7-3 in what was a circus show and they went 3-0 up away to vallecano at the weekend only for that lovable lunatic Pepe to give away two cheap penalties ending 3-2. So this leaves the door open for me as to what to expect from them in Italy and what sort of motivation they will have.

Re: Juventus v Real Madrid > Tuesday November 5th 5pts Over 2.75 goals 1.85 Ladbrokes I wasn’t surprised the first game was tight but I expect this one to be more open because Juve have to commit themselves in a bid to win the match. Even a draw isn’t much use to them so we should see a more open plan from the Italians. We know Madrid can score against anyone but anyone who have watched them in La Liga in the last couple of weeks will know they can concede to anyone too so the 1.85 on over 2.75 goals looks too big to refuse here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/juventus-vs-real-madrid-betting-expect-to-see-goals-in-italy

Re: Juventus v Real Madrid > Tuesday November 5th I fancy Real Madrid to get a result in Turin personally. They have scored 10 goals in their last 2 games in the league, even though their defence looks shaky they have match winners. They beat Galatasaray 6-1 away from home already in the group, I am expecting an open game again tomorrow. People forget the terrible champions league run Juve are on at the moment, no win in their last 5 games. They couldn't beat Galatasaray at home, drew away to Copenhagen and lost at the Bernabeu. Chiellini is out for Juve tomorrow night, big loss. With the likes of Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema on the pitch I think Madrid are nearly guaranteed to score goals so have taken them on the double chance. Real Madrid - 4 Points Win or Draw @ 1.58 Unibet

Re: Juventus v Real Madrid > Tuesday November 5th Think both teams will score here. Real's attitude of it not being tremendously important (in terms of points) but still against a big team in a big stadium with the world watching will cause a "we'll score more than you score" approach from the Spaniard's imo. At the moment Real look like they have started jigging the defensive sessions during the week. Whereas because Juve are so desperate for points and without their defensive leader (Chiellini), then they can't afford to play for a 1-0 especially vs Madrid so they know they have to bring the contest to them. Being at Juventus stadium, if they fail to score, I suspect they may be helped somewhat by the officials (maybe a dubious penalty? ;)) My confidence that both score is about 75% What I can guarantee is that this will be one to watch for the neutrals. :ok

Re: Juventus v Real Madrid > Tuesday November 5th This is a real interesting game. Juve is real desperate for points in this one. And TBH, Real on the road have been shit so far, in particular domestically. They won last game 3-2, but were outpossessed and really outplayed. If not for the fact they simply have brilliant offensive players who are exceptionally quick on the counter and supremely gifted, they would have lost easily. There was a disallowed goal on a bad offside call, and there were two more shots that were very unlucky to not go in (posts/crossbars). Real played to score on the counter. I don't think pickings will be nearly as easy on the road against a team very happy to retain possession and try to break you down. Juve knows they don't want to play from behind against a team that can score goals by the bushell which certainly RM can. I like Juventus and the under in this one.

Re: Juventus v Real Madrid > Tuesday November 5th 3pts BTTS and Real Madrid to win @ 4.60 Coral Needless to say Real have been shipping and scoring goals for fun recently. The reverse fixture would have seen this bet land. This will be an interesting encounter and I fully expect both teams to score here. I am taking a punt on Real Madrid winning this given their superior attacking players on show.

Re: Juventus v Real Madrid > Tuesday November 5th One of the key matches Juventus will play against Real Madrid. Italian club suddenly after 3 rounds only in 3rd place , trailing by 2 points in second place Galatasaray. Is not easy to sum ​​the season for Juve, it is difficult given points in Serie A, so also out of the group in the Champions League a big question. However, Juve - experienced European fighter and will not give up without a fight. Will not help the hosts today : Mirko Vucinic , Simone Pepe and Stefan Lichtsteiner plus Chiellini. Real Madrid - the unconditional leader of group B, having assets maximum points. The Royal Club is in top form this season, losing only 2 times , the main competitors in Spain: Barcelona and Atletico Madrid. The weak link is the defense, which almost every game receives , but the attack does not leave a chance to their opponents, scoring in the last 15 matches, 42 goals. Head matches in Italy: 01.08.09 Juventus - Real Madrid 2:1 (1:1) 21.10.08 Juventus - Real Madrid 2:1 (1:0) 09.03.05 Juventus - Real Madrid 1:0 (0:0) 14.05.03 Juventus - Real Madrid 3:1 (2:0) I can say with 100 - % certainty that Juve is really good at home when playing vs Real Madrid. This is certainly great. I offer you an alternative instead betting the outcome of the match. If so Juve need a win , they take off to attack and I would put on a corner totals (Over 10 at 1.825 Bet365) and the fact that Juve win Over 5.5 Corners at 1.72 with Bet365. Current Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti once worked at Juventus. In numerous interviews, he said a lot of positive comments about the times when he coached Juve and about players, coaches. Guests without any problems will come from the group , because the gap between Galatasaray as much as 5 points. With the tournament in terms of today's most important match for Juventus , and may decide to get out of the group. Ancelotti's team for the match is not so important and a little hard to believe that it will adjust its players a 100 % victory and thus to sink his former club. As for the outcome, the home team, with zero handicap at 1.72 Bet365

Re: Juventus v Real Madrid > Tuesday November 5th

I fancy Real Madrid to get a result in Turin personally. They have scored 10 goals in their last 2 games in the league, even though their defence looks shaky they have match winners. They beat Galatasaray 6-1 away from home already in the group, I am expecting an open game again tomorrow. People forget the terrible champions league run Juve are on at the moment, no win in their last 5 games. They couldn't beat Galatasaray at home, drew away to Copenhagen and lost at the Bernabeu. Chiellini is out for Juve tomorrow night, big loss. With the likes of Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema on the pitch I think Madrid are nearly guaranteed to score goals so have taken them on the double chance. Real Madrid - 4 Points Win or Draw @ 1.58 Unibet
Superb game of football, end to end stuff! 2-2..