Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** May Poker League Result : 1st McG, 2nd muttley, 3rd GirlyWirly **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st CertiF, 2nd PercyP, 3rd adamross, 4th Joelavfc, 5th Chris P **
** May Naps Competition Result: 1st Internetmails, 2nd Rug, 3rd Rolandcooper, 4th Adamross. KO Cup Winner: Xtc12, Most Winners: Mickyftm32 **

FC København v Galatasaray SK > Tuesday November 5th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC København v Galatasaray SK (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3/4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: FC København v Galatasaray SK > Tuesday November 5th everywhere is full of conflicting reports about sneijder, some says he's doubtful, some says he's out for both this game and the one at weekend, against fenerbahce. impossible to give a reliable information for now and i really doubt to have an reliable info until the game day. but it doesn't sound promising, since he left two consecutive games at first half, although the area of injuries reported to be different. also, it's known that he attended only one training session, whole last week, so it's pretty sure that even if he's cleared to play, his conditioning will be highly doubtful.

Re: FC København v Galatasaray SK > Tuesday November 5th According to the Dutch football forums both Sneijder and Muslera will be out for Copenhagen. Muslera is said to be in Istanbul recovering from a cracked/ broken toe. Sneijder is out with a hamstring injury, they are both not included in Galatasarays selection for tomorrow.

Re: FC København v Galatasaray SK > Tuesday November 5th My friend is a Galatasaray supporter, so he reads a number of Turkish sources couple of times a day. So I can say that Muslera and Snejder are out, and based on that Both to Score looks like a good bet here @ 1.66

Re: FC København v Galatasaray SK > Tuesday November 5th Danish champion are not playing very well in the Champions League. Scandinavian teams and their style of play championship games are quite different from European clubs. Danes are less technique and more prone to the power , it is difficult to withstand 90 minutes of pressure. This is evidenced by 2 losses and 1 draw in the first three rounds of the Champions League. Copenhagen in the asset only 1 point , and at a loss , not only can say goodbye to the Champions League , but the League of Europe. Sufficiently strong case to the danes to play for victory. The danes have traditionally used 4-4-2 formation and flanking midfielders. It is unlikely , for 3 days Copenhagen coach , Sole Solbakken , change his favorite strategy and the team will come to another arrangement. Roberto Mancini confident displays Galatasaray out of the crisis. A series of wins and improved the position in the domestic league clearly indicate the correct emphasis and strategy chosen by the italian. And , returning to the tactical schemes , we see the following: Galatasaray started to play 4-2-3-1. This scheme allows not only to use the flanks a lots , but also to organize a counterattack instant using force to break opponents defense. But to say that Copenhagen has recently made ​​some progress , adjusting , including their standings at the national championship. At the weekend , for example, was able to beat the 4-0 one of its competitors Nordsjaelland. The fifth consecutive home victory Copenhagen , which until then could not win at home for nine games in a row. Galatasaray also won at the weekend - Konyaspor 2-1. Drogba and Yilmaz provided the Istanbul club victory. This is the fourth consecutive winning. But visiting Galatasaray won only two games out of six this season. And to keep their goal intact this year managed only three times in 14 matches. Including Galatasaray missed in each of the seven previous matches (!). Perhaps the danes manage to take revenge for the defeat in the first game by a score of 1:3, but a draw seems more logical outlook. Odds / betting bookmakers for the match in Copenhagen - Galatasaray: victory Copenhagen - 3.5 , draw - 3.5 Galatasaray win - 2.2 The forecast for the match in Copenhagen - Galatasaray (Champions League , Group B, Round 4) : a draw (2:2). An alternative forecast - the home team do not lose, taken by a factor of 1.73 Bet365

Re: FC København v Galatasaray SK > Tuesday November 5th Galatasaray are on a very good run of form at the moment under Mancini, winning their last 4 games. They have also fared well away from home in the champions league recently, only 1 defeat in their last 5, which was Real Madrid. They beat Cluj, Braga and Schalke away and got a 2-2 draw in Turin which was a superb result. They are currently 2nd in the table, 2 points above Juventus and this is a must win for them if they want to get 2nd place! Copenhagen don't have too much to play for, they won't qualify and probably won't make the Europa League. Galatasaray have a couple of injuries like Sjneider but all in all I don't think they will lose to an inferior outfit. Galatasaray Draw No Bet - 4 Points @ 1.60 Bet Victor

Re: FC København v Galatasaray SK > Tuesday November 5th

My friend is a Galatasaray supporter' date=' so he reads a number of Turkish sources couple of times a day. So I can say that Muslera and Snejder are out, and based on that Both to Score looks like a good bet here @ 1.66[/quote'] In addition to that I would like to note that Galatasaray have kept only 1 clean sheet in their last 10 games, while Copenhagen failed to score only once in their last 10 games (that was against Real Madrid). However, they did manage to score 23 goals in the remaining 10 games. 9 out of last 10 Copenhagen games and 8 out of last 10 Galatasaray games produced at least 3 goals. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.85 ​Bet365

Re: FC København v Galatasaray SK > Tuesday November 5th I think Galatasaray will take advantage of an average Copenhagen defence and win tihis game! Copenhagen have been playing pretty bad this season, especially in the Danish league. As I am a swede I know that Mellberg and Bengtsson in the defence arent quality players in Champions League. Wiland, the goalkeeper, is really good though but I dont think he can save Copenhagen tonight. Gala are a much better team overall, and My bets are on Galatasaray win at 2.40!

Re: FC København v Galatasaray SK > Tuesday November 5th Considering all being said about this match, I am leaning towards Galata to win @2.35 currently (bet365). Reason: Kobenhavn arent kidding anyone anymore, they snipped a point from Juve, turning their campaing into a dangerous affair. Galata should be aware of the importance this fixture brings. Sneijder out is surely a handicap, but the turkish side is coming into the match in decent form, with the everdangerous attackers up front. I expect a win tonight.. 1:2

If trying to decide a one match that has a winner I am backing this one up. Yes' date=' Sneijder is out but still I am gonna bet on Galatasaray to win.[/quote'] Why? ;) Reasoning needed please, thanks.

Re: FC København v Galatasaray SK > Tuesday November 5th 3pts BTTS and Galatasaray to win @ 4.20 Coral This bet would have landed in the reverse fixture, and I can see this bet landing again here. Copenhagen have lost 2 and drawn 1 of their games in the champions league group stages thus far, they were unlucky not to score against Real Madrid, I think they even missed a penalty in that game. Both teams to score looks nailed on to me, and I fully expect Galatarasay (the team I feel who is superior based on their reverse fixture) to go on to secure 3 points here.

3pts BTTS and Galatasaray to win @ 4.20 Coral This bet would have landed in the reverse fixture, and I can see this bet landing again here. Copenhagen have lost 2 and drawn 1 of their games in the champions league group stages thus far, they were unlucky not to score against Real Madrid, I think they even missed a penalty in that game. Both teams to score looks nailed on to me, and I fully expect Galatarasay (the team I feel who is superior based on their reverse fixture) to go on to secure 3 points here.
You've picked very nice bet.

Galatasaray are on a very good run of form at the moment under Mancini, winning their last 4 games. They have also fared well away from home in the champions league recently, only 1 defeat in their last 5, which was Real Madrid. They beat Cluj, Braga and Schalke away and got a 2-2 draw in Turin which was a superb result. They are currently 2nd in the table, 2 points above Juventus and this is a must win for them if they want to get 2nd place! Copenhagen don't have too much to play for, they won't qualify and probably won't make the Europa League. Galatasaray have a couple of injuries like Sjneider but all in all I don't think they will lose to an inferior outfit. Galatasaray Draw No Bet - 4 Points @ 1.60 Bet Victor
1-0 There is always one! This was probably the one i was most confident about, and it was the only one of the 5 that lost. Strange side Galatasaray, any decent outfit should not be losing to Copenhagen. Onwards and upwards.