** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Porto > Wednesday November 6th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Porto (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]27/20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5/2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Porto > Wednesday November 6th 4pts Under 2.5 goals 1.78 BetVictor Zenit have already flattered to deceive at home in this competition this season when they were held by Austria Vienna so I don’t have the confidence to back them while Porto aren’t much more attractive. Given the importance of the game and the freezing conditions it will be played in I think under 2.5 goals could be the way forward. Neither will want to lose and you could argue a point suits both although Porto would prefer all three. I don’t see a high scoring game here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/zenit-st-petersburg-vs-porto-betting-important-match-for-both-sides-can-see-goals-at-a-premium

Re: Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Porto > Wednesday November 6th Just the one bet for me tomorrow, not really interested in the other games from a betting perspective. Hulk will be up for this game massively tomorrow, a former Porto player will be looking to get a goal for sure. This is a massive game for both sides, but going to Russia is never easy for any team in cold conditions. Zenit beat Porto 1-0 in Portugal so I see no reason why they will fear the Portuguese outfit. Witsel will be available for the Russians again which is a huge plus for them. Zenit have only ever been defeated twice at home in the Champions League from 15 games, against AC Milan and Real Madrid. I can't see the Russians losing this in conditions they are well used to. Zenit St Petersburg Draw No Bet - 4 Points @ 1.80 Bet Victor

Re: Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Porto > Wednesday November 6th

Just the one bet for me tomorrow, not really interested in the other games from a betting perspective. Hulk will be up for this game massively tomorrow, a former Porto player will be looking to get a goal for sure. This is a massive game for both sides, but going to Russia is never easy for any team in cold conditions. Zenit beat Porto 1-0 in Portugal so I see no reason why they will fear the Portuguese outfit. Witsel will be available for the Russians again which is a huge plus for them. Zenit have only ever been defeated twice at home in the Champions League from 15 games, against AC Milan and Real Madrid. I can't see the Russians losing this in conditions they are well used to. Zenit St Petersburg Draw No Bet - 4 Points @ 1.80 Bet Victor
I am on the same bet tomorrow. GL

Re: Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Porto > Wednesday November 6th Fancy Zenit too here, Porto is lacking their superior form at the moment and dissapoint heavily in the league. Zenit in Saint Petersburg is a massive hurdle to take for them. Hulk will be motivated from top till toe and that is a recipe for disaster for the Portugese. I am playing along with Aidymac :cheers

Re: Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Porto > Wednesday November 6th I want to ask you is that information correct or I am mistaken ? [h=2]Missing Players[/h] [TABLE=class: grid gray, width: 333] [TR=class: last] [TH=class: pn]Player[/TH] [TH=align: center]Reason[/TH] [TH=align: center]Status[/TH] [TH=align: center]Rating[/TH] [/TR]

[TR] [TD=class: pn]Axel Witsel[/TD] [TD=class: reason, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: confirmed, align: center]Out[/TD] [TD=class: rating, align: center]6.26[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD=class: pn, bgcolor: #F2F2F2]Igor Smolnikov[/TD] [TD=class: reason, bgcolor: #F2F2F2, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: confirmed, bgcolor: #F2F2F2, align: center]Out[/TD] [TD=class: rating, bgcolor: #F2F2F2, align: center]6.75[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: pn]Tomas Hubocan[/TD] [TD=class: reason, align: center][/TD] [TD=class: confirmed, align: center]Out[/TD] [TD=class: rating, align: center]6.86[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Fancy Zenit too here' date=' Porto is lacking their superior form at the moment and dissapoint heavily in the league. Zenit in Saint Petersburg is a massive hurdle to take for them. Hulk will be motivated from top till toe and that is a recipe for disaster for the Portugese. I am playing along with Aidymac :cheers[/quote'] You rate Hulk far too high imo.

Re: Zenit Saint-Petersburg v FC Porto > Wednesday November 6th Feels like Trap bet here to the under.. No idea but i'm tempted to take over 2.5 goals for some reason. Maybe there is expert who can explain it to me, but both of these teams need points to advance, and I believe that Zenit will attack this game and we should see wide open game. My confidence level is 1 out of 10

Just the one bet for me tomorrow, not really interested in the other games from a betting perspective. Hulk will be up for this game massively tomorrow, a former Porto player will be looking to get a goal for sure. This is a massive game for both sides, but going to Russia is never easy for any team in cold conditions. Zenit beat Porto 1-0 in Portugal so I see no reason why they will fear the Portuguese outfit. Witsel will be available for the Russians again which is a huge plus for them. Zenit have only ever been defeated twice at home in the Champions League from 15 games, against AC Milan and Real Madrid. I can't see the Russians losing this in conditions they are well used to. Zenit St Petersburg Draw No Bet - 4 Points @ 1.80 Bet Victor
1-1. Probably a fair result, but Hulk missed a penalty and should have had another late on. Money back

Feels like Trap bet here to the under.. No idea but i'm tempted to take over 2.5 goals for some reason. Maybe there is expert who can explain it to me, but both of these teams need points to advance, and I believe that Zenit will attack this game and we should see wide open game. My confidence level is 1 out of 10
I was on the o2,5 myself, and am incredibly surprised this did not hit the 3 goal mark. Porto: 21GA, 11 ON GOAL, 12 OFF GOAL, 5 GK SAVES Zenit: 12GA, 6 ON GOAL, 6 OFF GOAL, 10 GK SAVES