** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

October 21 - October 27

Re: October 21 - October 27 Back Jankovic +5,5 games to beat Williams at 3.05 with Unibet Big stage, big game for both. If we look at the h2h matches, Jankovic hasnt won almost 3 years, they also played twice this year, and Jankovic was able to take one set. Now, putting all that aside, lets be real, its women tennis and you never know how the match will go. I think Serena can win here 6-2 6-1, but also if her game finds some struggles it can be very interesting game and 5 games for this type of a game is a lot. If you think about it 6-3 6-4, that will be fine, so im taking this handicap.

Re: October 21 - October 27 Here's two bets I like pretty mutch... Roberto Bautista Agut to beat Paul-Henri Mathieu 1.909 pinnacle I sure belive Paul-Henri will try to qualify ofcourse but this is an ideal situation for Roberto. He's facing an opponent who just traveled and played a few matches and should be a bit fatigued. I won't be analysing more then this so this is it and I'm only backing the player expected to be less tired here. Bernard Tomic to beat Ivo Karlovic 2.31 And once again I go against the Dr.Ivo here. Tomic took him down in three sets in asia. And I'm willing to back him again though he retired in his last match but Bernard has a pretty good grip on Ivos game and does read his serve pretty well. Enough to find a break to win also this match against Dr.Ivo so no more thinking for me and this could be something good I've found.

Re: October 21 - October 27

Back Edouard Roger-Vasselin/Juan Martin del Potro - Over 19.5 games for a 2/10 stake at 2.10 with Paddy Power I have been impressed with Roger-Vasselin so far in Basel, I really have - and, if Mathieu was able to cover the 19.5 games line against the Argentinian, there is every chance that Roger-Vasselin will be able to do the same. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/roger-vasselin-vs-del-potro-betting-edouard-roger-vasselin-to-produce-yet-another-rock-solid-performance-in-basel Back David Ferrer (-3.5) to beat Nicolas Almagro for a 2/10 stake at 1.80 with Bet365 Nicolas Almagro might be a great player, but David Ferrer has always been a nightmare match-up for him, so I would be very surprised by seeing him troubling the world's number three in Valencia on Saturday. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ferrer-vs-almagro-betting-david-ferrer-to-confirm-his-dominance-over-nicolas-almagro-in-valencia
big thanks to YOU, i bet your coupon and i won : ), thx again

Re: October 21 - October 27 Hi, how u know today is finale of ATP Basel and Valencia, I'm thinking all day about good coupon and i did. Juan Martin Del Porto - Roger Federer - Over 25 games for a 3/10 stake at 2.10 Bet365 I think Roger Federer career is going to the end but he won't let Del Porto win easy. David Ferrer - Mikhail Youzhny - David Ferrer win 2:1 at 3.75 Bet365 As we can see Mikhail Youzhny won with him 4 times, but i think he is vert exhausted, about Ferrer he is favorite of this finale, so i bet he will win 2:1 Ok guys what do u thinking about it?

Re: October 21 - October 27 Roger Federer to beat Juan Martin Del Potro for a 4/10 stake 2.38 Pinnacle I don't think Roger Federers career is going to the end yet. He still has a contract with Halle showing up on court until he's 35 I belive it was. He's not on the raise exactly but he's displaying a very good level this week in his hometown of Basle. Juan-Martin does'nt look quite as sharp as Roger this week I have to admit so I'm picking the swiss homefavourite to win this. A big mistake making Roger the underdog in his own backyard. Just like making Nadal underdog in his own backyard in Monte Carlo. Backing the swiss giant here to win this title one last time.

Re: October 21 - October 27 Federer - Juan Martin del Potro Top seed Juan Martin del Potro and third seed Roger Federer both successfully made it through to the Swiss Indoors final for a repeat of last year's showpiece in Basle. Federer enjoys 13-4 lead over Del Potro in the head-to-head, but has lost their previous two encounters including last year’s Basel final. And yet, there’s more on the line for the genius as lifting a trophy for a record extending sixth time will assure him of a place in the Season Ending ATP World Tour Finals for the 12th year in a row. We predict an easy win for the man who change the history of the tennis. Federer - Juan Martin del Potro @1 (+2.35)

Re: October 21 - October 27 yes yes maybe you're right but it's finale so im sure it will be a long match and as i said Del Porto dont let Federer win easy and vice versa, im sure it will be 2:1, it's very possible about over 25 games for a 3/10 stake

Re: October 21 - October 27 Bernard Tomic to beat Pablo Carreno Busta (-1.5 sets) for a 3/10 stake at 2.10 bet365 The odds have gone down from 2.50 to 2.10 on this bet but it's still worth taking at evens. Bernard Tomic should grind down this Pablo Carreno-Busta guy in straight sets today i think. He was solid against Dr.Ivo so I belive he's got one more straight setter in his game today. He's serving about as good as a clock right now. His level seems to have hit a high note for Paris. One last tournament before the end of this year and Tomic will give his all to get qualified here and try to win at least in the first round if he gets a suitable opponent in the main draw. Taking down Dr.Ivo 7-6 7-6 showed some grit from Bernard yesterday. He showed quite a lot patience not getting stressed when serving and nerves of steel which he is going to need today against an even more mobile opponent on court with good footwork which Pablo has. Pablo even has a pretty good footwork on the courts of Bercy but it's not his best surface which is clay so he's not going to have the neccesary level to bother Tomic in this match. He won't create any breakpoints opportunities on Bernards serve I belive. He will have to work very hard to get any breakpoint chances if he is to win this match. He's truly a rightfully underdog. Pablo should'nt be to hard opponent cause he doesnt have the game for these kinds of courts so Bernard with his awkward style of tennis and his slice balls will milk the mistakes out of him and pull off another straight sets win.

Re: October 21 - October 27

yes yes maybe you're right but it's finale so im sure it will be a long match and as i said Del Porto dont let Federer win easy and vice versa' date=' im sure it will be 2:1, it's very possible about over 25 games for a 3/10 stake[/quote'] All credit to you dude! You were right!

Re: October 21 - October 27 The problem is that Tomic is headcase! He is known by his ups and downs. Busta got him until middle of 2nd set when he got problem with some injury. Otherwise he would wipe the floor with Tomic. I played on Tomic for fun so i watched point by point. Your post is nice but when a player is headcase like Tomic that is a BIG factor to take in mind!