** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig & First Division > 2013/14

today 1st division balikesir - bolu 1(-0.5) @1.9 balikesir is clearly the most sympathetic side so far with their strong team play despite having depth problems. last week they won a big game on road vs adana demir, one of the best home teams of the league. bolu started better than i expected as they looked solid defensively. however striker iskender alin's absence is hurting their limited offence. today they miss right back sercan and midfielder dimitrov, latter is a big loss as he can be named as one of the best player of the team. tomorrow 1st division samsun - adana demir 2(+0.5) @1.92 I take this one early as I expect visitor odds drop soon. samsun started well but they will miss forward ekigho and newcomer striker adilovic. adana demir lost to balikesir at home last week but don't forget that balikesir is the hottest team of the league so far. quality-wise, adana demir has the edge in both player and coach department, i think the handicap is a little high.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey 2014 today turkish super league caykur rize vs bursa 1(+0.25) @1.84 rize's confidence is growing as they found themselves in 3rd position after they trashed gaziantep 5-2 on road, despite some missing starters. they won both games at home, they are already known as being a good home team. playmaker florin cernat is back whose dangerous spot kicks against a shaky bursa defense can be vital. yes rize is probably over-achievers right now but their form and mood are so much higher than bursa's. visitors lost 0-3 at home to besiktas, most hated team in the city. they looked really bad in that game. offensive players, such as tuncay sanli and sebastian pinto, are under cirticism. striker sebastian pinto, midfielders yasin pehlivan and fernando belluschi are all out today. they still have a gamechanger like batalla but still, i don't see them as favorites here, not even as a slight one.

Re: Turkey 2014 today turkish super league bursa vs akhisar 2(+0.75) @1.96 everybody expects bursa to bounce back from dead at home vs 0-0-2 road team like akhisar but i think it will be tougher than their expectations. first of all, bursa is way too inconsistent recently to be favorites with such a big line. left winger ozan ipek and midfielder belluschi are still out, two of their premier players, and the new signings haven't shown any adaptation process yet. their defence is making too much mistakes, especially when they are caught high and it showed their defects against 2-1 road loss to rize. rize exploited the large area bursa leaves during their attacks. akhisar is also a team with similiar counter attack tendencies and they are playing this for nearly 3 or 4 years. yes akhisar's 0-0-2 road record doesn't look good but they were the better side at one of them. besides they showed their quality in all their 3 home wins so far. these teams couldn't beat each other in last season's games. i think visitors are a better side than the odds represent, if they can hold the game through the first half, they may even have the chance to steal the game.

Re: Turkey 2014 i think visitors are a better side than the odds represent,---- i disagree with you , i watched akhisar belediye and bursaspor maybe 3 times this year and i can say that every line of Bursaspor is way better than Akhisar, Bursaspor has some internal problems, financial issues , and administration issues, today there is gonna be big protest towards to new administration, i am not saying that Bursaspor will win but i am sure they gonna do everything to grab 3 points, if not i cannot imagine what will happen after game, so under this circumstances i am on Bursaspor side, but i am not advising anybody to bet on them especially with this odds, i am gonna watch whole game and write it here shortly what happened.

Re: Turkey 2014 today turkish first division mersin iy vs tavsanli linyit 1(-1) @1.86 188bet last year, tavsanli barely stayed in the league and they lost some quality. they decided to give chance to younger guys and i must say they are fighting above my expectations so far. they are still a relegation candidate in the discussions despite their recent spark. starting with a late comeback win at buca, tavsanli has not been beaten in the last 4 games but today their mission is a little more difficult. draws vs top 6 candidate teams like sanliurfa and ankara are respectable results but mersin's 11 can be too much to handle for visitors. i think mersin has the quality and experience to promote at the end of this season even though i am not a fan of their coach hakan kutlu. team's best player, midfielder raheem lawal is expected to be back after serving a 2 game suspension. they are also a good home team, both of their home games ended as easy wins here they executed their offense in a very comfortable way.

Re: Turkey 2014

i think visitors are a better side than the odds represent' date=---- i disagree with you , i watched akhisar belediye and bursaspor maybe 3 times this year and i can say that every line of Bursaspor is way better than Akhisar, Bursaspor has some internal problems, financial issues , and administration issues, today there is gonna be big protest towards to new administration, i am not saying that Bursaspor will win but i am sure they gonna do everything to grab 3 points, if not i cannot imagine what will happen after game, so under this circumstances i am on Bursaspor side, but i am not advising anybody to bet on them especially with this odds, i am gonna watch whole game and write it here shortly what happened.
this is a rather good example of the public lean reaction i mentioned at pick's first sentence. i was not arguing against bursa's motivation or favorite status, i was stating that they are not as big favorites as odds represent. visitors were offering value.

Re: Turkey 2014 today turkish super league galatasaray vs caykur rize 2(+1.25) @2.05 it's always a stressful task to back opposite in a galatasaray home game but odds are rising for rize and i feel like i have to take it. galatasaray has suddenly been caught in a storm and legendary manager fatih terim found himself in front of the door. they still haven't signed a new manager and assistant coaches will take control. fatih terim is a huge figure for them and his firing can affect the players. besides, fans can protest the management today as terim will be on stands watching the game and team's concentration can drop in such an atmosphere. midfielder felipe melo is the only vital absence for them. newcomer rize has started the league really well above the expectations. young iraqi ali adnan already showed he is one of the better left-backs of the league so far with his spectacular freekicks. they won 4 of their 5, only dropping 1-2 to trabzon on road. they are clearly not in the same class with hosts but i expect hosts to struggle today and rize is capable enough to cause some problems if this scenario happens.

Re: Turkey 2014 today turkish first division sanliurfa vs denizli 1(-0.75) 1.84 both teams fired their managers last week and we are going to back the one with less problems. hosts announced their new coach, super league experienced nurullah saglam, who is quite a solid name for this level. he hasn't taken control yet but he will be on stadium and even that can motivate the players who already carries the shame of being knocked out of the cup by a lower division team. in league, they are 1-2-0 at home but they managed to lead the game in those draws. visitors didn't manage to find a new manager yet and they are trained by a temporary interim coach, just like sanliurfa. they are a very young team qith some promising ones but today they will miss two important players attacking midfielder fetai and defender simac. they lost all 3 road games so far without scoring a single goal as striker kahe hasn't mashed well with the rest of the team yet. club has some financial troubles and they can't pay the players which can be a pain in the ass for them. i don't like overlooking young teams against experience but today i can't see them steal a draw at sanliurfa.

Re: Turkey 2014 today turkish super league elazig vs sivas o2.75 @2.10 pinnacle both teams looked comfortable with their offense so far. elazig has 4 overs in 5 and sivas has 3 (last 3) in 5. sivas defense didn't look good to me recently, they have conceded 9 in the last 3 and managed to score 7 goals in these games. with a similiar defensive effort, it doesn't look possible for them to keep a clean sheet. they will also welcome their striker john utaka back this week and with him i think sivas will surely score at least a goal today. elazig is showing promise under norwegian manager trond sollied who has created a compact counter team appearantly with no real strikers. still, serdar gurler - deniz yilmaz duo is very effective so far upfront with their pace and ability to create in open space. we can expect some goals.

Re: Turkey 2014 Antalyaspor - Besiktas Very generous odds on away win for this match. Antalyaspor is still without a victory in the Turkey Super Lig. Five played matches, three drawn and two lost ones. They are currently on the last position in the league and I can't imagine that they will have what it takes to make much trouble against on-fire Almeida and Besiktas. They played well against Bursa (lost 1:2) and against Galtasaray (1:1), but it seems to me that tonight's opponent will have no mercy and that they will stay without a victory after the final whistle. Besiktas started the season very nice although they were disqualified from Europa League and Tromso took their spot. They have only domestic championship and cup to focus on and I believe they will deliver tonight. Slaven Bilic won't be able to count on Holosko, Boral and Ozyakup but even without them, Besiktas shouldn't have any trouble against mediocre Antalyaspor. If we disregard cup game between these two teams, a year ago, Besiktas has been winning this fixture rather easy for quite a while now. I see no reason for that trend to snap tonight. Besiktas @ 2 (WHill)

Re: Turkey 2014 Antalyaspor - Besiktas Istanbul Antalya's start of the season turns out to a nightmare, as the team is still ranked at the bottom position, being at the same time the only team without a victory. Besiktas is coming from incomplete 1:2 defeat against Galatasaray in the derby match of the previous round, with the fans entering the pitch and the game had to be abandoned. They had quite a good start in the season counting four consecutive victories. Besiktas are ready to start another winning streak, from tonight's game. We will go with Besiktas with odds 2.1+

Turkish Super League 4-6 OCT 2013 Karabukspor v Bursaspor A late news and a stunning information was on the Turkish media today which we had learnt after 10 days is that 25 Bursaspor fans broke into the training area when the players were all present together with head coach Christoph Daum. It is told that this development was hidden for days. The local press were at there and witnessed the incident however they were threatened by these hooligans to lay down their cameras and even 2 hooligans watched them not shooting anything during their friends thread on the players. The players who gathered up in the middle of the pitch were hoping these 25 idiots leave the club without doing something crazy. At the mean time head coach Christoph Daum and his assistants were at the behind of goal and watched everything with worried eyes. “Play good football! Qualify for your club! We give you three weeks to shape up. If you can not perform then we will be back with bats!!” said the hooligans to the players of Bursaspor. There had been no comment made by any manager from the club and the local media did not post this news. But now everyone knows the scandal. The hooligans are all over the world which is sad. But it is also true that a player who makes millions of Euros should act professional and gives his 100% as the fans always deserve to watch their team play good football. I always can understand that a team may perform low results but have no right to play always bad or unwilling. Last weekend Karabukspor lost on away to Gaziantepspor with a convincing result of 3-0. It was noticed that their defense made important mistakes. It is true that they can not win for 3 weeks. They managed to qualify in Turkish Cup during the midweek match with a result of 6-0 against the weak team Kocaelispor. I understood that they care about the cup as head coach Tolunay Kafkas did not make a serious rotation. Such important players like Lualua, Gokhan Unal played in the match. There is no important absent in the team. Bursaspor are recording a bad performance for 3 weeks as they can not record any win. The last time they won was against Antalyaspor. Last weekend; despite dominant football and created plenty goal chances they drew with Akhisar BLD. The rumors already begun saying that they will sack Christoph Daum and bring former Turkish national head coach Abdullah Avci. Buraspor have a new challenge now which is that playing at home became more stressful for them as the fans give a lot pressure to the players as Bursaspor fans are getting more and more upset with the football and results of their team. A very good news for Bursaspor is that key player and one of the most important midfielder Fernando Belluschi is fit and ready to play and he traveled to Karabuk with the squad. In his absentee Bursaspor had plenty problems in organizing at offense line as Batalla can not perform when he is absent. I already mentioned this in previous previews of Bursaspor matches. Belluschi is a vital player for the team if they want Batalla to perform because Belluschi is the link between defense and offense line and when he does not play Batalla becomes inefficient. And when he is inefficient then Bursaspor become very weak and poor in creating serious goal chances. There are black clouds on top of Bursaspor which I do not have to emphasize anymore after the incident that I am posting in this preview. Bursaspor must begin recording good results otherwise there will be even more problems in the following days. The odds offered are very high because the bookies think that Bursaspor have poor chance as they consider their position at the table. But this match will be very different as Belluschi is back and the time has come to win. I am a little worried of a win as Belluschi is just back and may not be ready for 90 minutes and there is a possibility of a draw as well. IMO playing on away is an advantage for the players as they will not be affected by the protests! Bet on Bursaspor AH 0 SoccerBetSite

• 2 weeks later...

Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2013/14 Guys, looking at the games you guys are discussing, don't see any value in them. I think we should all be talking about our best fancies of the week here and not try and make a case for a team in the win lose market. My best football bet of the week comes from Turkey. Being Turkish I fallow the league closely. The team in question is Eskisehirspor away to Elazigspor. They have played 7 games so far W3 D1 L3 All these games was against the best sides in Turkish Superliga including Fenerbahce,Besiktas & Galatasaray. Elazigspor survived the last day of the season last year. They are on top of my list to be in the dog fight this year again. They have also played 7. W2 D1 L4 scoring 10 and conceding 18. Lost their last 3 games 4-0 2-4 4-0 . i can go on and on..... To me Eskisehirspor should be 4/6 4/7 shots. Managed by Ertugrul Saglam who won the Turkish Leage in his first season with Bursaspor , the Leage is normally dominated by Fenerbahce Galatasaray or Besiktas so it was a massive achievement . He is well respected and would not have taken over Eskisehirspor after a 2 year break if he didn't believe they had a shout in the title race over the coming years. What is more surprising is they are available odds against 11/10 , 2.2 @>Betfair. Get on!

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2013/14 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 20 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gaziantepspor v Konyaspor (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Trabzonspor v Sivasspor (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Antalyaspor v Akhisar Belediyespor (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kayseri Erciyesspor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 21 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Besiktas JK v Caykur Rizespor (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bursaspor Kulübü v Kayserispor (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2013/14

[TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 20 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gaziantepspor v Konyaspor (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Trabzonspor v Sivasspor (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Antalyaspor v Akhisar Belediyespor (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kayseri Erciyesspor v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 21 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Besiktas JK v Caykur Rizespor (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bursaspor Kulübü v Kayserispor (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Jase if you could please help me out here with only the table that would be much appreciated.I will be posting previews from now on. I opened the thread because I couldnt find it.

Turkey Super League 21.Oct.2013 Besiktas v Rizespor match preview by FoxSerkan Date 2013-10-21 Time (cet) 19:00 It was a very valuable 3 points for Besiktas that they managed to earn from Eskisehirspor on away. With single goal by Omer Sismanoglu they defeated Eskisehirspor 0-1. Most important thing here is that no fans except children and women will be allowed to watch this match. Besides the match will be played in Olympic stadium which will even make things worse as I know this stadium needs thousands of fans to create an atmosphere for to give pressure to the visitors. This will be the last match that head coach Slaven Bilic which he can not stay at the bench as he is suspended. It is true that when he is not controlling his team Besiktas can not take prompt action during the match. During the International break players Sezer and Ibrahim Toraman fought and now they are out of the squad. Important players like midfielder Atiba Hutchinson (8 matches) and defender Sivok (8 matches 1 goal) are doubtful. I must insert an additional information about the Canadian player Atiba Hutchinson of Besiktas. He is injured and doubtful and IMO Besiktas will suffer in his absentee but of course he has chance to play. It is a fact that he contributes a lot to both offensive and defensive organizations of the team. He is the key of Besiktas in central midfield. But again IMO this is not well analyzed by the bookmakers and Besiktas fanatics. If he does not play today there will be serious problem for Besiktas in their midfield. New promoted Rizespor began the season very good however they lost the last match at home to Antalyaspor who were at a rising form and the score was I guess normal. Midfielder Eren (2 matches 1 goal) is injured. I witnessed that when Rizespor play important matches against Istanbul giants they play a very resisting football with discipline. They have got important offensive players who can hit the nets of any club of Turkey Super League. More over head coach Riza Calimbay is a dangerous man and with his experience Rizespor are not the underdogs for sure. There are many players returning from their national teams and this may cause a break of concentration at home side. Besiktas will not benefit from the home advantage as the main fans are not allowed to watch the match and the stadium is so big to fill by children and women. Head coach is suspended at home side and if Atiba Hutchinson can not play things will even be worse as he is a hidden hero of Besiktas. Rizespor are fully motivated and have players who can hit the nets of Besiktas. The bookmakers are definitely wrong. Bet on Rizespor. SoccerBetSite Pick: Rizespor Odds: 7.00 Stake: 6 Bookmaker: Sbobet

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2013/14

Jase if you could please help me out here with only the table that would be much appreciated.I will be posting previews from now on. I opened the thread because I couldnt find it.
Not sure what you mean? :unsure I've merged all the threads on the Turkish top league as there were about four open for 2013/14 :loon:ok

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2013/14 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] KDC Karabükspor v Antalyaspor (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.19 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Akhisar Belediyespor v Besiktas JK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.86 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Elazigspor v Gençlerbirligi SK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.59 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Eskisehirspor v Caykur Rizespor (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.82 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kayserispor v Galatasaray SK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.48 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.26 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Konyaspor v Bursaspor Kulübü (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 28 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kasimpasa SK v Trabzonspor (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.49 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.80 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Turkey > Spor Toto Süper Lig > 2013/14 hello guys, 2014 8-0-0 #9 today turkish first division fethiye vs karsiyaka 2(0) @2.23 both teams are currently in a bad situation but still, i rate visitors as the better team. they are underachieving so far and i think there is value for them. fethiye has some decent guys and a positive approach but they are terrible defensively. besides, they have some trouble with their fans. if they fall back, it would be very difficult for them to fight back and visitors are going to have their fan support as usual. fethiye is 1-0-3 at home and karsiyaka is 1-1-2 on road. remember that both those road losses were vs mersin and ibb who are the two biggest contenders of the league. both teams have quality keepers for this level, bicik and ndjock, i think their performance is going to be crucial as both defences are not very good. this bet is purely because of the generous odds offered for the visitors. i expect a narrow win from them.