** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Rugby League World Cup 2013

kevshat

Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 15 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] New Zealand v Scotland (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.01 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 220 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 160 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Australia v USA (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.01 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 260 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 260 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] England v France (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.02 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 151 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 51 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 17 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Samoa v Fiji (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]96.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013 Friday night preview: 4pts New Zealand vs France - Over 59.5pts 5/6 Ladbrokes One thing we can guarantee with Scotland is they will leave nothing on the field in this match. Anyone who has seen that video doing the rounds of them cheering on the Tongans against Italy on Sunday will see how up for this the Scots are. They stood up well to the physical battle that Tonga provided which bodes well although New Zealand offer more quality and more support than Tonga did. Scotland have threats going the other way though so there should be plenty of points in this quarter final. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-zealand-vs-scotland-betting-opening-quarter-final-can-be-full-of-points

Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013 Quarter final 2 preview: 3pts USA (+56) to beat Australia 10/11 Ladbrokes You’d need to be a real sporting romantic to believe USA have a chance in this match. While they’ll talk well ahead of the game if they can just keep it competitive that would be like a win for them. The USA have shown they can defend their line but they’ll need to be at their best against some stars in this Australian side. Nevertheless they get a 56 point start which could be a touch big with Australia likely to ease up in the second half to preserve energy for next week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/australia-vs-usa-betting-usa-can-avoid-humiliation-on-their-big-day

Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013 QF 3 preview: 4pts England (-36) to beat France 10/11 Ladbrokes England walked all over France twice last year in the three nations and I see nothing that makes me think this will be any different. Although England haven’t impressed for a full 80 minutes in the tournament yet I do think they have built up for this match. Everyone has seen game time and they should be looking to put their attacking combinations together. Steve McNamara says England won’t go easy on the French but even if they do I still think they’ll be at least 36pts too good for the French. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-france-betting-england-can-rout-france-in-world-cup-quarter-final

Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013 Sunday preview: 4pts Samoa (-2) to beat Fiji 10/11 Paddy Power Samoa have looked a good side right throughout this tournament and while their power may be combated slightly by Fiji the quality in their backs, particularly their halves, won’t be and that can be the end difference for me. I love the way Samoa have played in this tournament. They have been brutal but they’ve given the ball some air and allowed their big players to make plays and I think they’ll have a bit too much for Fiji here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/samoa-vs-fiji-betting-samoa-can-set-up-semi-final-showdown-with-australia-with-fiji-win

Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013

Sunday preview: 4pts Samoa (-2) to beat Fiji 10/11 Paddy Power Samoa have looked a good side right throughout this tournament and while their power may be combated slightly by Fiji the quality in their backs, particularly their halves, won’t be and that can be the end difference for me. I love the way Samoa have played in this tournament. They have been brutal but they’ve given the ball some air and allowed their big players to make plays and I think they’ll have a bit too much for Fiji here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/samoa-vs-fiji-betting-samoa-can-set-up-semi-final-showdown-with-australia-with-fiji-win
What the h*ll happend on this one?I followed you on this and i just saw that Samao had been beaten hard...

Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013 SF previews: 4pts England (+8) to beat New Zealand Evs Skybet All through this tournament I’ve expected New Zealand to beat England and I probably still do but Manu Vatuvei’s injury could well make this match a bit closer than it originally looked. I like Gareth Widdop playing for England and I just wonder if McNamara will pull the masterstroke of all masterstrokes and play him at full back and Tompkins in the halves. Whichever way England line up I struggle to believe there will be more than a score between these two in what should be an explosive, high quality semi final. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/england-vs-new-zealand-betting-england-can-stay-within-a-score-in-the-opening-semi-final 4pts Fiji (+40) to beat Australia 10/11 Stan James One thing we know about Fiji in this semi final is they will give it everything. We’ve seen how proud a nation they are throughout this tournament. Ultimately their efforts will be in vain but they are good enough at both ends of the field to avoid being routed. Australia will win the game but they’ll have to work harder to break the Fijians down than they did the Americans last week and at some point they’ll preserve energy for the final so I’m confident Fiji will stay within 40 here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/australia-vs-fiji-betting-fiji-can-avoid-being-disgraced-as-they-exit-the-tournament

Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013 World cup final preview: New Zealand vs Australia Australia to by 11/15 points 7/1 skybet Jarryd Hayne to score two tries 2/1 skybet Brett Morris to score first 8/1 skybet Sonny Bill Williams to score a try 5/2 skybet Brett Morris to be Man of the match 28/1 skybet i think Australia will win this because they dont want to lose two finals in a row so they are desperate to win this i think it will be close by half time but Australia to edge the second half because of their quality i fancy them to score the first try and Hayne to keep scoring the tries as the the opposition will tire trying to get back into the game i fancy Williams to score as he is a big time player and also has a chance of being man of the match if his team wins but i think they will come up short so maybe Morris might get it

Re: Rugby League World Cup 2013 Final preview: 4pts New Zealand (+10) to beat Australia 10/11 Coral I absolutely can’t wait for this final. This tournament as a whole has been fantastic and this final is set to be the perfect conclusion. These two sides are the best in the world but New Zealand were taken to the trenches by England last week and I think that will have done them no harm. They know what they have to fall back on. Australia don’t but they are driven by revenge. It is all set up to be a classic and just like last week’s semi final I wouldn’t be surprised if it is decided late on. At the worst I expect New Zealand to stay within a score but don’t be surprised if Sonny Bill and co get the job done here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-zealand-vs-australia-betting-new-zealand-won-t-lose-their-world-title-without-a-fight