** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Eurocup 2013/2014

20:00 Oldenburg - Sassari , over 161 @1.90 Bet365 5/10 77:96 - 173 points Two very good teams meet in Eurocup... Oldenburg play qualifications for Euroleague, but they lost against Lietuvos Rytas in semi final (tournament play in Lithuania)... They have big attack potential and like to play very fast... I think that everybody know how fast Sassari play... They are one of the best teams in Europe for over points... This year, Sassari have even better team for run & gun play then last year... Diener stay with team, and they sign PG Green and SF Thomas, bot great ofence players... IMO both teams can easy go over 80 and on this line i see nice value in over... 18:00 Maccabi Haifa (+5) - Unics Kazan H2 @1.90 Bet365 5/10 67:75 I need to say that I don't like Maccabi squad... They have few very good players, but other aren't on their level... Also, they was on US tour and two days ago they play against Memphis... That is big mistake for me, because they will be very tired... Unics have great roster this year... Also, coach is very important imo in basketball and they made great job when they sign Trinchierri... He has great results with Cantu, and I like style which he prefer... With much more stronger roster, great coach and rested players Unics is big favourite for me...

Re: Eurocup 2013/2014 18:00 Cibona - Le mans ML 1 @1.75 Pinnacle 6/10 76:78 It's really late, so I will be shourt... Cibona is very good team, they have nice roster and good coach... All important players from last year stay and they made some good signs... Le Mans is good also, but they are much more stronger at home... I see nice value here, and i supose that odds will go down untill match start...

Re: Eurocup 2013/2014 Eurocup so far: (2W-0V-1L) +3units I made mistake with putting biggest stake on Cibona, so at the end only +3 units... This is their 17 defeat in a row in Europe... I can't belive how much stupid mistakes they made... Also, they have shoot for over time and they miss... Sorry again for that pick...

• 2 months later...

Re: Eurocup 2013/2014 Two picks for tomorrow... 20:00 Cedevita - Lietuvos Rytas over 152,5 @1,95 Pinnacle 6/10 With coach Petrovic Lietuvos play very fast basketball, with much attempts for 3 point... They have really good shooters, so this style of basketball is good for them... Cedevita with Repesa play slow basketball, but tomorrow they will need to adapt on Lietuvos style... They have very good players, good shooters, and imho this match will go in an easy over... 20:00 Bamberg - Sassari over 161 @1.96 Pinnacle 6/10 I think that everybody know how this two teams play... Both teams play very fast basketball, with much transition and attmepts for 3 point... I expect few points higher line tomorrow, so I will take this bet now...

• 1 month later...