** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Indian Open 14-18 Oct

kevshat

Re: Indian Open 14-18 Oct Tournament preview: 1pt ew J.Perry to win Indian Open 25/1 Bet365 (1/2 1-2) One area of the draw which has opened up is the second quarter. Shaun Murphy was in this section but he lost in qualifying and in the run up to the tournament two form players in David Gilbert and Kyren Wilson have pulled out. One man who could take advantage of that is Joe Perry. Perry has already won one of the Asian PTCs this season and this is only a glorified version of that. When he gets on a roll Perry can be hard to stop and in an open section he looks good value for the tournament at 25/1. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/indian-open-betting-joe-perry-can-take-advantage-of-open-section-of-the-draw-to-win-inaugural-indian-title

Re: Indian Open 14-18 Oct Wednesday previews: 4pts G.Wilson (+1.5 frames) to beat M.Fu 5/6 Bet365 Marco Fu may well come through this match but he might well be made to work hard along the way. I would expect Fu to take a while to adjust to the conditions and that is something Wilson won’t have a problem with. He was in excellent form in his first round win and with his confidence high and him being no fearer of reputation I think the Englishman can force at least a decider if not actually beat Fu. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fu-vs-wilson-betting-gary-wilson-can-force-fu-all-the-way-in-india 4pts A.McGill to beat F.O'Brien 5/6 Bet365 Given how well Anthony McGill played in the first round there is a strong case to be made that he should be a clear favourite for this match. He is no stranger to winning scrappy frames but if he can get in early then we know he is scoring well enough to win frames at one visit. That is something O’Brien hasn’t done a lot of in the past so with that scoring potential McGill is the call for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mcgill-vs-o-brien-betting-anthony-mcgill-can-continue-his-good-form-out-in-india

Re: Indian Open 14-18 Oct [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 17 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bingham, S v Advani, P (05:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ding, Junhui v Higgins, J (05:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.93 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dunn, M v Williams, R (05:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]89.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] McGill, A v Perry, J (05:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] White, M v Wilson, G (05:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.94 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Davis, M v Maguire, S (09:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mehta, A v Williams, M (09:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Robertson, N v Wenbo, L (09:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Indian Open 14-18 Oct Thursday previews: 4pts J.Higgins to beat D.Junhui 10/11 William Hill This should be a great match but I like Higgins here. Ding was 3-1 down to Joyce in the last round before being let off the hook but the Scot won’t be so friendly. Higgins has scored well enough this week already and there is probably more to come from him. He also won’t give Ding the chances his last two opponents have. I would have Higgins as a clear favourite here so I’ll happy gobble up the 10/11 on the Scot in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ding-vs-higgins-betting-john-higgins-can-continue-his-good-week-in-india-in-pick-of-last-16-matches 3pts R.Williams to beat M.Dunn Evs Boylesports At even money I think Robbie Williams is worth a punt here. His name will always catch the eye given that he shares it with a well known singer but he’s a half decent snooker player in his own right, as he showed in Germany a couple of weeks ago when he beat David Gilbert and Luca Brecel among others on his way to a PTC semi final. Dunn has had a nice draw this week but he could be the one to go here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dunn-vs-williams-betting-robbie-williams-can-continue-to-entertain-the-crowds-in-india-on-thursday 4pts G.Wilson to beat M.White Evs Betfred I think Wilson is worth a go here. He is playing very well this week and I’m still not sure Michael White plays well as a favourite. White was fortunate not to lose to Anda Zhang in the previous round. He doesn’t appear to be scoring like we know he can. Scoring isn’t a problem for Wilson. He’s full of confidence right now and can make it into the quarter finals by winning this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/white-vs-wilson-betting-gary-wilson-can-continue-his-strong-week-in-the-indian-open-last-16

Re: Indian Open 14-18 Oct [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 18 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ding, Junhui v Williams, R (09:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maguire, S v Mehta, A (09:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Indian Open 14-18 Oct SF previews: 3pts D.Junhui (-2.5 frames) to beat R.Williams 5/4 Paddy Power I think we saw in the semi final of the latest European Tour event that Williams is capable against the lesser players in the game but when he hits the elite he struggles. Mark Allen beat him 4-0 in that semi final and I would expect Ding to win this one comfortably. Along with Neil Robertson, Ding has been the player of the season so far and he can crown that status by making another final here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ding-vs-r-williams-betting-ding-can-make-it-to-a-third-final-of-the-season-with-win-in-india 3pts S.Maguire (-1.5 frames) to beat A.Mehta 19/20 Boylesports Mehta didn’t look too fluent against Advani. He actually looked a little bit nervous, which is to be expected given the status of the tournament and the fact he is at this stage of an event for the first time. Maguire hasn’t been fluent in this tournament but it bodes well for him that he has ground out so many results. In big matches he often comes to the fore and I expect him to make the final here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/maguire-vs-mehta-betting-stephen-maguire-s-experience-can-carry-him-into-the-final