** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Japanese Grand Prix

BillyHills

Qualifying Vettel is obviously going to be very hard to beat this weekend whether that be in qualifying or the actual race and in some eyed only needs to keep the car going to notch up another victory. The odds are too short to get involved so it has to be worth looking at the each way market and Skybet are paying out on three places, the only bookie to do so. Nico Rosberg is my pick to get in the top three, he drove well last week and finished in front of Hamilton in P2 this afternoon and has been very consistent in qualifying all season. I find it difficult to see why his price is three times bigger than his team mates so has to be a bit of value at around 10/1. A sporting bet on Romain Grosjean is the only other wager I would consider at the prices, he is trying extremely hard to impress the Lotus bosses with Raikkonen moving out next season and has the capabilities over one lap to do something special. Selections: To Finish On Pole 1pt EW N.Rosberg 10/1

Skybet 1pt EW R.Grosjean 40/1 Skybet

http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-rosberg-can-push-vettel-all-the-way-in-suzuka-qualifying

Re: Japanese Grand Prix

Once again Skybet are the only firm brave enough to bet on three places, which is a disgrace, and I like the look of Romain Grosjean who at least seems to be trying his heart out. I have given up on Alonso and Raikkonen who just are not close enough to the front of the grid and I think the Mercedes will struggle with tyres here. In the points market once again Perez looks the best value from 11th on the grid, both Toro Rosso’s are odds against but will need some luck up front to get involved and you just cant rely on Paul Di Resta at the moment to bring the car home. I have liked the way Jensen Button has driven so far this weekend and was desperately trying to find a bet which involves him as I’m sure he will go well here. 9/2 about him finishing in the top six isn’t bad value and worth a few shillings in my opinion. Selections: 1pt EW R.Grosjean 16/1

Skybet 2pts S.Perez Points Finish 5/6 Ladbrokes 1pt J.Button Top Six Finish >Bet365

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-take-a-chance-on-button-to-reach-the-top-six-in-suzuka-on-sunday