** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series

kevshat

Australia's final cricket before The Ashes is a T20 match and 7 ODIs in India which begin on Thursday. All eight matches are live on Sky so should be good watches. Plenty of markets around for betting purposes too. Schedule: [TABLE=width: 630]

[TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%]Thu Oct 10 13:30 GMT | 19:00 local 14:30 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] Only T20I - India v Australia Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot [/TD] [TD=width: 20%] 38.png 24 - 33° C ci_weather_rightarrow.gif [/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sun Oct 13 08:00 GMT | 13:30 local 09:00 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 1st ODI - India v Australia Subrata Roy Sahara Stadium, Pune [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Wed Oct 16 08:00 GMT | 13:30 local 09:00 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 2nd ODI - India v Australia Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sat Oct 19 08:00 GMT | 13:30 local 09:00 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 3rd ODI - India v Australia Punjab Cricket Association Stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Wed Oct 23 08:00 GMT | 13:30 local 09:00 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 4th ODI - India v Australia JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sat Oct 26 08:00 GMT | 13:30 local 09:00 BST [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 5th ODI - India v Australia Barabati Stadium, Cuttack [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Wed Oct 30 08:00 GMT | 13:30 local 08:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 6th ODI - India v Australia Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium, Jamtha, Nagpur [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 630, bgcolor: #FFFFFF, colspan: 4][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: FixOdi] [TD=width: 25%] Sat Nov 2 08:00 GMT | 13:30 local 08:00 GMT [/TD] [TD=width: 50%] 7th ODI - India v Australia M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bangalore [/TD] [TD=width: 20%]
N/A
[/TD] [TD=width: 5%, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series Many indian players in form right now. As we saw in the Champions League T20, Raina Rohit and Dhawan are doing it good with the bat. Yuvi had a good time in latest matches and we've got some Dhoni to add to the recipe. Also Ashwin showed some skills and Jadeja could hit a few big ones too. In the bowling Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Ashwin and Ishant look like a good attacking side. Australia will miss Clarke, who will be replaced by Ferguson. Voges and Marsh are out too. It will be good to see Ferguson and Maddinson, but playing in India I dont give Australia many chances to win the first one. 4pts India to win T20 - 1,57 @WilliamHill 1pt Bhuvneshwar Kumar Best Indian bowler 4.50 @WilliamHill

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series T20 preview: 5pts Over 11.5 6s 10/11 Paddy Power Big hits are sure to be the order of the day on what is usually a good batting strip here. England put up 325 in an ODI here earlier in the year and they hit eight sixes in that innings which highlights the length, or lack of, of the boundaries. Both these sides are packed with fearful hitters of a cricket ball so sixes should come in regular supply here. Expect at least a dozen in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-t20-betting-expect-the-big-hits-to-flow-in-rajkot

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series I'm looking for a bit of advice with regards to cricket betting please guys. I don't really know the sport but is there money to be made by betting on it? I'm losing loads on it but I think I may be going about it the wrong way. Is it best to leave the in-running betting alone because I seem to be racking up a lot of losses on the in-running betting. Today for example, I was on India pre-match but panicked and switched allegiances during the match. Also, again I backed Australia to go past a fairly comfortable target when batting which they didn't reach. Is it as simple as a general 'no in-play betting' rule or what would you advise? Any other tips with regards to cricket betting or any suggestions as to where the value lies? Thanks

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series If you don't know a sport the chances are you won't make money on it even if there is money to be made in it. If you're losing so much on cricket it is probably best you find another sport to bet on.

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series

I'm looking for a bit of advice with regards to cricket betting please guys. I don't really know the sport but is there money to be made by betting on it? I'm losing loads on it but I think I may be going about it the wrong way. Is it best to leave the in-running betting alone because I seem to be racking up a lot of losses on the in-running betting. Today for example, I was on India pre-match but panicked and switched allegiances during the match. Also, again I backed Australia to go past a fairly comfortable target when batting which they didn't reach. Is it as simple as a general 'no in-play betting' rule or what would you advise? Any other tips with regards to cricket betting or any suggestions as to where the value lies? Thanks
In play betting in cricket is for trading and nothing more. You got India @ 2/1 yesterday then you got Aussies at 3/1 and more and you traded and you won no matter the result. You like to bet on run-lines? Fair enough, do get a run line and then do get the under when the game seems to go good. A couple of wickets, a good partnership that is broken, situations that can cost 10-20 runs in the game and you can get even in the middle and win both bets or at least don't lose all the money. this is why you see in betfair millions traded in cricket. Because especially in T20s the odds change rapidly and you can get a good payout only by trading. In all the betting forms the truth is that pre-game betting is safer than live betting.

I'm looking for a bit of advice with regards to cricket betting please guys. I don't really know the sport but is there money to be made by betting on it? I'm losing loads on it but I think I may be going about it the wrong way. Is it best to leave the in-running betting alone because I seem to be racking up a lot of losses on the in-running betting. Today for example, I was on India pre-match but panicked and switched allegiances during the match. Also, again I backed Australia to go past a fairly comfortable target when batting which they didn't reach. Is it as simple as a general 'no in-play betting' rule or what would you advise? Any other tips with regards to cricket betting or any suggestions as to where the value lies? Thanks
There is money to be made on cricket betting for sure, but just to echo the other comments on here it's not a sport to bet on if you don't know what's going on. The fluctuations particularly in limited over matches can be fast and furious and if you don't understand what you're watching then you could well get screwed which sounds like whats happening. Personally I tend to (in T20 or ODI) not take a position until I've watched the first handful of overs (2-3 in T20, 8-12 in ODI's) to see how it's playing etc before getting involved. If I don't see an angle I don't bother which is why I rarely bet pre-match unless I've pretty confident or it's a non live county match I've taken a view on. Anyway, you should stick to what you know, if you're having a dire run in a sport you usually bet on e.g. football then chasing losses on a game you don't understand is not the answer. I know as I've been there in the past and I stick exclusively to cricket now to prevent to leakage of cash into sports I didn't have enough knowledge of.

I backed Australia to go past a fairly comfortable target when batting which they didn't reach.
This is a prime example of why you should leave cricket betting alone, I assume you bought runs at over 220 when Australia we're entering the final 5-6 overs at odds of around 5/6 ? In reality yes they were doing well but how many times ever has a team scored over 220 runs in a T20 / against India etc. It was never a odds-on comfortable target but from your comments I suspect you thought you were buying money. I think you need to steer clear mate and sit back and watch a lot of matches before stumping up anymore cash.

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series Series preview: 2pts India to win 6-1 5/1 Bet365 1pt India to win 7-0 14/1 Skybet I think India will win this series but clearly we’re not going to get rich backing it. With Australia showing their dislike for Indian conditions in the test series earlier in the year where they were wiped out it could be worth backing a similar occurance here. India look far superior with the bat and in these conditions they should prosper more with the ball so a 6-1 win or even a 7-0 whitewash isn’t out of the question. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-odi-series-betting-india-can-walk-all-over-australia-in-the-odi-series

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series Top India Series Bat preview: 1pt Y.Singh Top India Series Batsman 10/1 Stan James Yuvraj Singh showcased his wonderful talents with a blistering 70 odd in the T20 on Thursday and I think a return to the ODI side can see him deliver some big scores again. He will bat at number four which could just be a perfect place to bat as there’s enough batting to come after him and he’s likely to avoid the explosive opening overs of Australia’s attack. There isn’t an attack in the world which can tame Yuvraj at his best and on some of these smaller grounds he could do some serious damage and looks a good bet at 10/1. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-odi-series-betting-yuvraj-singh-can-score-plenty-more-runs-in-the-odis

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series Top Aus Series Bat preview: 2pts G.Bailey Top Australia Series Batsman 6/1 BetVictor One man who will play and will play all the games barring injury is George Bailey. He leads Australia in this series and was the top run scorer in the series in England recently so comes in here in good form. Bailey has no issue playing spin and should go well on these wickets. With the responsibility of the captaincy we can be pretty sure Bailey won’t throw his wicket away so with the ability to bat for long periods he looks a good price in this series. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-odi-series-betting-george-bailey-can-lead-by-example-with-lots-of-runs

Series preview: 2pts India to win 6-1 5/1 Bet365 1pt India to win 7-0 14/1 Skybet
Agree. India looks too good with many players in top form. With Dhawan, Sharma, Raina, Yuvraj, Kohli and Dhoni as batsman, my thinking is that all this guys can chase whatever Australia puts on the scorecard or they can manage to get very high totals if batting first.

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series 1st ODI preview: 4pts J.Faulkner's Performance Pts - 31&Over 5/6 Bet365 James Faulkner has made a bright start to his international career and he can cover a performance line of 31pts here. He could easily cover that with the bat but he has a good record with the ball and will likely bowl at the death when the wickets come a little cheaper. He mixes his deliveries up nicely so isn’t the easiest to target so I expect him to grab a couple of wickets to cover this total. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-1st-odi-betting-james-faulkner-can-impress-in-helpful-pune-conditions

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series 2nd ODI preview: 4pts Over 57.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill This is very much a ground where boundaries will be hit. You only have to beat the infield here and the ball races away and with pace and bounce in the wicket the batsmen can play their shots. It will be a long day for the bowlers. The first ODI at Pune saw over 60 boundaries hit and I think we’ll see a similar total here. I expect a high scoring game so I like the look of over 57.5 boundaries in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-2nd-odi-betting-expect-a-lot-of-boundaries-in-jaipur

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series I shall wait til in play. If Australia are opening I will get on them to have highest opening partnership, aswell as to win. They are men on a mission & all the pressure truly is on the home nation. This ground will have a very high score for both teams. Looks at past matches here it'll be around 300-320 or there abouts. And i doubt India will chase that, again if its the other way round. India look shaky imo & will wait til 5-6 overs to get on Australia. This is coming from a pom too! haha

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series 3rd ODI preview: 4pts Australia Over 5.5 6s 5/6 Paddy Power Australia have been a big hitting side throughout this series so far and on another good batting strip in Mohali we can expect that to continue. They have hit 9 and 12 sixes in the first two ODIs not to mention a stackload more of them in the T20 which preceded this series. Their line in this match is 5.5 which looks low in what will surely be another high scoring game. I like the overs here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-3rd-odi-betting-australia-can-keep-clearing-the-ropes-in-mohali

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series 4th ODI preview: 4pts Australia Most 6s Evs BetVictor Australia are 2-1 up in the series but in terms of hitting the most sixes they are 3-0 up and so the even money on them to win the sixes battle for a fourth time looks attractive. They hit big all the way down and even James Faulkner at eight got in the habit on Saturday. India’s top three can all be hit and miss with the sixes and one of them usually spends a while at the crease. I don’t think it is a co-incidence that Australia have won the sixes match on all occasions so far so I’m happy to take them again here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-4th-odi-betting-australia-can-continue-to-hit-the-most-sixes-in-ranchi

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series Haven't done a preview for Game 5 and won't be having any bets. The ground people have sent out a press release already saying they don't think there will be any play so it looks like we're heading for a washout :(.

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series Game 6 preview: 4pts Australia Most 6s Evs BetVictor This isn’t very original, particularly as I’ve taken it a couple of times in the series already, but once again I like the odds for Australia to hit the most sixes. They have won the sixes battle in the three completed matches in this series and had set a stiff target in the rained out game in Ranchi so the even money we’re still getting looks good to me. There will be a feast of runs in this match but it is Australia’s power hitters who can hit the most sixes in it. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-6th-odi-betting-australia-can-once-again-club-the-most-sixes-in-nagpur

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series One Australian player is in top form in this series, George Bailey. He has scored 85 in the first ,92 in the second,43 in the third, 98 in the fourth. Phillip Highes hasnt been bad, but we all know how irregular he is. I'll take Australia to score more 6s, as Kevshat said and this one too: 3 pts George bailey to score more runs than Phillip Hughes @ WilliamHill 4/5

Re: India vs Australia - T20 International & ODI Series Good shout Tripcore :ok. Final ODI preview: 10pts Over 12.5 6s 5/6 William Hill This series has been littered with high scoring matches and I fully expect to see another one here. MS Dhoni claimed in the presentation after the last game that he doesn’t know what could be scored on this ground but whatever is scored it is almost impossible to defend, as England found out when Kevin O’Brien and Ireland smashed them to all parts in the World Cup here. Every completed match in this series bar the first one when the Indian batting didn’t show up has had at least 13 sixes in it. On this the smallest ground of the lot we can expect an awful lot more clearing the ropes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-7th-odi-betting-boundaries-at-bangalore-aren-t-big-enough-to-contain-these-two-sides

Good shout Tripcore :ok. Final ODI preview: 10pts Over 12.5 6s 5/6 William Hill This series has been littered with high scoring matches and I fully expect to see another one here. MS Dhoni claimed in the presentation after the last game that he doesn’t know what could be scored on this ground but whatever is scored it is almost impossible to defend, as England found out when Kevin O’Brien and Ireland smashed them to all parts in the World Cup here. Every completed match in this series bar the first one when the Indian batting didn’t show up has had at least 13 sixes in it. On this the smallest ground of the lot we can expect an awful lot more clearing the ropes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-7th-odi-betting-boundaries-at-bangalore-aren-t-big-enough-to-contain-these-two-sides
Smashed it ! Been a good series for you mate, nice one.

Good shout Tripcore :ok. Final ODI preview: 10pts Over 12.5 6s 5/6 William Hill This series has been littered with high scoring matches and I fully expect to see another one here. MS Dhoni claimed in the presentation after the last game that he doesn’t know what could be scored on this ground but whatever is scored it is almost impossible to defend, as England found out when Kevin O’Brien and Ireland smashed them to all parts in the World Cup here. Every completed match in this series bar the first one when the Indian batting didn’t show up has had at least 13 sixes in it. On this the smallest ground of the lot we can expect an awful lot more clearing the ropes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/india-vs-australia-7th-odi-betting-boundaries-at-bangalore-aren-t-big-enough-to-contain-these-two-sides
Excellent shout, I piled onto it! :) Thanks