** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 Orange > October 18th - 20th

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > October 18th - 20th

I officially hate French league. can nobody defend anymore or show any consistency. what the hell happened to Montpelier after last they trashed their opponent and Monaco' date=' Rennes and evian letting leads slips to actually lose in the end is pathetic. I am staying away from French league in the future.[/quote'] Have to agree with you there mate. Watched the Monaco game today, they were terrible, most things lumped forward. Falcao could be on his way to Madrid in January me thinks.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > October 18th - 20th

Meatman' date=' a bit off topic, but what do you think about Marseille - Napoli on Tuesday? This is a must win for both teams if they want to qualify from the group. I like Napoli 0AH which is 1.75 atm.[/quote'] I can't really give a proper opinion because I hardly know anything about Napoli!

No bet for me tonight. I mean' date=' in theory it should actually end over 2.5 really. Lyon have loads of absences in defence which Bordeaux could capitalise on. But like you say, this fixture has a history of being very tight and Lyon may well focus on defence. Bordeaux aren't nicknamed 'Bordo' for nothing either and have a tendency to play negatively away. My predicted scoreline is 1-1. Good luck to anyone whatever they take![/quote'] MEATMAN YOU LEGEND. I followed even if you didn't. Thank you