** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday October 23rd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday October 23rd Anderlecht are playing badly in their domestic league and I don't see how they will be able to take anything against in form PSG here, who are unbeaten this season and won 9 and drew 1 (against Monaco) out of their last 10 games. The price on PSG has dropped already to @ 1.45, but I still think that this is a good one and should be included into an accumulator. PSG @ 1.45 Bet365

Re: Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday October 23rd

Anderlecht are playing badly in their domestic league and I don't see how they will be able to take anything against in form PSG here, who are unbeaten this season and won 9 and drew 1 (against Monaco) out of their last 10 games. The price on PSG has dropped already to @ 1.45, but I still think that this is a good one and should be included into an accumulator. PSG @ 1.45 Bet365
This could end in a trashing on Wednesday; Anderlecht play badly since the start of the season; coach is under big pressure Anderlecht lost key players and the club choose to give chance to youngsters this season , there are some very good talents : Tielemans, Mitrovic, Praet etc....but very unexperienced and u can't expect them to cope with CL level.....against Mons on Friday , they played with the youngest average age of the history of the club(20.8 years old) , insane really ...Manager of the Club said that winter mercato will be busy in order to be ready for the play offs ( only in Belgium u see that stupid play offs system when u divide the points/2 )

Re: Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday October 23rd Ofcourse Anderlecht is in a rather poor form in the league atm but stop comparing results between the league and CL. These kind of teams almost always raise their game and especially at home in the CL. Great crowd, great atmosphere and I can see them scoring here. thiago is still out and some others too. Home team dominated olympiakos for 90 minutes and had like 10 / 100% chances at least. On a normal day they would have won there easily. Olympiakos shot 3 times and were very fortunate that day. One of the most amazing defeats for them in history if you watched the game. Ofcourse PSG is great and way better than olympiakos but you cant forget about Anderlechts first home game. They really showed great football and will do this again because PsG will surely play on counter. Dont know if psg will rest some but im not confident at all that PSG is gonna win easily here. They know for sure they will qualify for knock-out and they have some home games left. Expect a small win so maybe anderlecht +1.5 holds some value.

Re: Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday October 23rd I think PSG Overteam1.5 @1.52 on betcity is a good bet .. I know with coach Laurent Blanc , they gone take this match seriously , a fast qualification is the priority, for be more focus on Ligue1. Olympiacos score 3 goals to Anderlecht , i think PSG can score 2goals easily, against this unexperimented belgian team

Ofcourse Anderlecht is in a rather poor form in the league atm but stop comparing results between the league and CL. These kind of teams almost always raise their game and especially at home in the CL. Great crowd' date=' great atmosphere and I can see them scoring here. thiago is still out and some others too. Home team dominated olympiakos for 90 minutes and had like 10 / 100% chances at least. On a normal day they would have won there easily. Olympiakos shot 3 times and were very fortunate that day. One of the most amazing defeats for them in history if you watched the game. Ofcourse PSG is great and way better than olympiakos but you cant forget about Anderlechts first home game. They really showed great football and will do this again because PsG will surely play on counter. Dont know if psg will rest some but im not confident at all that PSG is gonna win easily here. They know for sure they will qualify for knock-out and they have some home games left. Expect a small win so maybe anderlecht +1.5 holds some value.[/quote'] I don't think we need to compare results between the league and CL here. Okay Anderlecht was good against Olympiakos and Olympiakos were very fortunate that day. But the problem is PSG already trashed Olympiakos in Greece. So that must tell you that they are at least 2-3 class better team than Olympiakos. If Olympiakos were very fortunate I think PSG will not need any luck to win this game. PSG are on super form Silva is injured but even without him their defense works just fine. Clear away win

Re: Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday October 23rd Have already played PSG -1 AH @ 188BET. Hard to even see Anderlecht scoring and the PSG offensive with Ibra, Cavani and the rest of the PSG team will eat up Anderlecht. Would guess something like the result down in Greece for PSG. 0-3 or 0-4 would be my guesses.

Re: Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday October 23rd PSG won at the weekend 4-0 and that was not even with their full strength team. Their coach Blanc has said that he will be playing their full strength side, and I fully expect them to go on an beat their opponents fairly comfortably. PSG to win has to be doubled with something, but instead of that, I rather take them on the handicap by which their opponents have already lost by in both of the champions league games thus far. I am fairly confident that this should land. 5pts PSG (-1.5 AH) @ 2.2 Bet365

Re: Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday October 23rd Guys my 2 cents, I have seen PSG play against OM away and last league match as well as other matches as well. I can surely say PSG will win this one, so I am going for a win to PSG 1.45 @ Betfair. They came from behind with 10 men against OM away game, considering the historic rivalry and crowd at the stadium backing home team its a big deal.

Re: Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday October 23rd It's a bit worrying that I haven't seen anyone, anywhere offer any sort of argument that Anderlecht might get something out of this game! :lol Which probably means it's doomed to fail.. Anderlecht have a very young and very inexperienced team balanced up with some older players who have been there donkey's years like Gillet and Suarez who looks like a veteran of the team at 25. From what I have read they had the better of the game against Olympiakos but then how can they possibly lose 3-0 at home if this is the case? (A side who PSG battered away 4-1), It shows the kind of defensive naivety I am talking about - the defence tonight is likely to have three 23 year olds in it. PSG have impressed me so far and these two games against the whipping boys of the group should put them within touching distance of qualification, a front line of Cavani, Ibra and Lavazzi is a pretty terrifying prospect against a side that sits 5th in the Belgium league. It is important to integrate younger players into a side but look at their likely starting line-up, it's just too young: One 16 year old, two 19 year olds, a 20 year old, 21 year old, three 23 year olds, most of the PSG line-up is expensively assembled and mostly very battle hardened. Only bet tonight but it's a big 'un. PSG -1.0AH - 1.725 - pinnacle - 15 Points PSG -1.25AH - 2.025 - pinnacle - 10 Points

Re: Anderlecht v Paris Saint-Germain > Wednesday October 23rd Ofcourse Anderlecht is in a rather poor form in the league atm but stop comparing results between the league and CL. These kind of teams almost always raise their game and especially at home in the CL. Great crowd, great atmosphere and I can see them scoring here. thiago is still out and some others too. Home team dominated olympiakos for 90 minutes and had like 10 / 100% chances at least. On a normal day they would have won there easily. Olympiakos shot 3 times and were very fortunate that day. One of the most amazing defeats for them in history if you watched the game. Ofcourse PSG is great and way better than olympiakos but you cant forget about Anderlechts first home game. They really showed great football and will do this again because PSG will surely play on counter. Dont know if psg will rest some probably not but im not confident at all that PSG is gonna win easily here. They know for sure they will qualify for knock-out and they have some home games left so they can underestimate tonights game with many star players on the pitch. Expect a small win so maybe anderlecht +1.5 holds some value.

I think PSG Overteam1.5 @1.52 on betcity is a good bet .. I know with coach Laurent Blanc , they gone take this match seriously , a fast qualification is the priority, for be more focus on Ligue1. Olympiacos score 3 goals to Anderlecht , i think PSG can score 2goals easily, against this unexperimented belgian team
Ibra double at 22min :clap

It's a bit worrying that I haven't seen anyone, anywhere offer any sort of argument that Anderlecht might get something out of this game! :lol Which probably means it's doomed to fail.. Anderlecht have a very young and very inexperienced team balanced up with some older players who have been there donkey's years like Gillet and Suarez who looks like a veteran of the team at 25. From what I have read they had the better of the game against Olympiakos but then how can they possibly lose 3-0 at home if this is the case? (A side who PSG battered away 4-1), It shows the kind of defensive naivety I am talking about - the defence tonight is likely to have three 23 year olds in it. PSG have impressed me so far and these two games against the whipping boys of the group should put them within touching distance of qualification, a front line of Cavani, Ibra and Lavazzi is a pretty terrifying prospect against a side that sits 5th in the Belgium league. It is important to integrate younger players into a side but look at their likely starting line-up, it's just too young: One 16 year old, two 19 year olds, a 20 year old, 21 year old, three 23 year olds, most of the PSG line-up is expensively assembled and mostly very battle hardened. Only bet tonight but it's a big 'un. PSG -1.0AH - 1.725 - pinnacle - 15 Points WIN PSG -1.25AH - 2.025 - pinnacle - 10 Points WIN
Wasn't expecting it to be that straightforward but from the first minute you could see Anderlecht's defence was all over the shop, they left too much space behind themselves and let PSG play the ball wide at will. Ibrahimovic was just unbelievable, his second goal was great but the third was out of this world.

Fcuk me' date=' Ibra's third is an unbelievable goal, one of the best I've ever seen :eek[/quote'] Ibra is probably on of the best, if not the best through football history to make spectaculare goals. Search something like Ibras 30 best goals or mål(swedish Word for goal). Puré football poetry.