** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Steaua Bucuresti v Chelsea > Tuesday October 1st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Steaua Bucuresti v Chelsea (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Steaua Bucuresti v Chelsea > Tuesday October 1st Needless to say, Chelsea have to win but by what margin they will do so is something I am not sure about. There have been reports about Steaua Bucuresti's pitch being in a somewhat unfavourable condition (flooded/muddy). That kind of puts me off backing them on any sort of handicap. In either case, you would imagine Chelsea to win this game after their disastrous loss in their 1st group game at home. Sure Hazard is out injured, but they have more than capable replacements ready with the likes of Mata coming into the starting 11. Chelsea @ 1.75 bet365 is probably the bet of the day for me. Will probably double it up with Zenit to push odds past evens for a decent return.

Re: Steaua Bucuresti v Chelsea > Tuesday October 1st I agree with some of the post. Chelsea losing this game will be seen as a surprise. Chelsea will want to make a statement today with all the negativity surrounding the club lately with some real poor performance in the EPL and lets not forget the importance of winning this game after losing the first game. In terms of squad, there is no comparison. Chelsea is better in every area of the pitch. Tactically? Chelsea is better as well. Mou is no mug and has done well in this competition. My pick? Chelsea straight @1.75 at Bet365. Although I must say I am tempted to pick -1AH for Chelsea.

Re: Steaua Bucuresti v Chelsea > Tuesday October 1st I agree with some of the post. Chelsea losing this game will be seen as a surprise. Chelsea will want to make a statement today with all the negativity surrounding the club lately with some real poor performance in the EPL and lets not forget the importance of winning this game after losing the first game. In terms of squad, there is no comparison. Chelsea is better in every area of the pitch. Tactically? Chelsea is better as well. Mou is no mug and has done well in this competition. My pick? Chelsea straight @1.75 at Bet365. Although I must say I am tempted to pick -1AH for Chelsea.

Re: Steaua Bucuresti v Chelsea > Tuesday October 1st Guys Chelsea TT over 1.5 is at @1.83 right now. What do you think? Imo it's worth the risk, because personally I don't see Chelsea winning just 1-0. They have something to prove and I find it as a valuable bet tonight.

Re: Steaua Bucuresti v Chelsea > Tuesday October 1st Torres first Goalscorer @7.00 & last @6.00 look like two cracking bets. Torres is a different kettle of fish in Europe compared to the PL. He has grabbed the headlines after escaping punishment for the Vertonghen incident and what better way to redeem himself than by scoring tonight?

Re: Steaua Bucuresti v Chelsea > Tuesday October 1st

I agree with some of the post. Chelsea losing this game will be seen as a surprise. Chelsea will want to make a statement today with all the negativity surrounding the club lately with some real poor performance in the EPL and lets not forget the importance of winning this game after losing the first game. In terms of squad, there is no comparison. Chelsea is better in every area of the pitch. Tactically? Chelsea is better as well. Mou is no mug and has done well in this competition. My pick? Chelsea straight @1.75 at Bet365. Although I must say I am tempted to pick -1AH for Chelsea.
Comfortable win :nana