** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14

Setup

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Maccabi Tel Aviv @ 1.70 Maccaib Tel Aviv are coming without their best player this year Eran Zehavi. Press talking about that issue a lot, that Maccabi without Zehavi can't score and that will have difficulties. That fact I believe will inspire the rest of the team to give a good display. Striker Tal Ben Haim said to the press: "Maccabi can win without Zehavi". Maccabi are coming afer 2 games without a win and are defenitaley need the win in order to obtain the first place. Hapoel Haifa is an unstable team in my opinion. Though they sit in the 3rd place you really can't know which team you will get. I am with the away win. Bnei Yehuda @ 3.00 I think it's time for Beni Yehuda to secure 3 points. Their last and only win was in the first week and since Bnei Yehuda just couldn't get another one. Question is why because their position they're in right now is not the suitable position for them. Looking at their roster and coach they should be a solid mid table team. Before the international break the played well against Hapeol Tel Aviv and were able to draw 2-2. On the other hand Aco, showing a slight decrease skill in the last couple of weeks. Couldn't win weak Ramat Hasharon last game and I think that if Bnei Yehuda will come to play offensively and win, they will get their second win this season. On the other games, I am waiting for the AH odds to be realesed.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Beitar Jerusalem - Kiryat Shmona Draw @ 3.20 It hasn't been quite in Beitar recently. Harsh talks between coach and general manager and the loss to Maccabi Haifa cause big pressure to this upcoming match. Kiryat Shmona are winless in three consecutive matches and would love to get a victory tomorrow but their side also have some problems as they have 4 regualars out injured for this one. My prediction is a draw.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14

Maccabi Tel Aviv @ 1.70 Won Maccaib Tel Aviv are coming without their best player this year Eran Zehavi. Press talking about that issue a lot, that Maccabi without Zehavi can't score and that will have difficulties. That fact I believe will inspire the rest of the team to give a good display. Striker Tal Ben Haim said to the press: "Maccabi can win without Zehavi". Maccabi are coming afer 2 games without a win and are defenitaley need the win in order to obtain the first place. Hapoel Haifa is an unstable team in my opinion. Though they sit in the 3rd place you really can't know which team you will get. I am with the away win. Bnei Yehuda @ 3.00 Lost I think it's time for Beni Yehuda to secure 3 points. Their last and only win was in the first week and since Bnei Yehuda just couldn't get another one. Question is why because their position they're in right now is not the suitable position for them. Looking at their roster and coach they should be a solid mid table team. Before the international break the played well against Hapeol Tel Aviv and were able to draw 2-2. On the other hand Aco, showing a slight decrease skill in the last couple of weeks. Couldn't win weak Ramat Hasharon last game and I think that if Bnei Yehuda will come to play offensively and win, they will get their second win this season. On the other games, I am waiting for the AH odds to be realesed.
Beitar Jerusalem - Kiryat Shmona Draw @ 3.20 Lost It hasn't been quite in Beitar recently. Harsh talks between coach and general manager and the loss to Maccabi Haifa cause big pressure to this upcoming match. Kiryat Shmona are winless in three consecutive matches and would love to get a victory tomorrow but their side also have some problems as they have 4 regualars out injured for this one. My prediction is a draw.
Worst month ever for me, will try to recover

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bnei Sakhnin v Hapoel Haifa (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Be'er Sheva v Maccabi Petah Tikva (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.83 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon v Bnei Yehuda (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona v Hapoel Tel Aviv (16:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Ashdod v Beitar Jerusalem (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 2 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Haifa v Hapoel Acre (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Tel Aviv v Hapoel Ra'anana (18:50 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Hapoel Beer Sheva @ 1.50 After a disappointing draw last week Beer Sheva must win in order to stay close to the top. They will meet poor Maccabi Petah Tikva which fired their coach last week and appointed the assistant coach to be their first coach. Beer Sheva is a better team and should win this at home.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Second league today. Hapoel Afula @ 1.50 Two coaches have already left Um El Phahem, saying they can't work in the current situation of the team. Until January's transfer market I will keep betting agaisnt them. Although last week they got their first draw in the league I reckon today they will experience another loss.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 7 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Haifa v Hapoel Be'er Sheva (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beitar Jerusalem v Maccabi Tel Aviv (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.63 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Acre v Hapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Ra'anana v Bnei Sakhnin (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Tel Aviv v FC Ashdod (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon v Maccabi Petah Tikva (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bnei Yehuda v Maccabi Haifa (17:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Kiryat Shmona -0.25 @ 1.96 Kiryat Shomna were able to win twice in a row and will want to keep their good form of late. Aco will miss three regulars and overall I think of them as a lesser team than Kiryat Shmona. Bnei Yehuda +0.5 @ 2.26 I will go against the flow here. Maccabi Haifa do have 3 wins in a row but I'm not impressed with the skill they are showing. Bnei Yehuda are last in the table and after last week's loss the fired their coach Dror Kashtan and assitant manager Asayag will be in charge of team in the meantime. Bnei Yehuda will have to start collecting points if they intend to stay in the league.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 League 2. Ramat Gan - Maccabi Netanya Under 2.5 Goals The weather here in Israel is very bad this weekend all over the country. Storms, rains and in some parts of the country there is snow. The bad weather will effect the teams today and tomorrow. For this match we have league leaders Netanya against 5th place Ramat Gan. Both teams drew last week and Netanya will definitely will want to go back on track. In my opinion they will win small win 1-0. Therefore I'm going with the under.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Maccabi Tel Aviv @ 1.80 Big derby of Tel Aviv is going down tonight and it's going to be a good one. Maccabi Tel Aviv, current champions and league leaders, are coming after a win over Bordeaux in the Europa League on Thursday that gave them a spot in the next phase of the competition. It seems Maccabi is successfully doing what Israeli teams have failed to do in the past: play well in both Europe and the domestic league. They lead the league and a win tonight will give them a 4 point margin over Beer Sheva and a good finish for the first round of the season. On the other hand we have Hapoel Tel Aviv, which is sitting in the 5th place and a win tonight will secure them the 4th place. Hapoel is under some pressure, yesterday there was an incident in the practice between the coach Ben Shimon and a violent fan. Hapoel expected to be much higher and with more points at this stage of the season but something is just not working for them and a question has been raised if Ben Shimon is incapable of handling the pressure of a coaching a big team. Hapoel do have some wins this season, but they win they don't convince. Last week is a good example: they won only in the 94th minute against 10 players Ashdod. They will miss today defensive midfielder Gordana who is a very important player for Hapoel. The midfield will be composed for Grezichich and Sasha, both players are not having a great season so far. Expect of maybe fatigue of Maccabi players I can't think of a good reason not going with Maccabi tonight. Last year they won all three derbies, and I believe they will be able to do it again. Local have it for @ 1.55 here in Israel so I would grab the @ 1.80. Good luck.

League 2. Hapoel Jerusalem @ 1.57 I keep going against Um El Phahem, reasoning could be found in previous picks. Good luck!
Don't you think that Hapoel Jerusalem is almost as bad? Can you give more info on why the hosts are a good play? I get that Maccabi Umm Al Fahm are rubbish but Hapoel Jerusalem have not won in their last five and have only scored twice. Any significant team news?

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 17 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona v Bnei Yehuda (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bnei Sakhnin v Beitar Jerusalem (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Hapoel Jerusalem will have their new coach today and I won't expand about the "new coach" theory. The thing in this match is simply how bad is Um El Phahem. Their players can't play 90 minutes, they don't have the stamina to do so. They are not a second league material (3rd league at best) but it's not their fault. It's the israeli football association's fault for not letting them register all their players in time and now the team have to manager with b-listers players. The current coach also wanted to leave like the previous two coaches but owner didn't let him. Hapoel Jerusalem is not a bad team as their form indicates and today it will be a great opportunity for them to bounce back and regain some confidence. My local for example offers home win @ 1.20 so anything above @ 1.45 is value for me. And just a reminder, in second league bets I invest half of normal stakes. Good luck

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Maccabi Petah Tikva - Hapoel Raanana Under 2.5 @ 1.65 Maccabi Petah Tikva +0 @ 2.00 Maccabi Petah Tikva added another coach (Refua) to the current coach Luzon, and they together will coach the team and try to avoid relegation. The team won only once since the beginning of the season, fired a coach few weeks ago and now will try to look forward and improve their football. On the other side we have Raanana, which are giving a great season for them so far. But moral is a bit low after 3 consecutive games without a win. One of the reasons for that is injuries. For tomorrow's match Raanana will miss 4 regulars: 1) top goalscorer of the team, striker Nawakama. 2) captain of the team and 2nd top goalscorer of the team, Tamir Cohen. 3) midfielder Ben Binyamin. 4) Adi Nimni who is injured for a while now. Cohen and Nawakama are team barometers in my opinion any Raanana will find it hard without them. Both teams are low scoring teams, Raanaana is a very good defensive teams. Hence I took also Petah Tikva ML and the Under. Ashdod @ 1.73 Ashdod is a very solid home team, haven't lost in their last 9 league games at home. They have 4 wins and 3 draws so far this season. Bnei Yehuda is in the last place and i'm sick of thinking every game that this game they will finally win. I guess they are just weak. They played on Tuesday against Kiryat Shmona, led 1-0 and lost in the end 2-1. This game is the story of Bnei Yehuda so far; no character at all, conceding goals towards the end and can't hold an advantage. They also have some regulars out and I expect Ashdod's win here.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Hapoel Aco +2 @1.55 Maccabi Tel Aviv is coming to this match with a very high moral after 3 important wins: Beitar Jerusalem, Bordeaux in the Europa League and the derby of Tel Aviv. These three wins were by a one goal margin. Maccabi of the last couple of weeks are not so convincing, playing good football but not scoring the amount of goals they could have scored. For this match they will miss striker Dabur and captain Yeini. Aco is not a big team, but a team that can cause trouble to Maccabi. Their main focus should be not conceding goals in the first 15 minutes and if they succeed, start developing their game with less pressure.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Two small punts i'm going to go with on today's league 2 games. Hapoel Petah Tikva +0 @ 1.80 Good form for Hapoel Petah Tikva as they are sitting in the 2nd place. This game will be a radios game and will be held in Ramat Gan and Ramat Gan will miss three regulars. So Petah Tikva seems like a good bet. Um El Phahem - Bnei Lod Both Teams To Score - No @ 2.00 Tried to find a value bet for this match and I will try eventually BTTS. Worst team in the league, which scored only 10 goals so far mainly against opponents from the bottom of the table. Last round Bnei Lod won 7-0 so I think it's worth a shot.

Two small punts i'm going to go with on today's league 2 games. Hapoel Petah Tikva +0 @ 1.80 Lost Good form for Hapoel Petah Tikva as they are sitting in the 2nd place. This game will be a radios game and will be held in Ramat Gan and Ramat Gan will miss three regulars. So Petah Tikva seems like a good bet. Um El Phahem - Bnei Lod Both Teams To Score - No @ 2.00 Won Tried to find a value bet for this match and I will try eventually BTTS. Worst team in the league, which scored only 10 goals so far mainly against opponents from the bottom of the table. Last round Bnei Lod won 7-0 so I think it's worth a shot.
Well, Petah Tikva played against 10 players for 60 minutes and lost unfortunately so even day.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 28 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Acre v Bnei Sakhnin (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Ra'anana v Hapoel Haifa (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon v Hapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Haifa v FC Ashdod (17:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bnei Yehuda v Maccabi Tel Aviv (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 29 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beitar Jerusalem v Maccabi Petah Tikva (18:20 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 30 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Tel Aviv v Hapoel Be'er Sheva (18:50 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.78 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Maccabi Tel Aviv -1.25 @ 1.72 A match between first and last. Last week I did the mistake going against Maccabi Tel Aviv and today Ill try to fix it. Until this stage of the season, Maccabi played in the league and in Europe, a thing which caused rotation and fatigue at some occasions. Until February Maccabi can focus only in the league which means more resting days and better preparation. Expect of striker Dabur who is injured Maccabi will have a full roster for tonight. Bnei Yehuda, which played with no coach for 3 weeks, hired Abuksis to be be their new coach. He couldn't ask for a tougher game in his debut. Bnei Yehuda is so bad and he has a lot of work. Although this is an away match for Maccabi, them and Bnei Yehuda share the same stadium and there will be more Maccabi fans than Bnei Yehuda fans so it will be a like a a home game for Maccabi. After last week display 5-0 against Aco, I believe we might see today another blowout.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Kiryat Shmona -0.5 @ 2.03 Kiryat Shomna have an unstable season so far. Losing and drawing to weak teams, an occasional win against big teams and so on. To this match they are coming after 2 consecutive wins and will want to get the 3rd. They are getting their topscorer Manga back in the roster after an injury. Ramat Hasharon had a nice streak of 5 games unbeaten after a very bad start. Last week's loss 3-0 to Hapoel Haifa was a big blow and they will try to recover. They have some regulars out today: captain Kobi Musa, Ben Rihtracht and Yossi Shivhon who is out for a while. Kiryat Shoman of the last couple of seasons would win games like this easily but the season their confidence is shaky and in order to get it back they need to start winning again games which are easy on paper. Odds have value in my opinion so I'm with the away team.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Hapoel Raanana +0 @1.80 Raanana haven't won in 4 straight games and today they are meeting a team that is much or less equal to them. Raanana in their last games have suffered from a shortened roster with injuries of key players but today they are getting them back: striker Nawakama, captain Tamir Cohen and mifielder Binyamin are in the starting line up. Haifa won last week a big 3-0 win which came after 5 winless games. I believe Raanana will go back playing the good football they have been playing a month ago and will get points today.