Announcements
*** York Ebor Competition: Well done to 1st daveg, 2nd glavintobuy & 3rd Donnyflyer ***
** August Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd ian309, 3rd Manc **
** August Naps Competition Result: 1st Zidane123, 2nd Adamross, 3rd Wanderlust, 4th Rainbow. KO Cup Winner: Peter York, Most Winners: Alastair **

Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14

Setup

Hapoel Haifa +0.25 @ 1.99 Haifa started the season above expectations with 7 out of 9 points playing opponents of their caliber, showing character they didn't have last season. They will meet Hapoel Tel Aviv who started the season with a draw and a loss, but last week they finally won their first game against Maccabi Petah Tikva 3-1. In my opinion they were able to win just because of a red card Petah Tikva got in the 44th minute. Tel Aviv are favorites here but Haifa can get something out of this as Tel Aviv do not seem connected yet. Hapoel Aco +0.5 @ 1.68 Both teams are contenders for going down to the second league in my opinion. Both team have their problems but while Petah Tikva played with weaker teams so far and played awful, Aco matched stronger teams like champions Maccabi Tel Aviv and Hapoel Beer Sheva. I predict Aco will get their first points of the season. Other Games: Bnei Sachnin - Maccabi Haifa: 1X2 for me. No way to know if Haifa will recover after the defeat last week 3-0 to Maccbi Tel Aviv at home. Ashdod - Ramat Hashron: Ashdod should win this but odds around @1.45 is way way too low. Maccabi Tel Aviv - Kiryat Shmona: I believe in Maccabi Tel Aviv here but would have placed a bet on them only if the odds were around @1.65 and it's much lower. http://israeli.blogabet.com/

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14

Hapoel Haifa +0.25 @ 1.99 Loss Haifa started the season above expectations with 7 out of 9 points playing opponents of their caliber, showing character they didn't have last season. They will meet Hapoel Tel Aviv who started the season with a draw and a loss, but last week they finally won their first game against Maccabi Petah Tikva 3-1. In my opinion they were able to win just because of a red card Petah Tikva got in the 44th minute. Tel Aviv are favorites here but Haifa can get something out of this as Tel Aviv do not seem connected yet. Hapoel Aco +0.5 @ 1.68 Won Both teams are contenders for going down to the second league in my opinion. Both team have their problems but while Petah Tikva played with weaker teams so far and played awful, Aco matched stronger teams like champions Maccabi Tel Aviv and Hapoel Beer Sheva. I predict Aco will get their first points of the season. Other Games: Bnei Sachnin - Maccabi Haifa: 1X2 for me. No way to know if Haifa will recover after the defeat last week 3-0 to Maccbi Tel Aviv at home. Ashdod - Ramat Hashron: Ashdod should win this but odds around @1.45 is way way too low. Maccabi Tel Aviv - Kiryat Shmona: I believe in Maccabi Tel Aviv here but would have placed a bet on them only if the odds were around @1.65 and it's much lower. http://israeli.blogabet.com/
Hapoel Haifa got beat today pretty hard, Aco secured their first point.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Bnei Yehuda +1 @ 1.61 When I first thought about this match it was a clear home win for me. Beer Sheva opened the season perfectly with 9 out of 9 points and they seem to play well together. Bnei Yehuda lost 4-2 to Sachnin and they won't let themselves get defeated again. They will come to play hard and defensive and go for the draw. Question is Beer Sheva's character; It will be interesting to watch.

Bnei Yehuda +1 @ 1.61 PUSH When I first thought about this match it was a clear home win for me. Beer Sheva opened the season perfectly with 9 out of 9 points and they seem to play well together. Bnei Yehuda lost 4-2 to Sachnin and they won't let themselves get defeated again. They will come to play hard and defensive and go for the draw. Question is Beer Sheva's character; It will be interesting to watch.
So unlucky! Bnei Yehuda led the whole match, in the 72nd minute got a red card and then Beer Sheva scored twice: 87th minute and 91st minute to complete the comeback.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Will try a bet today from the second league in Israel. Maccabi Netanya - Hapoel Nazereth Elite Under 2.5 @ 1.70 Netanya are in the first place with 4 wins after 4 games. The first three wins ended with a small 1-0. Last week when they played an opponent on the same level they won late in the game 3-2. Nazereth Elite will come to play defensively when it's obvious Netanya is the better team. The game will be played in 15:30 in the afternoon and it will be very hot. My prediction is a small win for Netanya 1:0, 2:0

Will try a bet today from the second league in Israel. Maccabi Netanya - Hapoel Nazereth Elite Under 2.5 @ 1.70 Won Netanya are in the first place with 4 wins after 4 games. The first three wins ended with a small 1-0. Last week when they played an opponent on the same level they won late in the game 3-2. Nazereth Elite will come to play defensively when it's obvious Netanya is the better team. The game will be played in 15:30 in the afternoon and it will be very hot. My prediction is a small win for Netanya 1:0, 2:0
Final Score 1:1 Bet won.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Pinnacle took some time publishing the odds. They only have odds for some handicaps, no 1X2 which is quite wierd. Hapoel Tel Aviv -1 @ 1.90 Hapoel won last week 4-0 and they seem they are starting to connect well. They don't want Maccabi Tel Aviv to open a big margin and at home they are a strong team. Raanana opened the season above everyone's expectations, but for me it's time they lose. They should finish mid-table and not in the top 5. Today they will lose for the first time this season. Kiryat Shmona - Bnei Sachnin Over 2 Goals @ 1.70 Two teams that have tools to score goals. They will play in the evening with good weather. Kiryat Shomna will miss their captain and best central defender Shir Tzedek, he is out for the rest of the season which is a big blow for Kiryat Shmona. On the other hand, goalkeeper of Sachnin will also miss this game because of a sickness. I believe we will see some goals here.

Pinnacle took some time publishing the odds. They only have odds for some handicaps, no 1X2 which is quite wierd. Hapoel Tel Aviv -1 @ 1.90 Loss Hapoel won last week 4-0 and they seem they are starting to connect well. They don't want Maccabi Tel Aviv to open a big margin and at home they are a strong team. Raanana opened the season above everyone's expectations, but for me it's time they lose. They should finish mid-table and not in the top 5. Today they will lose for the first time this season. Kiryat Shmona - Bnei Sachnin Over 2 Goals @ 1.70 Push Two teams that have tools to score goals. They will play in the evening with good weather. Kiryat Shomna will miss their captain and best central defender Shir Tzedek, he is out for the rest of the season which is a big blow for Kiryat Shmona. On the other hand, goalkeeper of Sachnin will also miss this game because of a sickness. I believe we will see some goals here.
No profit on Saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 20 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Tel Aviv v Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon (18:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 21 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beitar Jerusalem v Hapoel Tel Aviv (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon v Hapoel Tel Aviv (16:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bnei Yehuda v Hapoel Ra'anana (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Ashdod v Hapoel Be'er Sheva (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona v Maccabi Petah Tikva (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Acre v Beitar Jerusalem (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.48 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Haifa v Hapoel Haifa (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 28 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Tel Aviv v Bnei Sakhnin (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Ashdod @ 2.53 Beer Sheva will miss all of central defenders, subs as well. Coach had a tough week deciding who will play today and the formation is still unknown. Value lies on the home win. Bnei Yehuda - Hapoel Raanana Draw @ 3.47 Bnei Yehuda have five straight losses lying at the bottom of the table, a thing they didn't expect. Raanana opened well but lately they're coming back to their real level of play. Both teams are after a loss will want some quite and will settle for a draw. Hapoel Aco +0.25 @ 1.73 Beitar are coming after a great win that gave them a lot of confidence against their fierce rival Hapoel Tel Aviv in front of 30,000 people. The moral is high but I sense a bit of euphoria as well. During the week the hot topic in Beitar was that the owner found a hand grande placed under his car so we can't know how much attention and preparation they had for this match. Aco is not a strong team but after a solid away win last week. If they play their cards correctly today, they should be able to secure a point at least. Kiryat Shmona @ 1.57 Kiryat Shomna played very well last week in their away win against Beer Sheva. They prepared perfectly and executed a 2-0 away win. Today they will face a weaker team, Maccabi Petah Tikva. Kiryat Shmona is a solid home team and I don't expect Petah Tikva to cause many problems. good luck :hope

Ashdod @ 2.53 Loss Beer Sheva will miss all of central defenders, subs as well. Coach had a tough week deciding who will play today and the formation is still unknown. Value lies on the home win. Bnei Yehuda - Hapoel Raanana Draw @ 3.47 Won Bnei Yehuda have five straight losses lying at the bottom of the table, a thing they didn't expect. Raanana opened well but lately they're coming back to their real level of play. Both teams are after a loss will want some quite and will settle for a draw. Hapoel Aco +0.25 @ 1.73 1/2 Won Beitar are coming after a great win that gave them a lot of confidence against their fierce rival Hapoel Tel Aviv in front of 30,000 people. The moral is high but I sense a bit of euphoria as well. During the week the hot topic in Beitar was that the owner found a hand grande placed under his car so we can't know how much attention and preparation they had for this match. Aco is not a strong team but after a solid away win last week. If they play their cards correctly today, they should be able to secure a point at least. Kiryat Shmona @ 1.57 Loss Kiryat Shomna played very well last week in their away win against Beer Sheva. They prepared perfectly and executed a 2-0 away win. Today they will face a weaker team, Maccabi Petah Tikva. Kiryat Shmona is a solid home team and I don't expect Petah Tikva to cause many problems. good luck :hope
Thanks mate, unfortunately Ashdod lost a 2-0 lead to a 2-2 draw which could made this Saturday more profitable. For today: Hapoel Haifa +1.25 @ 1.78 In the morning odds were a bit higher but didn't have time to deal with it. Odds are a bit strange for me, I saw @8.00 in some places for away win and it's ridiculous. This is a derby which is always a difficult game to predict. It's true that Maccabi is stronger but tough to see them play their best after their loss in the Europa league on Thursday. I'm with Hapoel with the handicap.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Ra'anana v Maccabi Haifa (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]92.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bnei Sakhnin v Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Haifa v Hapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Petah Tikva v FC Ashdod (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beitar Jerusalem v Bnei Yehuda (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Tel Aviv v Hapoel Acre (18:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 4 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Be'er Sheva v Maccabi Tel Aviv (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Only one bet for today. Kiryat Shmona +0 @1.71 Hapoel Haifa won the derby of Haifa last week so their morale is very high. Problem is they didn't get the win with great football. A goal in a counter attack and a whole half of strong bunker secured the win for them. Kiryat Shmona played weak last weak at home, a game they should have won against Maccabi Petah Tikva ended 0-0. Kiryat Shmona showed against Beer Sheva that with good tactics and good preparation they are able to show good football. Odds went down a bit but I'll still take it.

Only one bet for today. Kiryat Shmona +0 @1.71 Lost Hapoel Haifa won the derby of Haifa last week so their morale is very high. Problem is they didn't get the win with great football. A goal in a counter attack and a whole half of strong bunker secured the win for them. Kiryat Shmona played weak last weak at home, a game they should have won against Maccabi Petah Tikva ended 0-0. Kiryat Shmona showed against Beer Sheva that with good tactics and good preparation they are able to show good football. Odds went down a bit but I'll still take it.
Kiryat Shmona lost 2-0. For today and tomorrow: Hapoel Tel Aviv @ 1.57 It's time Hapoel got two wins in a row. Last week's win gave the team a big boost and gave some confidence to striker Itay Shechter that scored the hat-trick. Aco is showing improvement in the last couple of games but Hapeol should win this. Maccabi Tel Aviv @ 2.10 Champions and current league leaders will play against Beer Sheva which are sitting in the 3rd place. Maccabi Tel Aviv didn't get high odds like these the entire season and it's time to jump on this bet because tomorrow I expect odds will go down around @ 1.95 Professionally speaking, it's all up to Maccabi. They are better than every team in the league by some levels and the question before every game is how motivated they will be. In an important game like this they will be highly motivated.

Kiryat Shmona lost 2-0. For today and tomorrow: Hapoel Tel Aviv @ 1.57 Won It's time Hapoel got two wins in a row. Last week's win gave the team a big boost and gave some confidence to striker Itay Shechter that scored the hat-trick. Aco is showing improvement in the last couple of games but Hapeol should win this.
Took them a while to score but they did it. Hapoel Tel Aviv - Hapoel Aco 2:0

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Additional to Maccabi Tel Aviv today, another bet from the second league. Bets from the second league will be half of the regular stakes. Hapoel Jerusalem +0 @ 2.05 Hapoel Petah Tikva have talked all week about their lead striker Lior Asulin going to a reality show on TV and were about to sue him. He finally got back to the team yesterday but will not be included in the roster. Striker Fernandez will also miss the match. Together they have 5 goals out of the 10 the scored so far. Third Striker Or Fisbein is injured which leaves Petah Tikva with no strikers at all. Jerusalem on the other hand are on a bad form and they know that at home it's time for them to get a victory.

Kiryat Shmona lost 2-0. Maccabi Tel Aviv @ 2.10 Lost Champions and current league leaders will play against Beer Sheva which are sitting in the 3rd place. Maccabi Tel Aviv didn't get high odds like these the entire season and it's time to jump on this bet because tomorrow I expect odds will go down around @ 1.95 Professionally speaking, it's all up to Maccabi. They are better than every team in the league by some levels and the question before every game is how motivated they will be. In an important game like this they will be highly motivated.
Additional to Maccabi Tel Aviv today, another bet from the second league. Bets from the second league will be half of the regular stakes. Hapoel Jerusalem +0 @ 2.05 Won Hapoel Petah Tikva have talked all week about their lead striker Lior Asulin going to a reality show on TV and were about to sue him. He finally got back to the team yesterday but will not be included in the roster. Striker Fernandez will also miss the match. Together they have 5 goals out of the 10 the scored so far. Third Striker Or Fisbein is injured which leaves Petah Tikva with no strikers at all. Jerusalem on the other hand are on a bad form and they know that at home it's time for them to get a victory.
Garbage referee that what happened last night. Second goal of Beer Sheva from a clear offside and clear penalty wasn't given to Maccabi Tel Aviv.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Maccabi Netanya - Maccabi Um El Pachem Over 2.50 @ 1.60 League 2. Maccabi Um El Phahem is the worst team in the league. They should have played this year in the 3rd league but due to legal problems of Hapoel Kfar Saba they are in the 2nd league. One coach has already resigned and the current coach gave notice that he will leave after this match. The team has 7 losses in 7 games and I'm constantly betting against them. It took the bookis 7 weeks to set the right odds like today, so instead of handicap I will take the over.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Ashdod v Hapoel Haifa (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon v Hapoel Acre (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bnei Sakhnin v Hapoel Be'er Sheva (16:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona v Hapoel Ra'anana (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.82 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bnei Yehuda v Hapoel Tel Aviv (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 11 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Tel Aviv v Maccabi Petah Tikva (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.27 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Haifa v Beitar Jerusalem (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Maccabi Netanya - Maccabi Um El Pachem Over 2.50 @ 1.60 Loss League 2. Maccabi Um El Phahem is the worst team in the league. They should have played this year in the 3rd league but due to legal problems of Hapoel Kfar Saba they are in the 2nd league. One coach has already resigned and the current coach gave notice that he will leave after this match. The team has 7 losses in 7 games and I'm constantly betting against them. It took the bookis 7 weeks to set the right odds like today, so instead of handicap I will take the over.
Hapoel Haifa +0.25 @ 1.83 My first though for this match was a draw. Hapoel Haifa are with 3 straight wins and against Ashdod it's a good opportunity for this unexpected run to end. But then I read that both Yaru Belu (striker) and captain Ya Ya Peti (central defender) are suspended and decided to go with Haifa. Ashdod is a very average team this year and with these two important regulars are out, Haifa has the edge. Bnei Sachnin - Beer Sheva Draw @ 3.3 Beer Sheva are coming after the great and surprising victory against champions Maccabi Tel Aviv on Monday. The main issue they are talking about is trying to keep the momentum. Sachnin have gone 2 game without winning, drawing against poor Ramat Hasharon last week when they were big favorites. Sachnin today is coming as an underdog, a job they fill better. Game is important for both sides and both team are quite solid this year. I'm going with the draw. Hapeol Raanana +0.75 @ 1.84 Last couple of year I would have taken here Kiryat Shomna without hesitating. Games like these were their bread and butter. Playing at home, against a team which is considered weaker and Kiryat Shmona whould have won it easily. This season Kiryat Shomna have weakened a bit. They couldn't do it against Sachnin and Petah Tikva at the time and last week they lost 2-0 to Hapoel Haifa. Raanana are coming after the shocking win against Maccabi Haifa and will mainly try to not get complacent for this one. Kiryat Shomna will miss 3 regulars, two defensive midfielders and one central defender and with the low odds on Kiryat Shmona, all together pointing for me to go with Raanana. Hapoel Tel Aviv @ 1.73 Hapoel Tel Aviv are starting to get into shape with 2 straight wins and will hope for the first time this year to get 3 consecutive wins. With players like Vemut and Shchter starting to play like they used to, shaking off the rust in last couple of weeks. Bnei Yehuda is a mystery this season. No one their have thought before the season started that after 8 games they would only have one win! They are showing very poor football and I think they will have to wait another week before getting more points.

Hapoel Haifa +0.25 @ 1.83 Lost My first though for this match was a draw. Hapoel Haifa are with 3 straight wins and against Ashdod it's a good opportunity for this unexpected run to end. But then I read that both Yaru Belu (striker) and captain Ya Ya Peti (central defender) are suspended and decided to go with Haifa. Ashdod is a very average team this year and with these two important regulars are out, Haifa has the edge. Bnei Sachnin - Beer Sheva Draw @ 3.3 Lost Beer Sheva are coming after the great and surprising victory against champions Maccabi Tel Aviv on Monday. The main issue they are talking about is trying to keep the momentum. Sachnin have gone 2 game without winning, drawing against poor Ramat Hasharon last week when they were big favorites. Sachnin today is coming as an underdog, a job they fill better. Game is important for both sides and both team are quite solid this year. I'm going with the draw. Hapeol Raanana +0.75 @ 1.84 Won Last couple of year I would have taken here Kiryat Shomna without hesitating. Games like these were their bread and butter. Playing at home, against a team which is considered weaker and Kiryat Shmona whould have won it easily. This season Kiryat Shomna have weakened a bit. They couldn't do it against Sachnin and Petah Tikva at the time and last week they lost 2-0 to Hapoel Haifa. Raanana are coming after the shocking win against Maccabi Haifa and will mainly try to not get complacent for this one. Kiryat Shomna will miss 3 regulars, two defensive midfielders and one central defender and with the low odds on Kiryat Shmona, all together pointing for me to go with Raanana. Hapoel Tel Aviv @ 1.73 Lost Hapoel Tel Aviv are starting to get into shape with 2 straight wins and will hope for the first time this year to get 3 consecutive wins. With players like Vemut and Shchter starting to play like they used to, shaking off the rust in last couple of weeks. Bnei Yehuda is a mystery this season. No one their have thought before the season started that after 8 games they would only have one win! They are showing very poor football and I think they will have to wait another week before getting more points.
Bad Saturday, hoping for an improvement. An early bet for tomorrow: Beitar Jerusalem +0.5 @ 2.21 Odds are way off today and will definitely change until the game starts. Price of 1.70 on a team that haven't won for the last 4 games (including Europe) and that are having trouble scoring? that's ridiculous. Pressure for coach Benado's sit is very high and there have been some talks lately that if Haifa won't win this he will be fired. Football speaking, Haifa's players are looking turned off while the main problem is the strikers. Haifa haven't scored for the 3 games (again including their match in the Europa League on Thursday). Beitar if they play correctly and not come to play bunker can get something out of this match.

Re: Israel > Ligat Ha'al > 2013-14 Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Petah Tikva Under 3 @ 1.65 Maccabi Tel Aviv have the best defense in the league conceding only 4 goals so far. They are coming from a great victory in Europa League on Thursday against Frankfurt 4-2. Petah Tikva the newcomer will try to play very defensive and will not score today in my opinion. My prediction: 2-0 to Tel Aviv.

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Haifa v Maccabi Tel Aviv (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Maccabi Petah Tikva v Bnei Sakhnin (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Acre v Bnei Yehuda (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Ra'anana v FC Ashdod (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Beitar Jerusalem v Hapoel Ironi Kiryat-Shmona (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Tel Aviv v Maccabi Haifa (18:10 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 25 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hapoel Be'er Sheva v Ironi Nir Ramat HaSharon (18:50 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]