** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Capital One Cup > 29th / 30th October

Aidymac

Re: Capital One Cup > 29th / 30th October

Last season Over 2,5 came in 6 of the 8 games , the average performance - 5 goals per game. Season before - 5 of 8 matches, the average performance 3.63 per game. Earlier - 5 of 8 and 3.60 per game. That is, even if you do not search deep into the archives and take only the last couple of seasons , it is obvious - Round 1/8 finals of the League Cup in England efficacious. And the matches , which met two top club (as here) , almost always with goals: Newcastle - Arsenal 0:4 ; Everton - Chelsea 1:2 ; Chelsea - Manchester United 5-4 ; Liverpool - Swansea 1:3. By the way , last season Arsenal at this stage played 5:7 with Reading :) Why are so efficacious these matches? The reasons are very simple , and I think they are relevant in this case. Because of the tight schedule of coaches top clubs in this games dont fiel regulars. They give space to reserves. Thus, on the face unbalanced compositions , and not played a ltos togheter since allowing more mistakes than usual.
Any worry about the o/u 2.5 is down to 1.9?

Re: Capital One Cup > 29th / 30th October 4pts Man City to beat Newcastle 3/4 BetVictor I think Man City have the luxury of being able to rotate their forward players and still having enough to come through this tie. Newcastle have a few issues at the back and from what I’ve seen recently I’m not convinced having Yanga-Mbiwa back is a good thing. City’s form on the road this season hasn’t been perfect by any means but they have a chance to show here that they can do it on the road and I think they’ll win this and progress to the quarter final. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-man-city-betting-man-city-can-come-through-tricky-looking-tie

Birmingham v Stoke @ 2.10 Bet365 (4 Points) Strong team that I like out for Stoke tonight. Arnautovic starting up front with Crouch and I think they will be too hot for a poor Brum side that I don't rate at all.
Helped with the red card but it's looking good so far.

Bendtner so weak and eto'o the same bad game maybe will come in ozil.
Bloody hell spoke to soon! 3-1 up with 5 mins to hold on against 10 men and managed to mess it up. Shocking Stoke. I had a top up too when the price drifted and had them on the -0.25 line for another 4 points :unsure

That's the best post Ive read in a long time. Well researched and thought out and as such I think I will follow you in!!
Thanks mate but all the research on the Hull situation was done by our friend jim_hutchings as you can see. And just to make it 100% clear (just in case) that post that I pasted before my bit related to the past game played on Sunday and Spurs were maybe lucky to win. Make sure to wait until team news before kick off to make sure all the pieces fall into place before pulling the trigger. Good luck

Re: Capital One Cup > 29th / 30th October As said above best wait for team news: the fact arsenal picked bendtner last night should have been enough to crystallise views on the game. hull will set up to keep it tight as usual and tottenham will likely get 2 up and strangle the game. Can see 2-0 or 3-0 spurs here newcastle man city man city as kev said will probably play dzeko and jovetic (whoever they pick up front should be good enough to see off newcastle) can see a 2-1 or 3-1 man city win with maybe cabaye to get the consolation