** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Aston Villa v Manchester City > Saturday September 28th

Aidymac

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester City > Saturday September 28th Not fixed - Villa are decent at home and City probably had their minds more on the Bayern game (i.e. avoiding 50/50 challenges etc) I know there are some leagues and teams that are bent - the Premier League is definitely NOT one of them

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester City > Saturday September 28th @Jase82 Did you watch the game? You gotta watch games to understand football @Bazzdude Villa are decent at home? indeed ! They were awful against Newcastle and they played like crap today, defending almost whole 90 mins. Perhaps it was luck, perhaps was not fixed, first goal was clear offside and after taking the 2-1 lead City machine somehow stopped during the game, they were just way too wasteful.

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester City > Saturday September 28th @ADP - I was basing my comment on the Liverpool game where I thought they were the better team despite losing - just checked the stats and it appears they are better away from home playing a counter-attacking game So my first thought was probably right - City looking ahead to the Bayern game more than taking care of business today .. or maybe just being complacent

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester City > Saturday September 28th TBH - I think they have an arrogance that they totally underestimate teams with lower ability (on paper) Absolutely brilliant against United but what happened v Cardiff, Stoke and now Villa? .. same last season under Mancini